New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  9:42:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Since there are no black magicians here, I will tell you how to use yoga for magical purposes.

It is done through the ability of clairvoyance. Clairvoyance is when you guys see visions during meditation.

You need to master this ability by mentally saying "I see a lady with a blue hat", "I see a dog" etc.

Once mastered, then you can summon a sickly friend up via clairvoyance and heal them.

You can summon a Ferrari during clairvoyance, and say "I own this". It will be done.

The books of Debra Lynne Katz are very good to learn this.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 14 2009 9:45:27 PM

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  08:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There are other black magicians here, but they have moved beyond ego trips; that's why you don't see them talking about it.
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  08:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How is that Ferrari, then? Nice?

Be careful. Until you thoroughly purify your karma and can remain in pure vision, desire based magic binds you, sometimes violently. Especially if you are dabbling in dharma, the dharmaphalas are ruthless. The only permissible magic is done to liberate beings from samsara. It is the only way to perform magic without the hard binding of karma.

Black magician in recovery,

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  08:25:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You should delete this post. White magic, black magic, not good, not until one purifies karma and can rest the mind in non-dual state at all times of the waking day.

You are flirting with a personal disaster.

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  08:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think it is a good thing to mention this because many of us have been on this side path.
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  08:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

I think it is a good thing to mention this because many of us have been on this side path.

Then you should all seriously think about get off of this side path. It's bondage.

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  11:56:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

There are other black magicians here, but they have moved beyond ego trips; that's why you don't see them talking about it.

in my teen years, i practiced what you might call as black magic but i was fooling around unknowingly and unprepared yet some stuff happened and i don't know if i was behind them but anyways they happened...

i never really stumbled into real effective and working magic until i've met my first teacher and when i had the tools i didn't use the ones which are considered as black arts but learning them was part of the process never the less.

concerning the black arts in yoga, they involve building energetic cords and entering through certain passage ways outside and inside the body and manipulating them in certain ways and i've met what you might call as a good and developed spiritual yogi suffi you name it and he was from Palestine and he taught some good things and some of that black arts stuff as well and again to be honest i practiced one on 2 certain ladies and they worked like magic.

but when my conscious kicked in real bad.. i felt remorse and stopped the whole thing and the effects sort of went away imediatly and i payed a huge karmic debt and it was very painful but i had it coming and accepted it with greetings.

this reply was sort of a confession even though this stuff happened 6 or 7 years back.

concerning what you just shared with us brother alwayson, i think that the habit of samyama is an effective tool in producing such stuff.

but it's needless to say that using yoga in the way you mentioned brings forth more karma to be purified so it's harmful more than it's good.

as for using it in healing, then that's karma yoga.

namaste

Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  11:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeah you can use it for good things too. Its up to you.

You can use it for healing for sure. You have to be specific. Summon the patient's liver up in clairvoyance, and say "This liver is perfect."
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  12:03:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi alwayson, we cross posted.

btw i would appreciate it if you could reply to my question in the post "No mind, i am the Self" in case you have the time but if you don't remember where you read that stuff than it's okay.

take care bro(f)
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  12:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

yeah you can use it for good things too. Its up to you.

You can use it for healing for sure. You have to be specific. Summon the patient's liver up in clairvoyance, and say "This liver is perfect."

Good or bad, karma is bondage. If you are practicing Dzogchen, you leave these activities behind or else.

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  12:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok I think we get your point of view Adamant.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 15 2009 12:29:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  12:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda
concerning the black arts in yoga, they involve building energetic cords and entering through certain passage ways outside and inside the body and manipulating them in certain ways and i've met what you might call as a good and developed spiritual yogi suffi you name it and he was from Palestine and he taught some good things and some of that black arts stuff as well and again to be honest i practiced one on 2 certain ladies and they worked like magic.

Don't hold back. Don't tell us what you did, but tell us how you do it. or email me

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 15 2009 12:48:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  1:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

ok I think we get your point of view Adamant.

It's experience, manifesting millions of dollars, manifesting harems, manifesting power, miracles. There are casualties. They are bondage for your path. This child's play you are toying with grows into something vast and overwhelming. I warned you.

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  1:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i scd Adamant, this stuff is completely wrong and it has ego written all over it.

concerning teaching that stuff, i won't do it neither in person nor by email this is some serious karma we are speaking of and with the black arts i am pro secrecy nothing good could come out of teaching that stuff unless it's taught to a spiritual healer and in case it's needed it will come to the right person (i misused the teaching i had.)

plus i don't have permission to teach this stuff.

but with spiritual practices that help in the process of purification and evolution i am against secrecy bcz thanks to Yogani and his self pacing lessons we can handle anything so bring it on there's no reason for keeping it secret anymore.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  1:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No thats fine Ananda.

I am pretty sure clairvoyance is the highest magick anyway.

When you heal someone through clairvoyance (e.g. show me Sally's liver. This liver is perfect) you can send energy from your heart chakra into the vision, which is what I think you were trying to get at.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 17 2009 11:29:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  6:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We all have power, even without clairvoyance, which can be used wisely or not.

