Yogirj Gurunath Siddhanath
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  4:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, this is my first new post on here (be gentle). . . . . (I'm sure you will),

I have been looking into doing Kriya Yoga/deepening my practice for a short while now. I meditate twice each day 30 mins at a time (recently started working with the ujjayi breath), sometimes more, just focusing on the breath, I get occasional bouts of no thought and feel generally calmer, but would like some more AYP :). I stumbled accross Yogirj Gurunath Siddhanath through a friend showing me various things on youtube and was quite drawn to him, I was then told that he was coming to the UK and that I could be initiated by him (including learning the Kriya techniques etc). It really is true, "When the student is ready the teacher will appear." I feel I am ready and along comes this opportunity. Well I am booked for the retreat and have been really looking forward to it, but then came across this entry below about Gurunath from here http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2808

"Just so you know.... The man you are talking about was a self-realization fellowship student... he learned kriya yoga through their lessons like most other people... I don't believe his story's of meeting with Babaji in the least... Don't waste your money.. If you want to learn kriya yoga, goto www.kriyayogainfo.net They have a free downloadable book which covers EVERY technique of kriya yoga with much better explanation of it than what gurunath can... Also by the way this guy claims to be part of the Nath sect in India, but the nath have never even heard of him.."

I never even questioned his legitimacy but while watching some videos declaring Sai Baba as a charlatan and worse (which I think is quite clear, I could be wrong), I started doing a little bit of research. I cannot find any info to back up these claims made by Thokar, in fact a fair few people I contacted about Yogiraj are ex SRF + Babajis Kriya yoga members themselves (some very experienced) and say they prefer his teachings and exalt Sri Gurunath. I have been a bit shaken by this, I don't know exactly what I am asking from you all, maybe a "No this claim is wrong" or "It doesn't matter" I don't know or maybe just some advice to increase my faith. Faith is important but gullibility and blind faith are both dangerous so I am trying to be discerning. My heart + soul was so excited, and maybe now my ego is just getting in the way, after all there is a multitude of praise from a multitude of different sources regarding Sri Gurunath and I am stupidly focusing on this tiny bit of slander. Yogini in this top post is right, I shouldn't expect anything and if it wasn't for the money (which means nothing I suppose) I'd just go and check him/it out and make up my mind. Sorry for the long winded question.

Thank you in advance for your answers and support.

God bless everyone

Edited by - 11jono11 on Mar 17 2010 4:04:22 PM

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  7:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogini is a woman yogi. Yogani is a man.

Many people try to shop for a guru the way you shop for a car: Find the most powerful one with good features. This doesn't work because they are looking for something magical to come from outside themselves, when it really comes from inside.

Of course I am biased, but I would suggest reading the main lessons here, or getting Yogani's book Deep Meditation. Or to go into more depth the AYP book at the top right.

Do AYP style meditation for a while and see if it is right for you.
This is the best way to judge any spiritual system. You don't know it until you've tried it over time.
Famous gurus can sometimes motivate you, and sometimes give you some temporary energy, but your enlightenment comes from within, and long term practices.

Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  8:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 11jono11

Hello, this is my first new post on here (be gentle). . . . . (I'm sure you will),

I have been looking into doing Kriya Yoga/deepening my practice for a short while now. I meditate twice each day 30 mins at a time (recently started working with the ujjayi breath), sometimes more, just focusing on the breath, I get occasional bouts of no thought and feel generally calmer, but would like some more AYP :). I stumbled accross Yogirj Gurunath Siddhanath through a friend showing me various things on youtube and was quite drawn to him, I was then told that he was coming to the UK and that I could be initiated by him (including learning the Kriya techniques etc). It really is true, "When the student is ready the teacher will appear." I feel I am ready and along comes this opportunity. Well I am booked for the retreat and have been really looking forward to it, but then came across this entry below about Gurunath from here http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2808

"Just so you know.... The man you are talking about was a self-realization fellowship student... he learned kriya yoga through their lessons like most other people... I don't believe his story's of meeting with Babaji in the least... Don't waste your money.. If you want to learn kriya yoga, goto www.kriyayogainfo.net They have a free downloadable book which covers EVERY technique of kriya yoga with much better explanation of it than what gurunath can... Also by the way this guy claims to be part of the Nath sect in India, but the nath have never even heard of him.."

