New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2009 :  10:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

hope any of the kunluns out there could help me with this.

Hey Ananda,
I have an extra copy of the new Kunlun book. I will send it to you, no charge. Merry Christmas.

I will contact you privately..

:)
TI
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  1:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
now it really feels like Christmas is here... you got me all red with a big smile on my face.

in gratitude brother and i wish you a jolly merry Christmas.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  4:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello again kunlun people,

haven't gotten the book yet it's still a bit too early for Christmas and i don't know why but i feel very attracted to this path.

if anyone could answer my following questions here in this post, i would appreciate that bcz it would be of good benefit to other people:

1st: i have an awakened kundalini (24\7) with some serious awareness, inner silence and blissful ecstasy (sometimes unbearably ecstatic) and all of that is sort of creeping to my daily activity and never mention the bizare scenery (spiritual experiences) which happens with me and the shakti and silence effects which i have on others and which blows my mind sometimes bcz it's totally unexpected and sometimes a bit too much to be channeled through someone such as myself.

the wild effects which i channel to others happen when i meditate with them... and in one case i had to tell a guy to stop meditating with me bcz he had a lot of kundalini experiences... the thing which seems to have been leading him to some excess symptoms.

now some people might think why is a guy like this even searching to add or mix another path to his daily sadhana(AYP)?! the simple answer is that i can't go quick enough (always with the overloading symptoms and i can't even practice all the stuff i would like to...)

i am sure that in time the shift will happen (AYP is the real deal i have no doubts about that) but i would like my progress to be quick quick as i hear Max say on the kunlun bliss website.

so first i would appreciate it if we could hear a kunlunie opinion on the effects of kunlun nei gong's practices on someone with an awakened kundalini.

2n: this is for Tibetan ice and anyone else who might still be practicing both systems (AYP and kunlun); what are you guys practicing and what's happening in the overloading symptoms district?

3rd: i read somewhere that the red pheonix practice is a secret one and not in the books may i know at least why?

and if kunlun is an open system for everyone, shouldn't it be available for someone like me who couldn't attend to the seminars?

plz don't reply with that it's my karma.

i just really simply don't have enough time, money and the privilege to go to the States or Europe.

i couldn't even buy the book bcz of my karma with paypal but thanks to Tibetan ice it seems that i am going to get it.

4th: to Yoda: i would appreciate it if you could lead me to the taobums link in which you spoke about your current problems with kunlun and why did you shift back to ayp.

would appreciate any feedback.

namaste

p.s: dear Scott since you are an authorized instructor on this path i would really love to hear your opinions on the matter as well right here in the forums better than in private so that others may benefit.

p.p.s: if there is anything out of line posted here, i would appreciate it if i could be informed by the forum moderators so that i may edit.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  5:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda,

quote:
i am sure that in time the shift will happen (AYP is the real deal i have no doubts about that) but i would like my progress to be quick quick as i hear Max say on the kunlun bliss website.

I can't really comment on how anyone else practices, especially when they aren't someone I am responsible for. It is truly up to you. But I advise you to always self pace, even with Kunlun. It says in the book, "less is more" for good reason (as you will see when it comes).

When you don't have overdoing symptoms, things actually move faster. It's important to let the body catch up to the progress you've made. My view is that it's essential to take care of yourself, and keep the spiritual path as a part of your life, not the sole purpose. Max said something wise, "When you stop looking for it to happen, it happens." So you may find that you have to let go of looking for results so intensely.

But at the same time, you have to see for yourself...you are always free to decide yourself, and what I'm saying is just for your consideration.

Anyway my position is possibly a little more strict than others, because I think with Kunlun you should have someone more experienced to guide you, in person. You should be able to ask them questions any time you want, and be able to see them in person every so often. This is for safety, as well as speedy progress. Yes, it is possible to practice in incorrect ways which will cause problems.

And I don't recommend mixing AYP and Kunlun. If you're going to do it no matter what anyone says, then practice Kunlun in the morning, and AYP in the evening, or vice versa. Keep it separate! After kunlun, make sure that all of your energies are totally grounded and do a physical work out afterward.

quote:
so first i would appreciate it if we could hear a kunlunie opinion on the effects of kunlun nei gong's practices on someone with an awakened kundalini.

Kunlun opens everything, including kundalini. It moves the energy in specific ways which must be done correctly, and it may not mix well with other systems of practice. As far as I know, it's healthy for someone with an awakened kundalini as long as you always follow the instructions and watch the bad symptoms.