For instance, I can be walking down the street, and see a car with keys in the ignition. I could choose to steal it, or I can see how stupid that would be and continue walking. I mean, I'd probably get arrested. If not, then at least the person whose car it was would be put in a really annoying situation. I don't want that happening to anyone, knowing for myself how bad it would be...especially if they had something important to do.

On the other hand, I also have the power to do really good things. If I hear of someone having their car stolen, I can offer them a ride, and be with them while they try to locate it.

So everyone has power. And if you are clairvoyant and can heal people, then why not do it?

Saying that the good use of power is bondage is like saying that you shouldn't help someone try and find their stolen car. "No, sorry man, it's bondage for me to help you. I was on my way home, to sit still on my zafu...that's more important."
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  6:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I practiced magic years ago, and i got things my ego wanted, but it didn't make me happy for long! I practiced in abandoned buildings and two of them burned down a couple months after I was in them. They never found the causes. I saw all kinds of weird dimensions but it alienated me from people.
Then I meditated for several years and i found it much more powerful. God answers any question I ask clearly. He (or something!) puts me in a position where I can do powerful things for good.
I do one small thing, and wish it had a big effect, and it blows up and has a big effect!
I see someone intentionally do something completely wrong, and I have no emotion or attachment at all, and I see karma backfire on them within minutes!
It's a better point of view and requires so much less effort.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  6:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is not regular magick. This is what God actually is.

Although, you CAN combine with Qabbalah god names such as YUD HAY VAV HAY Tzabaoth, Adonai, Anaphiel YUD HAY VAV HAY (anaphaxeton).

And you can also summon Goetia via clairvoyance, and control them via magical symbols, and the above God names.

And also Enochian.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 15 2009 7:14:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  7:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

We all have power, even without clairvoyance, which can be used wisely or not.

For instance, I can be walking down the street, and see a car with keys in the ignition. I could choose to steal it, or I can see how stupid that would be and continue walking. I mean, I'd probably get arrested. If not, then at least the person whose car it was would be put in a really annoying situation. I don't want that happening to anyone, knowing for myself how bad it would be...especially if they had something important to do.

On the other hand, I also have the power to do really good things. If I hear of someone having their car stolen, I can offer them a ride, and be with them while they try to locate it.

So everyone has power. And if you are clairvoyant and can heal people, then why not do it?

Saying that the good use of power is bondage is like saying that you shouldn't help someone try and find their stolen car. "No, sorry man, it's bondage for me to help you. I was on my way home, to sit still on my zafu...that's more important."

Look, Scott and Alwayson... You need to understand karma and the realms of samsara. Of course you help someone if you can. Don't mix apples and oranges and get confused.

For someone on the path to use magic, unless there has been an extinction of the ego, creates serious negative karma. Liberation requires renunciation of all egoic concerns, good and bad; otherwise attachments arise and powerful forces will dominate the mind. Clairvoyance is not magic. It's just seeing. If you see through the window someone burglarizing the house next door, call the cops. That's different.

Magic is manifesting from nowhere; it is acausal. Unless you have purified your vessel, practicing magic causes negative forces to invade your mind. Anyone who has seriously gone this route knows this, and that's why everyone says to stop. This is also why serious practitioners will spend up to one year or more doing nothing but purification.

For example, protectors. All serious magicians pray for years for the protection of powerful entities. Why is that? Because magic makes you vulnerable to a Cosmos of powerful beings who surround you the instant you start invoking power. Then, the minute you start rearranging the web of interconnections, you are responsible for those connections. Perhaps that person you healed was supposed to die. Everyone dies, so what? Fixing people up is not important. Fixing yourself is important.

Thus, one must know which protectors to use. Any protector comes with conditions. Their power comes at a price. Choosing one binds you to their path. So the state of your mind before choosing one dictates your future. This is why the Buddha rarely displayed any miracle power, and when he did, it was only as a tool to open someone's eyes to liberation.

Mixing traditions for the sake of "practicing magick" is foolish. Utterly destructive. Don't play with things you barely understand. Just go help old ladies cross the road.

Adamant

Edited by - adamantclearlight on Dec 15 2009 7:18:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  7:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

This is not regular magick. This is what God actually is. . . .

Yes what i meant to say is that i have no interest in magic anymore. The position I am in now is more powerful; no spells required!
It's because when you lose the ego through meditation, you are shown what you really want, not what your ego thought you wanted. Then you are given it! It is different for each person.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  10:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How To Access this Siddhi:

1. Do a big yawning stretch as if really tired
2. Have a seat and contract and relax all muscle groups starting from the feet, going up
3. Do another big yawing stretch
4. Sit in a Lazy boy recliner or such and RELAX

From here you should be doing all spiritual activities including meditation, spinal breathing etc.
From here you can access clairvoyance.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 24 2009 01:52:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  10:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Alwayson2

First off, i don't really think that all Magick is "Black". The type that embodies generosity, healing, inner and outer transformation and the spread of knowledge, all with guidance from true conscience, seems fine to me. Ego, though, always wants more, more, more...allowing you to justify mis-deeds to yourself and others, inspiring you to add onto your karmic load by way of self-deception and possibly hurting and controlling others from maybe thinking they are wrong in what they are doing, or because "they deserve it"!

