New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  9:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ether,

I need a tissue alright, but it's for the "fluids" running down my cheeks right now.
My son wants you all to know how grateful he is to all of you. He is so cool.
LOVE,
Guy

Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  9:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson wrote:

quote:
So @#$%ing awesome Guy!!!

I second that emotion!

Wonderful, news!! Thanks very much for keeping us, updated, Guy!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  9:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome news Guy!!!!

Thanks for the update.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  11:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news Guy!

Wish you a speedy recovery - you will be in my thoughts, prayers and samyama..

Best,
kami
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  11:51:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic news Guy
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  05:24:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Guy

Hand in Hand
Life and Death
Back to Back
Night and Day
All in the Dawn of Grace

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

This is for You guy:

- Pace Mihi Domine (Spare me oh Lord)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHpusUHIvfk
(Jan Garbarek is a Norwegian saxophoneplayer - here performing with the Hilliard Ensemble)

And this......in the words of Khalil Gibran:

On Prayer

You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might pray also in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance.

For what is prayer but the expansion of yourself into the living ether?
And if it is for your comfort to pour your darkness into space, it is also for your delight to pour forth the dawning of your heart.
And if you cannot but weep when your soul summons you to prayer, she should spur you again and yet again, though weeping, until you shall come laughing.
When you pray you rise to meet in the air those who are praying at that very hour, and whom save in prayer you may not meet.
Therefore let your visit to that temple invisible be for naught but ecstasy and sweet communion.
For if you should enter the temple for no other purpose than asking you shall not receive:
And if you should enter into it to humble yourself you shall not be lifted:
Or even if you should enter into it to beg for the good of others you shall not be heard.
It is enough that you enter the temple invisible.

I cannot teach you how to pray in words. God listens not to your words save when He Himself utters them through your lips.
And I cannot teach you the prayer of the seas and the forests and the mountains.
But you who are born of the mountains and the forests and the seas can find their prayer in your heart,
And if you but listen in the stillness of the night you shall hear them saying in silence,
"Our God, who art our winged self, it is thy will in us that willeth.

It is thy desire in us that desireth.
It is thy urge in us that would turn our nights, which are thine, into days which are thine also.
We cannot ask thee for aught, for thou knowest our needs before they are born in us:
Thou art our need; and in giving us more of thyself thou givest us all."

Go to Top of Page

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  07:45:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Katrine,

What can I say...
And I thought the Gentleman who just left my room was THE doctor.
Silly me,
Your words
Your nudges
Your insights
Reflect in me the gross to the subtle.
ahhh, what a relief it is indeed to finally know the words to my prayers.
and the prayer of no words.
In silence
Guy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000