Kunlun Nei Gung
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  12:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ti, and much thanks for the interview it was really nice and plz keep on sharing this kunlun stuff here it's a very interesting path.
namaste
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  3:11:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone :)
There is a Kunlun seminar next weekend (March 21'st) in Didsbury, Alberta Canada. (very close to where I live)

According to the facilitator, you also receive the transmission and the Red Pheonix technique. Cost for the one day session is $200.00

Here is the link:
http://www.primordialalchemist.com/...classes.html

:)
TI
Go to Top of Page

jazz

USA
13 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  04:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit jazz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you TibetanIce for quotes from Interview.

Youtube has 6 parts for the iterview. If any one wants a single mp3 file i have combined and have it on my website. http://kunlun-tao.com

My best for everyone's journey

Jazz

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

Hi :)
Here is the latest radio interview with Max Christensen. (March 3, 2010)

In this interview Max describes the difference between kundanlini and Kunlun: Kundalini is the fire path, from the tail up, while kunlun is the water path, from the crown down. He says that Kunlun will open the downward path from the crown but that doing so also awakens the lower chakras (hence kundalini) and eventually both flows (the downward and the upward) meet at the heart.

Perhaps the most interesting thing to me that Max said is that the tunnel of light that people see when they die or during deep meditation is not actually a tunnel which goes out from any point in the head (like the crown or ajna), but it is a pathway from the crystal palace in the head which points downwards towards the heart! The light that people see is in the heart.

He also revealed an interesting thing: When one follows the high pitched ringing in the ears sound to it's source, it eventually turns into light. Then one follows the light to it's source. So there is a visual component to it and the idea is to seek the source of it...

There are six parts to this hour long interview. This is the first part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIb...ture=related

Enjoy.

:)
TI

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000