New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2008 :  7:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Body parts disappearing! Here is something interesting, if it is true:
quote:

I just got back from the Kunlun seminar in Los Angeles. I saw a couple of Tao Bum guys there. It was quite a crowd. I think maybe about 80 to 100 people were attending the seminar. Max mentioned at the lecture last night that another student had achieved Golden Dragon body so that makes 3 now. The last one only had been studying for 5 months. I spoke to Kan, his first student who achieved the golden dragon body state and he mentioned that he was at Starbucks drinking a cup of coffee and his arm disappeared. He said people started pointing at him. He also told me that he was on a train and he had his arm against the wall and it went through it. He said everyone also again started pointing at him. He told me that Max taught him a special practice so his body would quit disappearing and that he could stay in this world.

from this link:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php...=4537&st=500

TI

Go to Top of Page

nils

Switzerland
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2008 :  04:16:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit nils's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi guys!

I was on the seminar in Haute-Savoie in France. and it was awsome!!! One of his students was all disoriented cause he could see himself in the morning, he he he cool!
Being near Max is like being plugged to a power plant, with my eyes closed I knew whe he was near me, my Kunlun got much stronger and I would start jumping around all over even before he said, ok we start now. the week afterwards I was not to a 100% here, the people around me felt that too.
The Golden Flower gave me the strongest reaction whatsoever, WOW, that is probably my path, who knows.
Anyways Kunlun brings you into a precious state of love, pur bliss
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2008 :  11:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
An update:

My third eye is opening I guess. I feel stuff (?) getting pumped through my spine and into the third eye space, and the microcosmic orbits seem to be open (in both directions), or at least more open than they were before...my front channel especially. It's awesome that I can tell exactly where it is now, instead of in the beginning someone wouldn't know where to focus.

The past week I have felt a very apparent mintiness going from my face down my throat, into my chest and down to my belly. And the opposite way. It seems like sometimes it's going more down, and sometimes going more up...sometimes it was both. And I've also felt this constant magneticness in my head. Bad descriptions but it's close enough I guess!

Today I woke up with a really sore throat, which I think was a result of the throat opening. Looked in the mirror later and it was all red...so too much energy going on I think, at least for the time being. Self pacing time: now. Also gotta remember to continually smile and do the tongue touching the area behind the teeth. By the way - that's a big practice in itself. All of these tiny things that I used to think weren't a big deal really are a big deal, another one - embryonic breathing.

Anyway, I was practicing horse riding stance in the day time then kunlun at night...now I'm taking away horse riding stance as well as any other tinkering, and focusing solely on kunlun and red phoenix to concentrate on these and see their true effects. Horse riding stance was also too powerful and perhaps didn't do well mixing with k1 and RP. I did get a big downward flow of energy with it, but maybe it was stimulating the third eye too much? I Jong or 5 Elements standing should be good enough for grounding and rooting! And then doing the bagua is no problem. Also I'm planning on checking out a Muay Thai gym and a Budo club! And getting back into triathlon training, which I've put on hold for a couple months now...hopefully running won't push me over the energetic edge.
Go to Top of Page

nils

Switzerland
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  04:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit nils's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to share with you my latest session, which was sort of a dancing session. After about a 1/2 hr of strong Golden Flower, my back arched backwards, my eyes also rolled back and started trembling and I started choking... nothing new. well I saw this deep reds and purple forms moving and my head kept tilting down to the left sort of hiding in my arms. My face started changing, that was weird, I felt how my muscles were moving very slowly taking some kind of very grotesque expressions, like those on tibetian paintings. my arms and hands started to move very slowly taking all kind of "red phoenix-like" positions. as my arms kept moving I sort of contracted in the middle and open up again to some sort of move, face, arms and hands would change. suddenly I realize that what I was doing was the maoshan 5 elements, i had stayed in the wood position for i dont know how long, funny thing, my arms had no weigth, they were like floating, I started to pay more attention to how i was moving and it was really the 5 elements.

Then all of a sudden it changed. my face took a sort of happier look and I started to move softer, still very very slow, but fluent. my feet joined in this is when the dancing started. If you've seen indian dancers, well thats is more or less what I was doing, I decided to stand up to see if it would work, but my upper body fell down, he he he, so I sat again. It was sort of a Kata-Dance, the way my arms, head and feet would move or tilit from left to right, to the front, backwards as if i was turning around, my fingers were going backwards in these funny indian positions. I was watching myself and thought, why am i not recording this? It lastet for another hour, then I started shaking and it all stopped.
Go to Top of Page

jazz

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  2:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit jazz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I find it to be a very effective practice with a technique that can give instant results.

