Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini: Is it visible to the naked eye?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  6:36:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
A few comments made by a hndful of people in the last 2 years lead me to believe that some people can see kundalini energy. My data points include:

1. The physical therapist I credit for my awakening telling me how nice I looked when I really was wearing nothing special.

2. A member of a kundalini discussion group telling me that all my energy was in my stomach area (this was 1+ years ago).

3. A Hindu friend of mine recently telling me that even though it may seem like I am not making progress that I am presently full of light throughout.

4. A guy in my neighborhood who I cycle with one day out of the blue (recently) made a comment that it can take a long time for your light to shine through.

None of these people offered explanations after the comment and at the time some of them were made I was really clueless to what they were saying anyway. So looking back, it seems apparent to me that these people know something I don't and possibly can see physically my spiritual progress.

Thoughts?

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  01:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What comes to my mind are two things. Some people use expressions like "you are full of light" and mean they sense a freshness, positivity and glow around the person without actually seeing any light - they just sense the "good vibes" around the person.

Others have been given the gift of having a third eye (ajna) that is so open they can actually start to see the energies with it. It's possible to see auras, other beings, or just energy as bright or coloured light of different kinds. It is seen as a physical real light, but the seeing comes from the third eye. It's possible to train that ability.

I sometimes spontaneously see a glowing field around persons or objects. Started happening during the few qi gong lessons I managed to take (before I had to stop due to overload), and now comes and goes.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000