Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 energy blockage - need guidance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2009 :  11:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys, hope this isn't inappropriate, didn't know quite where to post this, or if posting this anywhere on this forum would be appropriate ;)

I first started doing energy work in several forms (Robert Bruce, pranayama, etc) a few years ago, and noticed that pretty much my whole left side was blocked...energy seemed to move pretty easily throughout my ride side, however. I also sensed (sorry if this sounds loopy) a...child clinging onto my left side (I felt it from neck to left hip), but in trying to interact, there were no signs of "life" - it was more like a locust skin clinging onto me.

In the intervening time, I've been able to get energy flow thru my left side, and the "heavyiness" of the clinging, er, "entity" has lessened...however, there's still a remaining energy blockage on my left side, that translates itself into consciousness as rage, sadness, etc.

And yes, I had a fairly traumatic childhood...but for all I know, this could be something karmic... ???

I just want to dissolve this thing, get rid of it, get beyond it. As I said before, I've made some progress...but was interested to hear theories of those here in these forums. And if anyone has any ideas as to where I can go next to try to resolve this, please let me know :)

Sorry if this comes across as totally wacky...don't know how else to say it tho, and I respect those who post here...so thanks :)

Namaste to all, and continued thanks to yogani for all that he does :)

Gayle

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 21 2009 11:55:25 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2009 :  11:55:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  08:44:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gayle, thanks for sharing!

This sounds like almost *exactly* what I have! For me this is something like "pressure" on the left side going from the left of my stomack all the way on the left to the neck and on the left of my face and head.. Also some thoughts that seems like "I have", I sense coming from this pressure on the left of my head, like they weren't mine but coming from this pressure, and also feelings of sadness and rage, and anger..

I think this can be an entity or attached energy like you say, or maybe if you read Eckhart Tolle maybe it's the pain body.. I don't know..
I lived with this for about four years, so I kinda learned how to live with it. But now with AYP, I feel a lot of progress and sometimes it feels like it is dissolving (during sadhana) but it comes back later. I have a feeling though that with practicing AYP the blockages in the body will in time dissolve and karma will change and with it the pressure, whether it's an entity or a blockage will dissolve.. I have a strong feeling about that.

I haven't tried it yet but maybe you can try going to an energy healer or a shaman (i read that they can help with attachments).

Well, again thanks for sharing and much luck with this

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Yonatan

Edited by - Yonatan on Sep 22 2009 08:48:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  08:45:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gayle,

Maybe this lesson can help:
Lesson 207 - Q&A – Left or right side imbalances

At the forum:
Balancing the Left and Right sides of the body
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  9:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the replies, my friends :)
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  11:59:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gayle ,

The practices here should resolve this ,if you've not already begun :) -

1. Global purification-DM
2.& Spinal Nerve purification-SbP

Perseverance with the programme should pay off,in the long run.

Nadi shodhana has some use though i don't think it's as reliable as SbP though you could combine the two i guess.I was experimenting with nadi shodhana/aleternate nostril breathing for a couple of months before i arrived here. I've got a dominant pingala. Most folk seeeem to have a dominant side or something.So you're not alone.And my own issues are steadily but surely dissolving.Once you start adding mudras and bandhas(psychic locks) and you get over the clunky stages and stubbron blockage cycles( work our your own unique matrix of obstructions,areas of tightness etc) progress continues onwards ,especially when you open up/awaken the Third-Eye(a master control centre for your nervous system)-lesson 207 mentions this very thiing..

I have heard that theory ,that it's the result of trauma(unresolved perhaps) stored in Mind,body and/or emotions.

It is really nice to have you here.

Edited by - Akasha on Sep 24 2009 01:39:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  09:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gayle,

Just to add that IME nadi shodhana IS a potent practice that can provide instant relief & stability(an effective quick fix).Yogis have always prized this one. But SbP is likely more effective( & heavyweight) long-term('clunky' phase) in terms of reliable balancing & global wholesale purification, because of it's direct effect on the spinal nerve.

Tend to use the former especially if the energy really does feel disturbed.So it is a good one ,and you could combine the two, but it's best to keep things simple,adding another practice (or enhancment) when able.

Edited by - Akasha on Sep 24 2009 09:34:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  1:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like an astral entity/attachment to me. I am sure the purification from the AYP practices will help raise your vibration enough to get rid of it.

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000