I never even questioned his legitimacy but while watching some videos declaring Sai Baba as a charlatan and worse (which I think is quite clear, I could be wrong), I started doing a little bit of research. I cannot find any info to back up these claims made by Thokar, in fact a fair few people I contacted about Yogiraj are ex SRF + Babajis Kriya yoga members themselves (some very experienced) and say they prefer his teachings and exalt Sri Gurunath. I have been a bit shaken by this, I don't know exactly what I am asking from you all, maybe a "No this claim is wrong" or "It doesn't matter" I don't know or maybe just some advice to increase my faith. Faith is important but gullibility and blind faith are both dangerous so I am trying to be discerning. My heart + soul was so excited, and maybe now my ego is just getting in the way, after all there is a multitude of praise from a multitude of different sources regarding Sri Gurunath and I am stupidly focusing on this tiny bit of slander. Yogini in this top post is right, I shouldn't expect anything and if it wasn't for the money (which means nothing I suppose) I'd just go and check him/it out and make up my mind. Sorry for the long winded question.

Thank you in advance for your answers and support.

God bless everyone

Hi 11Jono11,

Welcome to the AYP Forum!

I, too, am a bit biased. I'm also a Kriyaban who was initiated via Ananda (offshoot of SRF), who switched to AYP after a couple of years of Kriya practice.

I got (far) more benefit in a few months of AYP than a couple of years of Kriya ... and the pace never slowed down after that, either.

(You may have heard the phrase "under-promise and over-deliver"; in my experience, Yogani and AYP do exactly that, for what it's worth.)

And I'm not saying this in an "our way is better" sense; I've got nothing at all against Kriya Yoga; I just feel and have experienced, that AYP has hit on a couple of key nuances (the combination of Pranayama/Kriyas and Deep Meditation, combined with Self-Pacing) not formally taught in Kriya Yoga, that make a *massive* difference in results, and consistency of results (again, all said "just FYI". )

Regarding Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath (and any guru, and/or any person) ... I've never, ever found that going by the derogatory statements about someone {again, anyone} is helpful in getting an accurate view of that person. This is for several reasons, including:

*The people saying negative things obviously have a reason for publicly saying negative things, and in my experience, this has always included some kind of "agenda" with respect to making negative statements. Basically: only an ego makes negative statements, and an ego cannot discern truth from falsehood; best to look elsewhere for "reviews" of anyone, I'd say.

*Every group or teacher seems to attract a small, very vocal minority who end up making a lot of negative noise about that group or teacher, at some point. This tells you a lot about the psychology of the negative noise-makers; it doesn't tell you anything about the group or teacher.

*People simply have different opinions and responses to given groups or teachers. If you spend a bit of time with Yogiraj and/or his material, you may feel like he's a charlatan, or a waste of time, or a good teacher, or your guru, or something else entirely.

Intuition is a great guide, here: ultimately, as Yogani writes "the guru is in you". This is a true statement. One of the most-true statements possible via these word things we often use to communicate.

Any external guru is a reflection of the internal guru; that's not to say they can't be helpful, but they're an interim step; any true guru will be the first to tell you that, too.

And so, if you feel an authentic draw to Yogiraj .... check him out, see what you feel.

Having said that: my personal experience (for what it's worth) is that I do feel a bit "underwhelmed" by him. I don't know about his SRF experience ... but just because he "studied the lessons like everyone else" doesn't mean he's not fully enlightened (it also doesn't mean he is; it doesn't mean anything, other than he "studied the lessons". ).

