AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Fiery heart orgasm.. Ahhh
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  2:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
it's been like half an hour since i ended my deep meditation session and while going at it close to the end i had an amazing powerful purification related scenery which i'd like to share with you guys.

you may say that i was in samadhi with seed, and then suddenly out of all the emptiness a fiery feeling started to fill my body going up from the muladhara and filling my body gradually higher and higher up until it almost reached the heart where suddenly i had the inner vision of a beautiful flame in the middle of my chest and had the ecstatic and fiery feeling that i was going to combust from the inside..

until heart orgasm came and it was literal heart orgasm in the middle of the chest and in the heart and it was like an explosion of ecstasy and when it finished it felt like there was a huge release.. Ahhh.. and a relief thought i dodged a bullet there bcz the experience was too intense after thinking about it now i am thinking of spontaneous human combustion lolz.

let's hope there won't be a lot of heart pain after this experience bcz i had my share with purification related heart pain which started first on the right and then went on toward the left and i knew instinctly that it was related to purification and was running and doing sports as usual but thought it would be safer if i'd check with a doctor just to be safe and he said i was as healthy as a horse.

light and love people,

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Jun 29 2009 2:17:36 PM

grihastha

USA
184 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  2:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit grihastha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I say, Ananda; steady on, old chap...

I had a similar thing today - lots of bliss and then LOTS MORE during cosmic samyama. Not quite up to your heights though! But for the first time I was really able to move the energy up and down from brow to root, and actually felt it pooling, as ecstatic heat, in muladhara.

On and up, my flowers!

Namaste,

gri
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  2:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

you may say that i was in samadhi with seed, and then suddenly out of all the emptiness a fiery feeling started to fill my body going up from the muladhara and filling my body gradually higher and higher up until it almost reached the heart where suddenly i had the inner vision of a beautiful flame in the middle of my chest and had the ecstatic and fiery feeling that i was going to combust from the inside..

until heart orgasm came and it was literal heart orgasm in the middle of the chest and in the heart and it was like an explosion of ecstasy and when it finished it felt like there was a huge release.. Ahhh.. and a relief thought i dodged a bullet there bcz the experience was too intense after thinking about it now i am thinking of spontaneous human combustion lolz.

Ahhhh!!!!... heart openings!!!!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  8:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

Wow! That sounds wonderful, bro. Are you still doing the heart breathing?

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  10:43:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste friends and thk you for your beautiful replies.

brother cosmic, it's been a very long time now since i have done any HB.

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  7:03:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. sounds like an awesome experience. I once had a heart opening in wal-mart, just outporing, for once in my life, truly divine, godly, outporing love. only lasted about 8 secounds, samadhi was part of it too. I heard people commenting I gave them their first spiritual experience that moment. kinda neat. Was in a phase of ego death and constant mindfulness at the time. Just everything I didn't need, gone, for like a month, plus loads of mindful movements. Not much gain of wisdom at that time though, more like silent no-mind wisdom I guess; awareness.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2009 :  11:58:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste friends,

looking back at this topic; it seems that this experience was the moment in which my heart chakra opened up and it's similar to the other divine experiences (scenery) which happened first in the crown and scd in the third eye and later on in the heart.

and this opening was mainly caused from using ayp's deep meditation with the mantra enhancements the "namah" part to be precise.

quote:
let's hope there won't be a lot of heart pain after this experience bcz i had my share with purification related heart pain which started first on the right and then went on toward the left and i knew instinctly that it was related to purification and was running and doing sports as usual but thought it would be safer if i'd check with a doctor just to be safe and he said i was as healthy as a horse.

there is pain and as i though before i am having the same kind of opening and contraction in the sheath of bliss on the right side of the heart the way it happens with suffies who practice zikr the repetition of the name of Allah but there are different ways in how it is recited from one path to another.

and yes the right side is hurting as well (hara)

i've self paced but it seems i have to cope with this thing for a while until it purifies itself...

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2009 :  1:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
oh and i forgot to mention that the heart chakra in the middle opens up from in to outside the chest and seems to be energetically directly related to the ajna and crown and all these three open up simultaneously but this isn't a continuous experience.
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  11:53:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

I am glad you received additional self-pacing guidelines from Yogani and things are settling down for you. From our email conversation, you asked if I could suggest a particular practice other than AYP self-pacing to assist with your current condition.

When I have spoken about Padmacahaya, the Heart and the Love and the effects of their working in particular ways to help reduce self-pacing and purification issues including situations like your heart awakening, there are practices that I engage in that do help in this area. However, it is really more than a practice. There are certain pre-requisite conditions, a foundation for the heart, inner heart and energetics that need to be established within oneself for the practice(s) to have the desired effect. That is what the Reiki Tummo, meditation, kundalini, 'Inner Heart' workshops and spiritual retreat establish. So, unfortunately, as much as I would like to offer you a simple practice that would be of immediate assistance I cannot.

I have had several conversations with another AYP practitioner who was having self-pacing issues. He told me that he took the KAP1 seminar (Kundalini Awakening Process) with Tao Semko online and that within a week, things cleared up for him. I have not taken KAP training but am familiar with some of the practices from my Taoist training. If you are interested in checking it out their website is www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com.

