New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  5:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
greetings everybody,

i am lying in bed reccovering from a 4 hour lung surgery so i'll make this short.
everything went well but i'll know more on tue. or wed.
my deepest love and graditute to all of you and all sentient beings.
pain not too bad, due to meds.
what a great blessing this is and what a great blessing it is to have ayp.
later
guy

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  6:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Guy_51

greetings everybody,

i am lying in bed reccovering from a 4 hour lung surgery so i'll make this short.
everything went well but i'll know more on tue. or wed.
my deepest love and graditute to all of you and all sentient beings.
pain not too bad, due to meds.
what a great blessing this is and what a great blessing it is to have ayp.
later
guy

Thanks for the update, Guy.

I did some additional samyama for you, this morning (I'm sure a few of us, at least have been "samyama-ing" for you).

And I, at least, certainly didn't expect to hear from you, this soon!

I'm very glad to hear that your surgery went well, and especially that it went well enough, and that you're in "condition enough" to send even a brief message (good sign!! )

Take care, and I'll keep up the samyama!

And deepest love and gratitude to you, and for you, too, Guy - life itself, and the genuine gratitude that comes from these consummately real moments of connection ... are the greatest blessing and grace that any of us can ever enjoy!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  7:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Guy,

Please keep us updated. Glad to hear the surgery went well. You are in my thoughts and prayers (and samyama).

quote:
Originally posted by Guy_51

what a great blessing this is

It touches my heart that you can say this. Thank you so much. My love to you, Guy.

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  8:53:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your were and are and will be in my prayers/samyama.

Get well soon.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  10:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes with your recovery Guy!
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  11:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very glad to hear you are recovering well, you'll continue to be in my prayersMuch love.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  02:38:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to hear dear Guy, best wishes and lots of love your way.
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  06:32:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thinking of you Guy - and wishing you a full and comfortable recovery
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  06:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
happy everything went well, Guy..
strength and humbleness are 2 qualities u have
and they will help u use this challenging time as an opportunity
to look deep within..

much love and gratitude...

Edited by - swaha on Dec 04 2010 06:54:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

dave

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  08:28:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes, may you feel calm and peace in your recovery.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  09:22:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Keep the med up Guy I learnt from experience with my own OP that it really helps.

Just one little piece of advice, don't do it while you are hooked up to any monitoring device it drives the machines crazy,

I did and the doctors thought I had a heart condition and gave me medication I did not need

So anyway hang on in there we are all with you..get well soon
Go to Top of Page

Jaycee

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  10:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jaycee's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Guy,

You are in my thoughts. Hope you continue to have a speedy recovery.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  10:47:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Guy

You are in my prayers

I remember from my own surgery after the cancer back in 1996...how clear it suddenly was how utterly in the hands of life one is.

May those hands embrace you in kindness and may the wounds (inner and outer) heal in the light of the presence and the love of the spirit.

Thanks for being here.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  1:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Guy

You'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers

May you heal quickly and fully.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  6:27:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No way I can aptly express my gratitude and love for all the support this family has given me.
Just let me say your prayers gave me a strength I never had before and the best part is... it's still there and always will be... my recovery is going very well and I should be home Monday.
Prayers answered.
Guy

ps I smoked cigarettes for 25 years and quit 13 years ago when my son was born, but it just shows karma doesn't forget. Hopefully I paid my debt.
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  11:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope you get well soon.....

I said a little prayer tonight for every online cyber friend i've encountered....
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  12:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to hear the recovery is going well Guy, all the best and will keep you in samyama
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  12:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guy, great to hear that all is going well, wishing you a fast full recovery and great strength on your continuing journey.

Lots of Love.

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  4:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't want to use the M word too lightly but my pathology report just came back from my surgery on Friday and there was zero sign of cancer. All of my doctors are shocked.
I know a MIRACLE when I see one.
How else can you explain 4 Doctors telling me pre-surgery that they're 99% sure it is cancer and then this?
Just know your Prayers and Samyama are the reason why. I know this to be true.

Love,

Guy

my nurse just came in my room and said " hey I hear you're the 1%"

I should be home in a day or two as my nodes are still seeping a little fluid out of my chest tube and have to wait for it to stop.

Edited by - Guy_51 on Dec 08 2010 4:58:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  4:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So @#$%ing awesome Guy!!! You don't know how huge a smile I have on my face right now hearing this. Just friggen awesome.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  5:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am speechless and so incredibly happy for you Guy. Amazing
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  5:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  6:44:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
WWWOWWWW! Thanks for letting us know!!!!!

LOOOOOOVE!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  7:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Guy!
Hey, use a tissue for your runny nodes
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  7:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Guy,

You are a tower of strength and Light. Your courage and acceptance in the face of this is immensely inspiring.

Miracles happen. I am living in one. You are loved beyond measure.

Namaste
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  9:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guy,

Awesome news, I am thrilled for you...what an amazing gift!!

Blessings and love to you
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000