But again .... that doesn't mean you'll feel underwhelmed.

And I do happen to agree with Thokar (I guess it was, per your post) that the info at Kriyayogainfo.net is very, very good.

I personally find the AYP info even better, as mentioned above .... but as Kriya Yoga info goes, I have yet to find a site as good as Kriyayogainfo.net.

Based on everything you've written, I'd say:

Just stay open.

Check out Yogiraj. Check out Kriyayogainfo.net; check out AYP; go with your intuition .... you really don't have to "pick a guru", and despite what many people say, you can deepen your practice just fine without settling on a single guru.

And, if you're booked for the retreat with Yogiraj, and feel drawn to it ... I'd say "go for it". I received several instances of shaktipat/initiation from several gurus over time, and they were all helpful in some way (and I never settled on a single seemingly-external guru, either).

Ultimately, the great secret to full realization is this:

It's what YOU do, that matters.

It's your bhakti (devotion), your intuition; your willingness, your sincerity; your perseverance ..... that gets you Home.

Everything else is just a resource, a support, a tool, a map.

And nearly everyone has a bit of a "custom mix" as far as what their own path "looks like".

Willingness is the one essential key, and you've obviously got that .... and the rest of it is all downhill ........ even the parts that feel the exact opposite of downhill.

Enlightenment is really kind of impossible to miss.

It's only everywhere.

I hope this is helpful.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

RSS

USA
69 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  11:32:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit RSS's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been interested in Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath for about a year now. I've talked to people in the org. and was very impressed but have also heard the negatives that have been posted here and at the kriya discussion group - so now I'm 50/50 on this org. I live in Florida and didn't feel like flying out to Calif to go to a retreat. I found out last month that they are giving kriya initiations in Orlando this weekend, so I am seriously thinking about going in order to find out if they have anything I haven’t already tried or read about. If not, it can't hurt to get a different slant on the techniques. If they work, I'll adopt some of them.

My background is mainly kriya. I was initiated in SRF about 30 years ago. Not making too much progress, maybe due to the small numbers of kriyas and the length of time it takes to be "allowed" to do more, my practice was on and off for that period of time until I discovered AYP 1 1/2 years ago. I did AYP for a few months with good results and then read the on-line kriya book by Ennos Nimos. I'm now averaging 108 first kriya (spinal breathing with om japa) twice a day. That takes about 1 hour. Then I do about 12 Thokar (chin pump), yoni mudra and meditate afterward. When I have time (like on a weekend) I do a longer kriya 1 session (upward around 216 – 2 hours).

There is a great similarity between AYP and kriya. There are two major differences (as I see it), and they are big ones. This is also the root of much concern to me. One is the separation of the mantra. Most kriya groups do a form of mantra during kriya whether it is repeating om in the chakras or making and listening to the throat sounds. AYP does not do this in SBP but does the mantra separately in deep meditation at the end. The second issue is the small amount of time allocated to doing SBP.

I don’t understand the self-pacing and how everyone is having energy overloads with the limited amount of time spent in this system. Is the AYP system so efficient that two 40 minute a day practices replaces the 8 to 12 hours a day that Indian Yogis meditate. I don’t understand because it is almost identical to the kriya system. I do large amounts of kriya1 (relative to the amount of time AYP allocates for SBP) and the more that I do the more peaceful and blissful I get. I’m kind of looking forward to some energy overloads.

I believe that Lahiri Mahasaya told disiples to increase by one kriya a day till you get to 600 per day. I couldn’t find that exact quote but 600 per day seems to be the magic number here. Read letters 4, 53, and 83 in http://yoganiketan.net/garland/garl..._letters.pdf.
Also, in the same book he told a disciple that kriya without japa (which would be SBP) is just inhalation and exhalation (letters 78, 79 and 80).

I would love to see a discussion here about the two systems (mainly the separation of the mantra in APY) and the results that people are getting with each system and how long they are practicing.