Jazz

http://mykunlun.com
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2008 :  10:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So I figured I'd give an update...

I'm still practicing this. Love it. I am tending to agree with EMC and Yogani that energy is just energy, now. I guess I can't tell a difference. Silence also comes up. There are certain meditation practices that deal with energy in the body...I consider having to bring your attention back to anything a form of deep meditation...but it seems that the silence more comes from the opening that takes place.

So in my experience, I think this is a good system.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  9:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OH sorry I should've mentioned this, by the way the new book is out! It has nice color photos and contains more techniques.

http://www.lulu.com/content/3222403
Go to Top of Page

Lightworker

11 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2008 :  09:25:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lightworker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just got the new book and started practicing this system, funny that my legs always bounced this way in the past when I was sat waiting for buses or at my pc desk but I used to stop it. Anyway, I was wondering if people who had done this for a while could clue me in on some stuff, I heard a while back that you don't need to sit with your hands in the starter position, anyone know if thats true cause my left arm aches like hell after an hour of sitting with it near my dan tien. Also is Red Phoenix essential, or do you not need it to progress? Finally is there anything missing from the book/s that you need from a seminar? I doubt I can afford to go to a seminar to find such things out for now. Shame Red Phoenix is not in the new book really, I was hoping it would be.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  1:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There are other people who are authorized to give transmissions and teach red phoenix, among other practices. I'm planning on going to be authorized in Dec/Jan, and my plan is to do it for free as long as I have transportation, food and a place to stay. So IF that all works out, then people with money issues (it's totally understandable especially with the cost of gas and higher living expenses) won't need to worry about it.

In my opinion, the key to the practice is surrendering to the energy. The legs bouncing means that the body is calling more of the energy...they say it's like an on off switch. So with the heels raised, you're turning it on and being receptive to it. The legs bouncing will stop when there's more energy rushing through. It helps to do the I-Jong standing before kunlun 1.

I think the celibacy and all of that is really important if you're doing it just from the book. With the transmission, right away the movement and energy is more apparent, but practicing without a transmission...it's less apparent.

If you can get a circular kind of snaking motion in your whole spine, and get it flowing naturally, that's good. Just do that to start it off, and then let go.

Red phoenix is powerful, and it's a great addition to the kunlun practice. Just doing one or the other isn't as great as knowing and practicing both.

Oh yeah, about the hand position. You don't have to stay in that. It helps to open the front and central channels, and to activate the energy. The most important part is letting go and allowing the body to do its thing, so if your arms want to move, let them.

Hope this helps...gotta run...enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  9:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have not read all ofthe pages on here "yet" but this cool energy, and fire energy, are ALL KUNDALINI

haha two aspects, sun and moon, hot and cold.

now i am going to order the book, and post more after i do the practises.

but, i do a breathing technique, that increases the electicity in my nerves, IE my whole body vibrates. i can increase the vibraetion to involentary muscle tension, if i can keep it long enough, itl open blocked energy paths. the only problem is i havnt masterd it yet, though ive just decided it is probly the key to mastering the fire.
so im back to messing with it only agian.

the cool vibratin, is the JADE TIGER, the spirit of breath, the FIRE is the life. both must be present in tantra, for fire gives life, and spirit gives, well like ayp says, good fertile soil.
the the moon must be fattened with the solar energy. anyways, ill say more when i have bought the book.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2008 :  10:28:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ya ok so ive done the practise, far as i am concerd it is kundalini.
kundalini is simply energy, DUH
and their are three aspects of it
spirit
fire
water
the tingling, is what ive been doing threw breathing, and have had success doing with ayp practises as well.

the only problem i see with ayp, is spinal breathing works best when their is great upwards pressure, so that breathing down the spine, "builds" pressure, like running your hand agienst a stream.

this pressure can be built up by a strong microcosmic orbit.

though i dont perticularly fancy the ayp method, it does have its use'es, and i am certianly no master yet.
Go to Top of Page

Lightworker

11 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2008 :  2:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lightworker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do have to ask why everyone is so secretive about the latter Red Phoenix practices, I mean fair enough you can get the book for the Kunlun stuff I have no objection to paying for it, fair do's, but if you can't get near a seminar or such for the other stuff then the secrecy ends up being a bit silly.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2008 :  3:44:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I tend to agree. It would've been nice for red phoenix to be in the book at least....but that's the way it is, for reasons unknown to me.