For overdoing symptoms you should focus on becoming healthy and integrating the energies. Pushing practice in these times is not advised...we take week long breaks, and it's totally fine, in Kunlun. I personally took a few months break when I was having problems, and it helped...we don't lose our progress when we take breaks.

Eat small meals every 3 hours, stay active, get a full nights sleep, be near trees and in nature, and do "the one breath" which is a calming breathing practice for health. Also, focus on the issues you are having in your day to day life and face them. For instance, I have to give a presentation tonight and it's bugging me...focusing my energies on this is grounding, instead of attempting to escape the situation, which will make me ungrounded and unrealistic.

quote:
3rd: i read somewhere that the red pheonix practice is a secret one and not in the books may i know at least why?

There is a specific transmission for it which helps to open the pathway and make it safe, and it's also easier for people to find out exactly how to practice when it's explained in person. You can pick up on subtle cues, and the understanding for how to practice comes more easily. Thought is energy, and perhaps this is transferred naturally, in person.

quote:
and if kunlun is an open system for everyone, shouldn't it be available for someone like me who couldn't attend to the seminars?

Anyone can practice and get results, but do you want it to be safe and do you want it to work faster? Also, red phoenix is the second half of the root of our system...meaning all you technically need is red phoenix and kunlun, but you will probably want the other practices too!

quote:
i couldn't even buy the book bcz of my karma with paypal but thanks to Tibetan ice it seems that i am going to get it.

Taoists don't necessarily believe in karma...life is what we make of it! "God helps those who help themselves." Sometimes challenges can come up where it seems like everything is working against you, but nothing is impossible!

...I know this sounds discouraging. I'm not trying to say that you aren't welcome to practice Kunlun stuff...just trying to offer the best advice. You'll figure it out.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  5:10:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
one last question:

concerning the kunlun forum i know that it's for kunlun practitioners only, but is it only allowed to the people who have met Max and not for the people who are practicing from the book?

namaste
Go to Top of Page

jazz

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  5:53:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit jazz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
kunlun forum @ www.kunlunforum.com is open to only people who had attended a seminar with Max.

Not sure if Chris (Mantra) will open it to people who have taken seminar with one of the facilitators.

The other resources are taobums and meetandgrow.com

Edited by - jazz on Dec 01 2009 5:56:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  11:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,
For the most part Scott has answered many of your questions.
I'm kind of funny. When I first started Kunlun, it really opened me quickly. I had phenomenal third eye experiences, energy experiences and I think it really made me progress quickly. I was also doing kundalini meditation and AYP (and other things) during those day, at different times of the day.

I backed off for a while because of all the warnings about practicing both. Nowadays I do Kunlun once every so often because it is very powerful and it clears me out rapidly. If I'm getting bogged down or not seeing enough progress, I go bounce me legs for an hour. It feels so neat when the magnetic waves from both legs start oscilating up the torso.

The other funny thing is that I regard the practices in the book as this:
In phase One:

The breathing/visualization part is a form of prana gathering.

The shaking part is a form of shaking which, as described by Barbara Brennan, opens your etheric pathways and shakes loose any attachments you may have in your legs and body. This really makes sense to me now after I read about how we have lower chakras in our legs which house the baser characteristics of ourselves such as anger, lust, greed, criminal intent, addiction etc..

The smiling helps bring in emotion, which is very important - see the inner smile from Taoist literature but also, Dhyan Yogi says that one should channel emotion into the sushumna because that is what is needed to activate kundalini. Smiling also helps open the ends of ida and pingala in the nostrils so it helps to balance them too. It can be a very subtle smile, the inner feeling of smiling is important here too.

The letting go is a great thing to do. Try to feel and keep the mind out of it. It is a practice of letting go.

The reflexive action also travels up and down the ida and pingala, helping to strengthen and balance them, and I believe, to eventually collapse them. When this happens, the lifeforce ends up in the sushumna, where it is needed for spiritual awakening/kundalini.

The end meditation (in phase one) is a typical method for storing any chi or energy into the lower tan tien.

Also, I was very lucky, somehow. When I first heard Max on the radio, I tuned into him and experienced a tremendous flow of pure clean energy that made me high/cry/sigh for two hours. I got a transmission over the radio waves! He is such a pure and powerful being! I knew right away that this was for me.