One thing that attracted me to the Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath org. was the large numbers of kriyas that are allowed to be practiced. On one of his Youtube videos he said that “I want you to practice 10 hours a day”. No one could possibly do this and maintain a job and/or a family, but the point was to do as many kriya (SBP) as you have time for. Another thing that I was told was that they don’t give Thokar (chin pump) for a long time (a few years). An instructor told me that you have to be “in Vajranadi, the nadi inside the Sushumna” for this to do any good. That is why the large numbers of kriya 1 at the beginning.

I guess my issue is how does a system that is almost identical to kriya, and practiced less hours a day create overloads and cause so many people here to have to self pace.

Thanks for listening,
Bob
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  12:48:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bob,

I think you'll find some of the answers to your questions regarding AYP vs Kriya Yoga here:

www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=2274

The idea in AYP is that rather than focusing on the specifics of each chakra while we're doing Spinal Breathing, we keep the process simple and use our attention to trace the spinal nerve in inhalation/exhalation, which purifies/opens each of the chakras over time. One of the things that I've found very powerful about AYP is the addition of various mudras/bandhas during Spinal Breathing (siddhasana, mulabandha, sambavi, uddiyana and eventually kechari mudra). For me the addition of these Spinal Breathing "add-ons" over the course of several months really cranked up my experience of kundalini. So these practices address the "energetic" side of awakening.

Following SB with Deep Meditation, using the mantra to bring our mind to stillness greatly enhances the effectiveness of both practices. But the view is that it is very hard to combine the process of cultivating inner silence (mantra repetition) and the energetic components (SB and the add ons) into 1 practice. Over time the addition of Samyama can really take the experience of both inner silence/kundalini to a new level.

I also found that in AYP the foundation is Deep Meditation, cultivating inner silence is the core, while I felt (personal opinion) that Kriya put the primary emphasis on the Spinal Breathing (energetic) piece of it.

I practiced Kriya yoga daily for about 1 1/2yrs (first SRF version then Ennos Nimos), before finding AYP. And my experience with Kriya was similar to yours...good, but I didn't feel like I was making a lot of progress. And similar to K-man, I experienced way more progress in 6 months of AYP than I did with 18 months of Kriya. Not dissing Kriya, that's just been my experience. And after 18 months of consistent 2x/day AYP practices, all I can say is that the experiences get deeper, more intense, blissful and seem to be accelerating.

And yes, with 40min 2x per day practices I am now forced to self-pace to keep the openings at a manageable level as I go about my everyday life.

Hope this helps!

Much Love
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  03:36:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bob,
quote:
I guess my issue is how does a system that is almost identical to kriya, and practiced less hours a day create overloads and cause so many people here to have to self pace.
There are some similarities between Kriya and AYP particularly in the initial breathing methods but also differences that distinguish the two approaches when viewed as a whole. I too have a practicing Kriya background and respectfully offer the following in response to your question.

In AYP DM, the specific method of using the mantra coupled with the particular vibratory effects of the mantra and mantra enhancements which allows a natural, easy and effortless refinement of the mantra into stillness and silence are key. The combined effect of SBP and DM is another important factor. Samyama helps to further extend the silence into life and activity. And later on as silence continues to deepen and become ever more present, a natural unfolding self-inquiry assists in dissolving the boundaries of the limited personal self and ego. Many on the forum are also finding that their hearts are beginning to open revealing their deepest love-nature which begins to radiate outwards to be shared with others.

Often newcomers to AYP who are already familiar with traditional yoga methods of using mantra(s) whether it be in meditation, pranayam or chanting verbally do not initially realize the difference and importance of the AYP method of meditation. It is best understood through actual practice when eventually one gets the knack of just following the simple instructions of AYP DM without concentrating, efforting or resisting thoughts and directly experiences the mantra naturally refining itself, determining it's own rhythm, clarity or fuzziness and at times dissolving into silence, depending on the individual's nervous system and the specific stresses-blockages that are being released and purified during the meditation session.

