Root to Crown Spinal breathing?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  03:10:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
O.K. I think I'm starting to get it. I'm not one of the brightest sparks, so it takes a while for the penny to drop sometimes.

If this would have been my post, then people would by now have stand in line to point out:

It's not about getting it, the mind will never get it. Stop analyzing. It's about BEING it...

But since I totally hate when people say that, I won't say it to you, Christi!

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  03:34:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

quote:
If this would have been my post, then people would by now have stand in line to point out:

It's not about getting it, the mind will never get it. Stop analyzing. It's about BEING it...

But since I totally hate when people say that, I won't say it to you, Christi!

I'm so glad you didn't then

Christi

"When the mind is silent peace is all there is": Lung Por Cha
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  10:19:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"When the mind is silent peace is all there is": Lung Por Cha
[/quote]

So it's true, it's not about getting anywhere.

just silencing the mind and realizing what we are.

peace
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  07:08:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

From there it goes outward into action for others, as mentioned. In that sense, the purification process is never done, not until we have become purified everywhere, to the furtherest reaches of the cosmos. It is not so difficult, since mind via samyama travels infinitely faster than the speed of light. Move over Einstein...

The guru is in you.

So the experience is that during sitting practices the divine energy is purifying our nadis and chakras and the whole of our physical body...once purification has finished in our physical/subtle bodies, we become the unobstructed flow of divine energy...flowing out into the world (stillness in action), purifying the "collective body" the same way the divine energy once purified our nadis and chakras?

Go to Top of Page

Smileyogi

Australia
50 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  05:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Smileyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

quote:
Originally posted by yogani

From there it goes outward into action for others, as mentioned. In that sense, the purification process is never done, not until we have become purified everywhere, to the furtherest reaches of the cosmos. It is not so difficult, since mind via samyama travels infinitely faster than the speed of light. Move over Einstein...

The guru is in you.

So the experience is that during sitting practices the divine energy is purifying our nadis and chakras and the whole of our physical body...once purification has finished in our physical/subtle bodies, we become the unobstructed flow of divine energy...flowing out into the world (stillness in action), purifying the "collective body" the same way the divine energy once purified our nadis and chakras?

Not really..Parallax..if the divine energy could purify the humanity,it will have done it long ago,not wait for you to clear the nabhis.
It's more like this..and listen to my mahayogi words carefully..
1.it's the mind factor..
2.it's the energy factor
3.both are emanations of the pure awareness
4.knowing itself
5.the reason the divine energy can't do it without you,is because you ARE THAT
6.If you know you are that,you become immortal(but KNOW as experience,not reading stuff)
7...Ramana Maharish once answered this..and he said he was contributing...as the power is not in the candle,but in the energy.
8.some yogis understand that they are connected,so they run off for the mountain caves to stay away..this is a mistake...because they are connected the collective subconscious..that's why.The mountain cave will just be separation.
9.as you purify yourself,you can purify only the energy factor(like healing) in others..unless they develop wisdom.(like forgiveness..letting go..know that the guru is in you..etc)
10...no human,or god ..or anybody since the birth of humanity has managed to purify both the mind and the energy factor..that would be like make you a slave.
11..you are god..but you don't know it.
Kisses:)
Danny
ps..I run a search on my blog (as random answer..is as powerful as I-chin) and I got this..
Worthy of examining..http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/200...keleton.html br / br /
quote..You have to love tripping to get enlightened. You have to love that feeling of no control, just going where the drug of life wants to take you because try as you might the gunas are controlling, regulating and governing you. They have to take care of everything and you are just one little cell in the great cosmic body and you are useful to the total and it will make of you what it will. It does not care what you believe, what you think, what you want out of your false sense of emptiness. And no matter how solidly you are able to construct your little life here it is built on the shifting sands of time. No matter how tight you structure your time to keep from thinking about who you are, it is never tight enough. The questions bubble up from the depths.
To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  9:46:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Danny,

Thank you for your wisdom and for taking the time to respond...I appreciate your insights

Peace & Love
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000