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Sep 22 2009 1:00:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  1:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste Steve and thk you, i will take a look at the link.

things have cleared out now and it seems that my heart missed the holy ghost in the form of a white dove; my personal ishta when i practice heart breathing...

and yes Yoganiji it helped

in gratitude to both of you (flower)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  02:23:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
all righty then, this chest thingy seems to be totally out of my hands... my chest feels like it's ripped open this morning and there is a process going on in there which i can feel and it feels similar to the opening of the crown just working by itself and when i use the ajna to try and control it it seems that the energy factor within the chest increases...

nothing to do but to watch and let go until the purification is over...

but the heart breathing helped as it seems in facilitating energy circulation and untying a certain knot which seems loose now...

love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  04:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds wonderful ananda.
Wonderful.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2009 :  10:07:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda

Thanks for sharing your heart so openly

Here it seems that the heart opening is a forever ongoing process.....as if there is no limit to how open the heart is. I too have experienced many incredibly blissfull orgasms in heart.....and they were always followed by purification and issues coming up to be cleared. Always in conjunction with pain. So self-pacing is crucial.......if imbalanced....if pushed....if too rapid an opening...(that will be the ones that are directly related to ongoing present issues in life....the very facing of the fact of being alive in a body as a human being with all that it entails).....but when pushing myself to open....in this somewhat immature act....the aftermath has been very difficult. Deep unexplained darkness, unwillingness to live, deep emotional pain etc.....all the time while still luckily functioning in the everday life. So - I have learned to be careful with myself. Gentleness develops gradually in the wake of all this.....

Now.....there is a continuous openness. But it is always challenged by whatever comes up in life. Contractions occur every day.....and it is only in being open to this very fact...the embracing of them....knowing that there is nothing i can do with them.....in this they are somehow released. So awakening to a greater outpouring is felt to be a new vow every second.

Something shifted lately....in that what is coming down from above through the crown has its meeting place deep down in the body also. It is as if the crown opening here... seems to be more about what comes in through the crown than what goes out of it. The place I feel is the great outlet is therefore the chest....and also the soles of the feet. There is a .....circular ever widening.....mass of light/love that radiates "outwards"...or "onwards"..... This is so much the "white dove" to me.....but it also has a golden.....hue. White and golden.....I don't know what it means....and I don't have to know. On another level everything about the love is a beautiful blue (I don't understand this either) The love, the shine and these three hues....are also intuited in the depth of everything I look at. This depth is what is always increasing and is here felt to be the same as the heart opening on and on. The pressure and throbbing that used to be here always in the Ajna area...and the lines stretching to the crown and also to the bindu in the back of the head......this pressure is gone....but there can still be overload here if I am too full of Bhakti (which is often...so have to watch for balance...implement grounding).

Bless you and may peace be with you and may the ripping (which i know very well) not be more than you can bear.

Much love
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2009 :  10:15:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think heart healing is the most important healing of all!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  11:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel

quote:
I think heart healing is the most important healing of all!

Yes

Everything.......every opening....is instantly and eventually all about the open heart.

Namaste Miguel
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  11:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Katrine and miguel, and thank you katrine and everyone who shared themselves and their path so openly in these forums... the experiences and the way everyone is evolving around here sort've been like a guide for me and to others as well...

namaste (f)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2009 :  4:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
as far as now, the whole thing settled down and maybe cleared out.

samyama for others and grace through the act of prayer seems to have helped a lot in this up till now
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2009 :  12:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it seems that the knot is gone thankfully, and there seems to be a pouring of a strong stream of compassion and extreme sensitivity to one's feelings and others as well... and to my wonderment my bhakti seems to be changing in purpose "perhaps" but i can't quite tell.

and that strong stream is telling me that i should stop writing so much about myself in these forums

again thank you for the beautiful support brothers and sisters

you guys are truly like a second family to me.

namaste to you and to the divinity that took on the form Yogani(f)
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2010 :  11:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda and Katrine,
I had a what I felt like a spontaneous heart opening/orgasm last night in the middle of sleep. It was like a fountain of warm energy that outflew from the chakra and overbrimmed the whole chest(the way the energy flew was literally like a fountain); or like a flower blossomed with endless petals. It was such a ecstasy. It went on for about half an hour and felt better than almost anything else. Without the silence and energy from all of you, this wouldn't have happened, even though it's just a scenery, and heart opening, as Katrine said, is endless. My inner thanks in a big {{{{{Hug}}}}}

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  04:06:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing dear Phil
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  11:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda
...this opening was mainly caused from using ayp's deep meditation with the mantra enhancements the "namah" part to be precise.

Hi Ananda,

This past weekend I had a couple of experiences that seemed to fit the language of "heart orgasm." It was interesting this morning to read the process and discussion on this "Fiery heart orgasm" forum.

This struck me as odd. I have not been doing the mantra enhancements, although I tried them years ago, they did not stick. But when I saw the word "namah" in your post above, the word made my heart area swell with a beautiful, sudden inner fullness. I think I will try an "enhancement" again. http://www.aypsite.org/188.html

I also found it interesting in Katrine's sharing, she told of "Deep unexplained darkness, unwillingness to live, deep emotional pain etc.....all the time while still luckily functioning in the everday life." She wrote that as a result she "learned to be careful... Gentleness develops gradually in the wake of all this....."
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=5873#57845

Wise guidance for me, it seems.

Edited by - bewell on Feb 21 2011 11:15:12 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000