That coupled with the quality and effect of using the beginning 'I AM' mantra which resonates along the full length of the spine from brow to root, further supports and receives benefit from the back and forth tracing of the spinal nerve accomplished during SBP. This has a cumulative effect, silence + energetics, which has allowed many newcomers to AYP to experience much benefit in relatively short periods of time. AYP DM and SBP piggy back on each other resulting in very deep levels of purification and a silence that begins to sustain itself throughout daily activity.

Because of the effectiveness of the methods offered, one does not have to spend 10 hours a day in formal practice. AYP prepares one for living life fully. Formal sit down practice is only one-half of the equation. Living life, discovering the Self in all, and as Heart freely experiencing and sharing the love with others is the second half. Silence and love are the greatest purifiers. The experience of many who have begun incorporating AYP into their life offers growing testimony to the effect of these methods.

Much love to you,
Steve
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  5:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your replies and aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I am sure you all know where I am coming from when I say that.

I obviously want to be utilizing the most effective methods to get towards Self realization, obviously want to attain God consciousness sooner rather than later so deciding which path to take is difficult, you all seem to be backing up AYP but then this is the AYP website you wouldn't be on here unless you felt it was good maybe even better and you all seem to have experience with one form or another of Kriya, though no one here is ex Hamsa/Gurunath and a lot of people do exalt his methods, could they possibly be more efficient then others???

Am I right in thinking that it's ignorant of me to have thought that practicing one technique could be heading in the wrong direction, it all gets me closer to God/realization doesn't it??? (not rhetorical)

If after a while I feel like I am not progressing as fast as I would like to and want to turn fully to AYP do I have to start from the beginning of the lessons and do months of "I AM" etc before I move on, or should my practice in other areas mean that I can move quicker through AYP?

Alternatively is there any way of incorporating AYP + Kriya together?

Also how much time ideally do you/should you allocate for practice? In Kriya and in AYP?

And one last question (for now), do you believe that masters can take on board/burn up some of our karma/work for us? (Obviously -"God helps those who help themselves")

I wish that I had a more spiritual group of friends, it would be great to just be able to go nextdoor and have these talks, though God bless the internet + Yogini allowing us to have discussion forums + websites like this one, the true good use of technology.

God bless you all

Love and light

Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  09:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
This comes a little bit late for you, but it might help to understand more how kriya yoga works:

The creation of this moment is directly related to the bodily system that perceives it. More precisely, the nervous sytem and the brain are holding the cause of information creating this moment in its entire complexity. So these words you are reading here have their cause in your very own body and are projected via the senses right now.

If breath/energy/mantra whatever moves with attention through the nervous system, the stored up impressions/causes start to move, loosen, vibrate faster. This means, perception/projection intensifies.

If the breath/energy/mantra whatever moves with attention in a specific route within the centralchannel up to the brain and down again, then causes and effects melt into being.

In other words, the amount of causes that create this moment get more and more nullified till outer perception/projection via the senses is not possible anymore and automatically inner perception/projection dominates. After even more and more breaths, inner dimensions dissolve too and what remains is what always is.

After a good session of kriya yoga (Lahiri Mahasaya style would be 600 breaths + 50 mahamudras) so many causes are dissolved, that afterwards without doing anything else, meditation and samadhi happens. So the kriya breath is anti-movement to movement and aims to stop everything temporaly.

The main difference between ayp style and original kria yoga style is:

- Ayp moves energy through mantra and dives into what always is mainly through the mantra, SBP assists this.
- Orig. kriya yoga bruteforcely wants to dissolve everything from physical to causal and through this showing you what always is, who you really are.

In the end, AYP also speaks about touching the crown and dissolving completely but wants to make this "project" more accessible to everyone and aims this over decades. Because of the intensity of the mantra, this takes more time to handle without burning up the system.