When we are not spiritually mature, ego can wind us up in the worst situations possible. Putting power behind ego-driven notions is dangerous and is a playground for negative entities and unhappy ghosts who might have similar predilections to yours. The mishaps you cause may still fundamentally be for your education and development, but do we have to go back to kindergarten to get there, or learn our lessons by the most painful means? Dabbling in Magick will land you there. Adamant is not being stodgy, maybe a little absolute, but there is knowledge in what is being said.

I am 54 years old, totally driven toward Magick almost all of those years, but refrain from practicing because i know i am talented, and yet fraught with ego which needs resolving, no matter HOW wise and IN CONTROL i think i am.

If you do insist on involving yourself in what may be risky endeavors, i would advise first advancing yourself in study/relationship/understanding of the I Ching......It is a system that is beyond interference from any "lower influences". Of course, if you twist the readings from it to your liking and don't pay attention to it's intuitional urgings, then you will wind up making the same mistakes that you would without it's advice.

I have used the simplest and the most complex versions. Some work as very communicative mouthpieces for the Divine, for me particularly, others don't. The one i have settled on after 30 years of experience is "I Ching Coin Prediction" by Da Liu. Very simple and direct, translated by someone who had developed an ease and facility with using it, and also did so professionally.

Another suggestion, as good as the I Ching, is "Kwan Yin: Myths and Prophesies of the Chinese Goddess of Compassion". The second half of the book is what is actually used for readings. Extremely simple, very accurate.

Also, John Blofeld's book on the I Ching can be gotten as a cheap paperback which can be obtained easily. It is very educational and is easily understood by Western minds and tells you how to keep and maintain books that are used for true divination. I did not find it to "speak" to me though.

Using Yogani's system does everything any of us could ever hope for, including instilling conscientious manifestation of activity within and without. Wisdom comes with experience.

Best of luck and BE CAREFUL PLEASE!
Go to Top of Page

ImseVimse

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2009 :  3:16:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit ImseVimse's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You all are making me nervous. Ths magick stuff sounds like the grandaddy of all slippery slopes. Is it possible to unintentionally work some sort of low-level magick by simply wanting something? Where is the line between simply wishing for a thing and actually intending to bring it about?

Something my ego has been wanting for a long time fell into my lap recently. (I won a contest.) I didn't focus on it or actively try to make it happen (other than filling out a form), but did my desire influence the outcome? Am I bringing bad karma on myself if I accept the prize?
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2009 :  7:33:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ImseVimse

You all are making me nervous. Ths magick stuff sounds like the grandaddy of all slippery slopes. Is it possible to unintentionally work some sort of low-level magick by simply wanting something? Where is the line between simply wishing for a thing and actually intending to bring it about?

Something my ego has been wanting for a long time fell into my lap recently. (I won a contest.) I didn't focus on it or actively try to make it happen (other than filling out a form), but did my desire influence the outcome? Am I bringing bad karma on myself if I accept the prize?

Hi

I am not trying to scare you...sorry! Your desire probably played a part, especially if you have been doing practices that cause you to be more powerfully influential on this plane...Kundalini Yoga, after all, is the fast-track!

I think it's OK to win contests. It just seems that the way we interpret our situation is that we are not OK unless we "HAVE". We are not going to Hell because we cultivate a little wealth, it just seems that the more we rely on the having, the further away we get from what we actually do have...the inner connection to all the Universe has to offer.

The Universe can supply every need without us chasing anything, as long as we get out of the way and remain, it seems, generous, helpful and detached from the having. It just seems that when we attach to and heavily rely on materiality, it further binds us to the 24 Laws of manifestation (density and mis-placed center of gravity on the ego) and Karma (the world of action). I don't think Karma is bad or good, it's just what we create by being smothered by ego and acting from there...it is an appropriate response to a particular type of action. When we mistake worldly goods as fulfillment, inner success and necessary to our completeness, we miss the true inner/celestial picture.

If you read Yogani's book on Samyama (or maybe even the posted lesson here?....he explains the paradoxical issues of matter/siddhis vs. grasping and coveting, etc.

DON'T BE AFFFFRRRAAAAIIID!
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2010 :  1:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ImseVimse

You all are making me nervous. Ths magick stuff sounds like the grandaddy of all slippery slopes.

This siddhi can also be used for spiritual development. Look up Mahasiddhas. Also look up Ramakrishna.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed...allucination

Edited by - alwayson2 on Jan 01 2010 1:12:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  03:58:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Daer ImseVimse!

Adamantclearlight's last post was very educational, a useful and practical one to read if you have questions in your mind. Adamant's posts also sound like the words come from a lot of intense real-life experience and understanding of principles. A little different from what i have, so it may help to round-out your picture of the matter.

Edited by - Rael on Jan 02 2010 8:30:44 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000