You should be getting the book in a week or so. You can read about the practices for yourself. Shaking meditations are not for everyone though, especially if you have lots of dark stuff hidden in your subconscious or are living near bad energy zones (graveyards, hospitals, prisons). It is always a good idea to have protection, and I feel Jesus watching over you so you should be fine.. :)

I have never been given the Red Phoenix technique. Maybe one day, if I still need it. :)

quote:

the wild effects which i channel to others happen when i meditate with them... and in one case i had to tell a guy to stop meditating with me bcz he had a lot of kundalini experiences... the thing which seems to have been leading him to some excess symptoms.

You will have to watch who you meditate with, perhaps alone is always best anyway. :) As you up your energy and magnetism, you will notice that it affects other people more and some people can't handle it.

quote:

now some people might think why is a guy like this even searching to add or mix another path to his daily sadhana(AYP)?! the simple answer is that i can't go quick enough (always with the overloading symptoms and i can't even practice all the stuff i would like to...)

The most overload symptoms I've ever gotten were from kundalini or meeting love angels (high spiritual white light beings that kind of pop in for a visit). Kunlun did produce a lot of heat and pressure in the head at first, but then I started keeping my tongue on the palatte all day long and that helped a lot. I also learned the Micro Cosmic Orbit and some Qi Gong.

quote:

2n: this is for Tibetan ice and anyone else who might still be practicing both systems (AYP and kunlun); what are you guys practicing and what's happening in the overloading symptoms district?

AYP has taught me to self pace. Thank you Yogani. I've learned to watch what I do and more importantly, what effect the practices may have even up to two of three days later..

Hope you enjoy the book. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. When you first touch the book, you will receive a transmission from Max that he put into the book. See how that feels.

TI

Edited by - Tibetan_Ice on Dec 02 2009 03:17:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  08:56:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Scott, thank you for being so honest with me i appreciate that and thank you Jazz as well for the email interaction.

dear Tibetan ice i shall take your advise in consideration, thank you for sharing your personal experiences with us.

i admit the fact that i am going to try both but will lower the time of my ayp practices and of kunlun and execute both systems at different times maybe as you said Scott during morning or evening or i'll postpone kunlun for late in the evening before sleep.

in case there's no way they fit together, i'll take what can be integrated from kunlun to AYP bcz to be honest with you guys AYP helped me progress beyond my imagination and did save me from a kundalini nightmare so to put it plain and simple i am an AYP guy and in it for the long run... plus at the stage where i am at it's not so smart to be changing shovels.

namaste brothers(f)

Go to Top of Page

center888

Austria
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2009 :  03:34:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit center888's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure if I have missed some points but the reasons/situation around the secrety of Red Phoenix seem to be so far:
1. Kunlun opens all channels and solves all blockades - for Red Phoenix you need first a transmission to remove possible blockades
2. The book has a transmission in it - Red Phoenix is not in the book because you need for it a transmission

Interesting...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  09:48:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello friends,

i just received the book this morning at work and read a big chunk of it; will finish it this evening.

thank you brother Tibetan ice for sending me the new colored version, i am in your debt.

kunlun looks like the real deal and a lot of the stuff in there looks pretty much the same like kundalini according to my own experience.

kunlun basic practices (level 1...) seem very dangerous for someone like me to engage in at the present moment, i am self pacing already as it is and the crown is very opened these days with lots of energy circulation going on throughout the whole body.

and to be honest concerning taking on the practices, i have read Max's strong suggestion of not mixing practices bcz it might cause energy sickness which results from the conflict of the kunlun energy circulation with some other energy circulation which in some case cannot be cured by nowadays medicine.

but later on when everything is much stable, who knows i might undertake some of the practices in the book.

namaste kind ones(f)
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  10:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda :)

quote:

hello friends,

i just received the book this morning at work and read a big chunk of it; will finish it this evening.

thank you brother Tibetan ice for sending me the new colored version, i am in your debt.

You are not in my debt. I set you free from it.

Glad to hear the book got to you. Did you notice any kind of transmission when you touched the book?

Now you can read about the practices and decide for yourself about trying them or not.

TI
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  11:46:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi TI :),

concerning the transmission stuff i might have felt something while reading the book but not when i first touched it but if it's worth noticing the thought of the book arriving came over my head in the early morning before going to work.

i've been told by one of the teachers in the kunlun system yesterday that they might be able to arrange a special long distance transmission of the red Phoenix in my case bcz of my incapability of traveling to the states and that is after 3 months of practice if i find kunlun to be a path i might undertake for the long run.