Kriya Yoga has the advantage and disadvantage of more inefficiency but also the possibility to dissolve everything into That much faster and smoother. Some of Lahiri's students did this within 3-6 years.

The question is not, which system works, but more: what works for you/your temparament.*dancinginyournervoussystemdonttakeittooseriousenjoy:)*
Go to Top of Page

Johanna

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2011 :  3:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Johanna's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to offer perspective and fact on Yogiraj Siddhanath Gurunath.

First, he was initiated by Shri Hari Ananda Giri; main teacher from Shri Yuketeswar's ashraam, and was a direct disciple of Ananda Mahi Ma who predicted his huge mission in America. His family had a Guganath temple on their property, he was raised practicing yoga from his mothers fasting during pregnancy, iving off blessed ash and giving predictions that he would become a yogi. HE also got initiation by another from Shri Yuketeswar's teachers when continuing. He is born into royal lineage and is responsible for the welfare of poor families in Maharastra by ancient local tradition. He is well respected in India by those who respect the Kriya. HE DOES NOT claim to be a member of the nath sec. He claims only to have a personal relationship with Shiv Goraknath Babaji. I beleive him because he manifested himself into my bedroom when I was about 12-14yrs old, (memory is difficult to pin point many years after) after an intense reading of autobiography of a yogi, and collapsing into a horrific depression of sobbing and despair at not being able to find my guru in America when I was trapped in middle class America in a white girl's body (during the manifestation he gave me intense darshan). I only met him in person AFTER I spent almost 20 years practicing surat shabd yoga (which includes a version of Jyoti Mudra, which Yogiraj gives different versions of depending on where you are with him).

At the personal meeting he looked EXACTLY the way he did the day he appeared to me twenty years earlier, and now, he is white haired/platinum, actually...but back then he would have had to have sent himself both backward AND forward through time in order to appear to me in the form I would meet him in my future (we are less than ten years apart in age) His wife, Shivangini, is a Jogon Shakti, and I will attest to this as I am witness and recipient of many of her miracles.

I had an extreme "kundalini awakening" at age 32, where the shakti would spinn my body in circles, and throw it against walls, where lightening was "looking for me" striking the ground near me, in such obvious ways, my sons became scared for my safety. I met him in person for the first time at 38, my current husband introduced me at a Satsangh at a Psychology Institute because I needed an authentic Kundalini master to ground my electric manifestations that I could not control, and that were becoming more and more intensely dangerous for me.

Now, 14 years later , practicing the Kriya series he gives daily, and after receiving his shiva pat transmissions yearly for 14 years, I am beyond profoundly impacted, have never been around a being so ridiculously amazing and completely beyond any abilities even the surat shabd yoga masters ever demonstrated (and he does not do "tricks" he demonstrates possibility in order to inspire kriya practice). I ceased calling him a person or human I refer to him now as a "being" since I know of no "humans" with his capacity for energetic profundity or individuated presence within "collective consciousness".

It is from the reports of disciples profound miraculous healings of advanced stage cancer; shattered bones and much, much more; he tells students "you have created this miracle. It is by the power of your own kriya practice your belief has become enough to heal you, you are just trying to give me the credit because you love me".

I am a senior teacher in his organization. Anyone is welcomed to contact me any time. My info is at his teachers page at the hys website. www.hamsa-yoga.org he has given shiva shakti (ujay breath w/spinal breathing/mantra), omkar kriya, thokar kriya, jyoti mudra, maha mudra, nabho kriya, he gives all seven main kriyas and mudras, he gives ketcheri mudra when the timing is right. He gives other, more advanced practices at his ashraam. He (AND YOU MUST MUST MUST INVESTIGATE THIS) His ashraam hosts the largest Solid Mercury Shiva Lingham on the planet (the philosophers stone) in order to calm collective sub conscious; he has an open invitation to all kriya practitioners to come and meditate with this ligham so as to help us stabilize divine consciousness in our humanity within our lifetime...

