AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Darshan From Sri Shiva Shakti Ammaiyar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  4:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sri Shiva Shakti Ammaiyar
http://www.gurusfeet.com/guru/siva-sakthi-ammaiyar

Looking back at my trip to Arunachala, I wish I could get back to the feet of the holy mountain and will probably do so next year...

When I went there, I had a burning desire to experience the power of presence which emanates from a living realized person. A lot of people spoke of experiencing grace and mystic in the presence of Sri Ramana and I always desired the same experience since many years back.

When I arrived to Tiru I first met Sri Shiva Shakti and experienced grace in her presence. I also experienced the power of presence around many teachers while I was in Tiru but nothing was so clear, easy and tangible as being around Sri Shiva Shakti. Looking back at my experiences while I was there, I can say that being in the presence of Sri Shiva Shakti was a true blessing.

I was in the presence of a being who radiated inner silence and woke up the inner light inside of me. Words cannot describe the experience but it was so True... And somehow out of nowhere I still feel/see her within from time to time like what happened a few minutes back just before writing this topic.

Anyways this is my own experience, another friend of mine "F" visited her and felt nothing

Do I recommend visiting this woman? I wholeheartedly do

Love,
Ananda

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  1:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Ananda and I'll surely visit her next time when I go to Thiru and do let me know of other gurus in n around Thiru!

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  1:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
once you get there, you can either look and ask around or check out the street posters which are in the dozens. Guru business is big business over there but IMHO there are those who are sincere and whom one can recommend... As I did in my post on Tiru: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9341
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 11 2011 :  03:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
While meditating today I got carried away into one of those beautiful mystic sceneries... Out of nowhere with my inner eye, I saw Sri Ramana Maharshi's beautiful face then Sri Shiva Shakti came in his place and from meditation on the IAM... I started to meditate on her form which was smiling at me and blessing me with her hand and started to identify with or being it... Then her form went away while she was smiling and I got back into the Iam Mantra.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 11 2011 :  05:02:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  12:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  06:00:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ananda,

I visited Thiruvannamalai during May-2011 and went for Sivasakti Ammaiyar's darshan (after reading your other post). Yes, i too felt inner silence there and had a good session of meditation. The meditation hall itself seems to be charged with good vibration. Its unfortunate that she only gives 15 mins darshan and also does not entertain satsang or discussions - as she observes silence 24/7.

I used to visit Tiru once in a month earlier (for Girivalam) but not been frequent in the past few months. I will be going for Ammaiyar's darshan whenever i visit Tiru in future. She does have a divine radiation. Her picture itself is so absorbing.

Thanks for sharing.

Senthil
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  07:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you also for sharing dear Senthil
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  04:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by senthil
She does have a divine radiation. Her picture itself is so absorbing.

I feel a wonderful shift of energy while sitting with pictures and videos of her.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  04:36:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
She's the real deal alright!
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2011 :  03:20:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi senthil gud expereince!

Ananda when i went last time I was in ramanamaharishi ashram and i climbed the hill and and I had this utter silence inside me and the meditation on the hill was very very lovely.

I noticed there was one lady who was climbing up the hill and i saw that she was followed by 4 dogs..but i felt there was something about her and the Dogs that were following her..

Next time I'll surely meet Shiva shakti ammayar!

Do you or anyone here knows who could give dikhsha in thiru?

Love n Light
May All Expereince Eternal Peace n love

Viji
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2011 :  09:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nope sorry but I don't... As for that lady, i've seen once an old woman with white hair maybe 4 dogs with her, I saw her on the mountain at a very early time in the morning.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  11:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ananda ..well the lady I saw wasnt old as far as I remember!

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  3:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amma's new message:
http://www.sivasakthiammaiyar.com/about_amma.html
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000