New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  8:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

quote:
Originally posted by ImseVimse

You all are making me nervous. Ths magick stuff sounds like the grandaddy of all slippery slopes.

This siddhi can also be used for spiritual development. Look up Mahasiddhas. Also look up Ramakrishna.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed...allucination

I love those visual noise stimulators....very hypnotic and Yummie-purple

Thanks
Rael!
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  9:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

Since there are no black magicians here, I will tell you how to use yoga for magical purposes.

MAY BE BEST NOT TO ASSUME WHAT AND WHO ARE OUT HERE, AS YOU MAY HAVE DISCOVERED BELOW!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST

SINCERELY

RAEL

It is done through the ability of clairvoyance. Clairvoyance is when you guys see visions during meditation.

You need to master this ability by mentally saying "I see a lady with a blue hat", "I see a dog" etc.

Once mastered, then you can summon a sickly friend up via clairvoyance and heal them.

You can summon a Ferrari during clairvoyance, and say "I own this". It will be done.

The books of Debra Lynne Katz are very good to learn this.

Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  12:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to clarify my first post.

When I say summon a Ferrari, you are actually remote viewing a real Ferrari sitting in a lot in real life. There is a Ferrari dealership near where I live, so I would remote view that.

Using this siddhi for this materialistic purpose would be grey magick.

Using this siddhi to harm someone's health would be black magick.

Using this siddhi to heal someone would be white magick.

Actually this is beyond magick. This is direct metaphysical binding.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Jan 06 2010 11:36:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  10:49:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The emperor in Revenge of the Sith says it best:

"The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power."
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  11:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anakin Skywalker: My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count.
Count Dooku: Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  11:19:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My legs! What happened to my legs!
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  12:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
by the way,

clairvoyance is not the same thing as "the star"

These are two different animals.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Jan 22 2010 12:34:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  2:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So I have been reading Aryadeva's lamp by Christian K. Wedemeyer

In chapter 7, it seems the crux of the whole procedure of gaining Buddhahood is putting your body awareness into a hum syllable using clairvoyance siddhi, and then dissolving that syllable from the bottom up.

http://www.visiblemantra.org/hum.html

Actual you are first supposed to generate an astral body, and then put that body awareness into the hum.
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  2:48:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I dunno, magick has always seemed to me to be settling for the crumbs that fall beneath the table, while ignoring the feast itself...

At the very least, a time-wasting sidetrack. At worst, a huge karmic load.

And it's all about the ego, while the ego is telling you it's about something else completely.

Edited by - wigswest on Feb 05 2010 2:56:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  5:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just gave an example of how to use clairvoyance for Buddhahood
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  12:19:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Spinal breathing causes the clairvoyant state to become powerful during any particular session.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Apr 02 2010 2:09:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

garlic

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  10:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit garlic's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Why should I care about magic? I only care about my Divine Beloved.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  3:20:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Because trance meditation like this, is what Shakyamuni practiced. At higher levels, you can access the Divine Eye which allows you to trace karma and past lives. Otherwise, you can never gain personal experience with higher spiritual laws.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2010 :  2:42:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by garlic

Why should I care about magic? I only care about my Divine Beloved.

Ramakrishna Paramahamsa had a persistent clairvoyant vision of Kali, his "Divine Beloved". And then his Advaita guru instucted him to cut Kali in half and do something with his third eye, which threw him into samadhi. So clairvoyance should be of interest to you!!

Edited by - alwayson2 on Apr 05 2010 4:14:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Adi

India
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  07:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Smileyogi

Australia
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  12:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Smileyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
(Originally posted by Rael) The one i have settled on after 30 years of experience is "I Ching Coin Prediction" by Da Liu. Very simple and direct, translated by someone who had developed an ease and facility with using it, and also did so professionally.

You can also use this online I-Ching..and get over with.
http://yikingnet.free.fr/yikingus/
Danny:)
Go to Top of Page

Rudra

India
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2010 :  06:13:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello everyone,

The Human body is not really made for magic and neither is our mind.The need to learn and practice magic is mostly ego driven.Nothing wrong in it really.But the path of magic is rather accident prone and one little incident can set you back by many many lives.
So ,would be practitioners please remember that Curiosity wont always kill the Cat but there are limits to how much you can stretch yourself.

Namaste.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2010 :  1:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rudra

The Human body is not really made for magic and neither is our mind.

clairvoyance is a natural ability.

And yoga like spinal breathing makes clairvoyance stronger during a particular session.
Go to Top of Page

Rudra

India
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2010 :  12:56:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
clairvoyance is not really magic.its simply a heightened state of awareness which is a by product of the purification of consciousness.

I was referring to other things.....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000