The puranas have many predictions about this time in history; I suggest folks brush up one them to more completely benefit from what is available. KRIYA INFUSED AND EMPOWERED by a solar impulse given by this solar seer is RARE and MORE EFFECTIVE by far than dry practices learned from books. A Living master is needed for the solar-electric impulse "boost"....

In the intro to the Puranas it states (in essence) "every 2,000 years a solar seer is sent to us to help burn off the negativity built up from the previous 2,000 years of human negative thinking". It is a re-occurring event. Om Shiv
Om. Om Nama Shivaya. Om Nama Shakti.
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  03:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Johanna,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for the informative post. It is helpful to hear from one who has direct experience with Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath. Your sharing is much appreciated. And thank you for offering yourself as a contact person for those wishing to pursue this further.

Much love to you,
Steve
Go to Top of Page

Johanna

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2011 :  8:06:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Johanna's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to present a simpler way to understand the power of the Kriya.

When the brain fires off a thought from the synapse endings; it is either positive or negatively charged. A negative thought or negative emotions, get lodged in our chakras, that are located within the spinal column. Negative charges cause a return to the negative event or thinking, magnetically pulling your attention back there. This can trigger even more negative charges becoming lodged within the related chakras.

When one breathes the length inside the spine, a breath infused with love; a POSITIVE ENERGY, this energy-breath neutralizes or dissolves the negative charges lodged inside these chakras. Once the human has dissolved all the negative charges, they stop engaging the negative thinking process, thus eliminating all "negative energy" from being GENERATED within their divine-light/love system.

Breathing love up and down the spinal column also generates heat. Every ujay breath practitioner should be experiencing this as heat in the spine upon breathing. This heat indicates a generation of prana- life-force energy. This prana can heal.. it is used by plants and nature for growing...it is essential that we generate this prana if we expect to help our planet as well.

If a healing practitioner is not breathing the kriya correctly, they are not generating prana, and so they are depleting their own system using up and donating their own prana. Invariably they end up with disease after healing for some time...this is very dangerous...

The best way to deactivate a "hot" system that still engages energies such as irritation, frustration, anger or sadness (all causes of dis-ease) of any kind is to neutralize or dissolve all of this negativity or negative charges of energy from within the human form...the result, is an enlivened and awakened electrical system that delivers a profundity of bliss into all of our focused "moment now s"...

As Yogiraj has been known to say "ego is nothing more than negative mind" any thought separating one heart from another is negative. Find the good. See only the good...because once Shakti begins to seek her Lord in the third eye center, after years of kriya practice...she still needs to complete her solar return....

this is they key to the changes coming for many of us.
Om Shiv Om. Om Nama Shivaya. Om Im Reem Cleem Chamandaya Vidyai.
Go to Top of Page

GilbertRoundy

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2011 :  11:19:10 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi

Thanks for the Yogirj Gurunath Siddhanath.
The instruction are really easy to follow and understand.

Go to Top of Page

paw

52 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  04:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit paw's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to Johanna for clarifying some items about Gurunath, and about Babaji's kriya yog.

I'd just like to add that my experience with Gurunath has been similar spiritually to Johanna's, regarding Gurunath. From the first retreat I attended, LA 07, I felt the presence and power of Babaji Gorakshanath. I have been to Gurunath's Pune ashram twice, and received divine healing from both Gurunath and Gurumata Shivangani. Meditating in the presence of the mercury shivling in the Earth Peace Temple there, I was introduced to Babaji on ever deeper levels. And I traveled to the Himalayas with Gurunath, where he took me to Dugalbitte Meadow near Chopta, with it's pristine views of Kedarnath. There I was overwhelmed with the cosmic presence of Babaji Gorakshanath, swept by his love.

I am a disciple of Gurunath Yogiraj Siddhanath, but he introduced me to Mahaguru, Mahavatar Shiva Gorakshanath Babaji. OM nama Shivayah
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000