However, I believe all of the certified teachers can teach red phoenix too, so finding one of them could be another way. Max isn't the only one having seminars. So I suggest saving up and finding the easiest way to learn this stuff, and go on a vacation to wherever that is. It's a fun time.
Go to Top of Page

Lightworker

11 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  04:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lightworker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well if theres ever one in Rainy old England I'll absolutely go. Any idea where I can find out about these events?
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  10:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
They recently had seminars throughout Europe. www.kunlunbliss.com will display where they're going. And if I find out about something near you in advance I'll try to let you know. As for individual teachers, it's hard to track down what they're doing, or who they all are. There are more than what is displayed on the kunlunbliss website. Anyway, I'll post something on the kunlun forum about this to see if any of them is near there.
Go to Top of Page

Lightworker

11 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  2:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lightworker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you good sir.
Go to Top of Page

jory

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  10:50:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit jory's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered the book--we'll see what comes of it.
Go to Top of Page

Lightworker

11 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2008 :  09:57:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lightworker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just out of interest, when you practice it for quite some time, do past events start to come up and get let go of, or seen as trivial or such like, or is that an end goal? I've only been practicing about a month and a half but yesterday this intense sadness/fear came up during practice, so I just mentally said 'I surrender myself to the unknown' and just let go into it and the practice, it burned off then my arm circled like a spinning top faster than I could choose to do, it got hotter and a mild level of bliss (only way to describe it) came up to replace the feeling. It really was like converting some jammed feelings into their original pure form.

Now that was damned cool, haha. I won't try and chase it as I know chasing effects is futile, I do just wonder if it's not an unusual occurence for practitioners later in their practice than myself. Whatever happened definitely convinced me to find a seminar or wait til Max comes back to Europe.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2008 :  11:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
so I just mentally said 'I surrender myself to the unknown' and just let go into it and the practice

The key to the practice of the first level is focusing on this. Good stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Lightworker

11 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2008 :  08:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lightworker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just out of interest, can you still do Kunlun and the I am meditation and/or spinal breathing? I miss doing those.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2008 :  10:45:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't want to recommend the wrong thing...I don't know enough about this subject myself...but follow what feels right for you. Don't push it if you're getting any negative results. If you have health issues definitely go see an acupuncturist/herbalist.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2008 :  10:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh and I should say the typical thing: it's recommended to not mix practices.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  3:46:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
An update. Here is my journal entry for yesterday from the kunlun forum:

quote:
Day 91/90 (just after midnight...I'm finally doing 100 days of celibacy or more and counting down). K1 practice was nice. Made me feel clean, fresh, cozy. Like a breath of fresh warm spring time air in a meadow. Best description I can think of.

Energy feels so good. Like the most comfortable blanket going across my skin, except it's on the inside. I don't think anything in the world feels like this. Everything else is too much this or that...this is just fine.

I had a natural shift in perception, then got all excited and it stopped happening. I think perhaps one thing I need to let go of it my desire for attainment! But I'm not worrying, because I'm assured by this progress that it'll happen soon enough. No effort required.

I understand the top down/water path idea now. The energy seems to be a dormant power center at the top of the head, and these practices allow it to reawaken and come down into the body (if you let go and relax). I think if you approach these practices with an effort, the results are very minimal...at least that's my experience.

Edited by - Scott on Oct 19 2008 4:31:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lightworker

11 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  07:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lightworker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmm, hey Scott, is it ever mentioned in Kunlun that you reach a level where you don't need to practice anymore? Like when they speak of Golden Dragon Body or something?
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  09:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Lightworker,

I'm not sure...no where near that level myself.

By the way, European dates are coming up...none in England (but you could change that by arranging it). These are tentative:
May 5-7: Paris
May 8-10: Oslo
May 15-17: Cologne
May 18-20: Haute Savoie
May 22-24: Milan
May 25-27: Venice
June 5-7: Tel Aviv

Edited by - Scott on Nov 15 2008 09:35:23 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000