New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  09:21:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought I should share this with you.

I have been trying Christi's technique, with my uncle, ever since that day. This morning, I decided to talk to him. I told him how, what he did to me, had affected my life. Very matter of factly, no tears, feelings or emotions. I was really surprised by his reaction. HE broke down in tears and said, he knew that, and it had ruined his life too...(I remember meeting him once, about 10 years after this happened.. and although he was much younger than my parents.. he looked old and tired and sad.. he had a daughter about 6 years old.. and all the time I was there, I did not leave my mom's side, and all I could think was.. I hope he has not treated his daughter the same way.. and I remember I kept looking for a sign .. something in her behavior that would tell me if she was facing the same thing.. I wanted to go tell his wife what he was capable of.. but that visit was over.. and I did not think about it again.. till a year later I found out he had passed away).. anyway.. back to my morning.. like I said, he was crying... and he said he was very sorry. He then touched my hand. I though I would pull it away, but instead I hugged him and said it was OK. The biggest surprise was.. the hug was completely platonic.. like Christi said.. a bother/sister hug, not a girlfriend/boyfriend hug.. that is what I was scared of, that is why I did not want to touch him, because I was scared it would arouse feelings in me.. that would result in me re-living all those moments again. Well, this was very interesting. I am a little numb now.. this morning really took me by surprise..
Thanks Christi.
I have been continuing with EMC's inner child visualization too. It's awesome. I think everyone should try it. It has been revealing stuff about me that is not related to this topic.. there is nothing more enlightening.. than a brutally honest child, who can look you straight in your eyes and tell you the absolute truth.. no sugar coating on it.. no mincing words.. just a straight fact... it is amazing. Thanks EMC.
Thanks Yogani for letting me post this. And a BIG thanks to all of you ... I think all your words did the groundwork for these techniques to work. I think I will be OK now, this is not all gone, I think more stuff will re-surface... but I think I should be able to handle it on my own going forward... Thank You.

Edited by - Shanti on Dec 07 2006 09:23:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  11:11:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Tipping my imaginary top hat to you Shweta... all the best. Way to go!

Emc, tried your children visualisation cursorily... it did take off in a surprising manner. Will do again and if anything of public interest emerges will post.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  11:56:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am so glad it is working for you, Shweta and Sadhak!

I have to emphasize though, that the visualization practice is not "mine". I found it on this (for me) extremely helpful site:

http://www.jeshua.net/

You will find great info in the Healing Series on that site.

Edited by - emc on Dec 07 2006 12:14:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  2:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Shweta wrote:
Well, this was very interesting. I am a little numb now.. this morning really took me by surprise..
Thanks Christi.

So... miracles really do happen.

This reminds me of what Yogani wrote in a post in a different discussion:
quote:
Yogani Wrote:
Believe!

Miracles do happen (constantly) for those who believe. With respect to what we can accomplish, the word "cannot" is completely irrelevant.

Keep up the good work Shweta

Love and Light

Christi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000