Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Help: Brownish discharge in urine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anil

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2008 :  12:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Anil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I have been practicing tantric sex for the past 6 months, and recently I noticed that there is brownish discharge in my urine, after participating in tantric sex.

Can you please help me out. Do I need to worry?

Thank you so much.
Anil

Edited by - Anil on Sep 27 2008 1:42:36 PM

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2008 :  2:43:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anil, and welcome!

Not time to worry yet. Depending on what your tantric practices have been (you should let us know), there can be some discoloration in the urine from time to time. If practice has been intense, then this could be a signal to scale back a bit -- self-pace.

If the symptom persists after self-pacing, especially if there is ongoing discomfort, then it will be good to check with a doctor.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Anil

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2008 :  3:34:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Anil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

I use to use holdback (pressing the fingers) method in the beginning stage of my tantric sex, but somehow able to achieve preorgasmic sex now.

Discoloration happening after when ever I participate in tantric sex, with partner or sometime solo, and it happens only once, and doesn't recur, until I participate in tantric sex again.

Love
Anil

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2008 :  5:19:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anil:

Just to clarify, holdback is not the same as blocking. Holdback is a technique for remaining pre-orgasmic, and Blocking is the perineum press method you described, which can be used to aid in retaining semen during and after orgasm. Both practices have their use. See also today's post here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=4501#38176

In your case, it is probably only a matter of terminology, since you seem to be familiar with both favoring pre-orgasmic sex and blocking.

In time, your occasional symptom should fade as you gain more experience and there is more natural uptake of sexual essences. The suggestions given above still hold.

Also, you will gain the most from tantric sexual methods if you have a daily routine of sitting practices in place -- deep meditation, spinal breathing, etc.

Carry on!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Anil

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2008 :  11:29:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Anil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

thank you so much for your help. Recently I had an orgasm and I saw some blood along with semen, No pain and no discomfort.
I remember once that I have used extreme force in blocking (perineum press) method.
probably might have ruptured some nervous at the perineum.

Please let me know what should I do now.

Love
Anil
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2008 :  6:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anil

Hi Yogani,

thank you so much for your help. Recently I had an orgasm and I saw some blood along with semen, No pain and no discomfort.
I remember once that I have used extreme force in blocking (perineum press) method.
probably might have ruptured some nervous at the perineum.

Please let me know what should I do now.

Love
Anil

Hi Anil:

It would be prudent to discontinue blocking and any other practices that place stress in that area, until the symptoms normalize. Give it a chance to heal up. Once things get back to normal, then you can consider bringing practices back bit-by-bit in moderation, if so inclined. This is the essential procedure of self-pacing, and it applies in any case where practices may be causing symptoms of excess that may cause us discomfort or concern. If the symptom persists, it will be good to see a doctor to get it checked out.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000