New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

snake

United Kingdom
272 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  2:42:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol this is one reason i preferred observation of breath as it comes in and out of its own accord,i used to go crazy wondering if i was repeating the mantra speed and force in the best possible way but now i realise the best possible way is whatever i do it at without analysis lol
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  10:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just my two cents from experience. I tried to deepen my experience by psycho-analyzing my meditations, taking each and every thing apart. Let me tell you, it makes meditation such an undesirable activity. I became attached to it and my mood became somewhat dependent on whether my practice was good that day or not. So yeah, trust the process and leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page

bluewhale

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2020 :  11:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is a great thread and it explains the nuances of mantra repetition and mantra clarity. I am new to DM and had similar line of questions and reading this thread helped me a lot. I had some of my questions posted and answered in https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=18557 This information brought me additional clarity. Hence posting my gratitude and to move this thread up for anyone in the same boat. Thanks Yogani and everyone in this community for making AYP such a unique open source yet very effective source of knowledge and place where individual experiences can be shared for the benefit for the others. THANK YOU!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000