IMO concerning the book it doesn't have too much history in it in order to stimulate one's bhakti and it really needs a lot of spicing up in that area (the book is too short but a priceless jewel none the less) and i really liked the additional practices they seem interesting but there aren't enough additional info on them as well...

i guess that some q&a might give a good flavor to the book.

but Max like Yoganiji deserves huge respects, in the old days people used to go through hell and spend fortunes in order to learn a little of that stuff and these two beautiful souls are sharing it just for the love of sharing and in service to the Self.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  12:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The red phoenix transmission is taught as being done hands on, and in person. There could be another way to do it from a distance, which Max approved of, however I would be cautious if I were you.
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  6:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda,

Pretty much every big K thread on TTBs has some debate on it but the most recent one was the "Kunlun follow up poll." You can find it by searching TTB's site on google advanced search.

You might give the "sex with entities" thread a look over too... not directly about K, but the whole channeling and sex with entities came up in 4-6 Kunlun practitioners that I'm aware of. I'm aware of Kunlun side effects coming up in two non-practicing family members.

My speculation is that these sorts of weird events are fairly common as one advances in K, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out for sure!

There are some paths out there that advocate getting in touch with the angels/spiritual guides/etc and those guides, in turn, will teach further practices in great detail as needed. Kunlun seems to me to be like that.

I think probably the best quick test of the system is to simply look at a picture of Max and vibe out whether or not you want to be like him.

-Kyle
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  10:46:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Kyle, and thank you for writing and sharing i appreciate that.

concerning being in touch with lower beings, well let's just say that smthg's been happening from the first night i received the book but who knows it might be a malevolent spirit trying to push me away from kunlun...

for now i've put the whole kunlun business aside bcz it sounds pretty risky to temper with in my condition; in the future who knows there might be a calling from within...

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  3:40:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

Hi Ananda,
For the most part Scott has answered many of your questions.
I'm kind of funny. When I first started Kunlun, it really opened me quickly. I had phenomenal third eye experiences, energy experiences and I think it really made me progress quickly. I was also doing kundalini meditation and AYP (and other things) during those day, at different times of the day.

I backed off for a while because of all the warnings about practicing both. Nowadays I do Kunlun once every so often because it is very powerful and it clears me out rapidly. If I'm getting bogged down or not seeing enough progress, I go bounce me legs for an hour. It feels so neat when the magnetic waves from both legs start oscilating up the torso.

The other funny thing is that I regard the practices in the book as this:
In phase One:

The breathing/visualization part is a form of prana gathering.

The shaking part is a form of shaking which, as described by Barbara Brennan, opens your etheric pathways and shakes loose any attachments you may have in your legs and body. This really makes sense to me now after I read about how we have lower chakras in our legs which house the baser characteristics of ourselves such as anger, lust, greed, criminal intent, addiction etc..

The smiling helps bring in emotion, which is very important - see the inner smile from Taoist literature but also, Dhyan Yogi says that one should channel emotion into the sushumna because that is what is needed to activate kundalini. Smiling also helps open the ends of ida and pingala in the nostrils so it helps to balance them too. It can be a very subtle smile, the inner feeling of smiling is important here too.

The letting go is a great thing to do. Try to feel and keep the mind out of it. It is a practice of letting go.

The reflexive action also travels up and down the ida and pingala, helping to strengthen and balance them, and I believe, to eventually collapse them. When this happens, the lifeforce ends up in the sushumna, where it is needed for spiritual awakening/kundalini.

The end meditation (in phase one) is a typical method for storing any chi or energy into the lower tan tien.

Also, I was very lucky, somehow. When I first heard Max on the radio, I tuned into him and experienced a tremendous flow of pure clean energy that made me high/cry/sigh for two hours. I got a transmission over the radio waves! He is such a pure and powerful being! I knew right away that this was for me.

You should be getting the book in a week or so. You can read about the practices for yourself. Shaking meditations are not for everyone though, especially if you have lots of dark stuff hidden in your subconscious or are living near bad energy zones (graveyards, hospitals, prisons). It is always a good idea to have protection, and I feel Jesus watching over you so you should be fine.. :)

I have never been given the Red Phoenix technique. Maybe one day, if I still need it. :)

quote:

You will have to watch who you meditate with, perhaps alone is always best anyway. :) As you up your energy and magnetism, you will notice that it affects other people more and some people can't handle it.

quote:

The most overload symptoms I've ever gotten were from kundalini or meeting love angels (high spiritual white light beings that kind of pop in for a visit). Kunlun did produce a lot of heat and pressure in the head at first, but then I started keeping my tongue on the palatte all day long and that helped a lot. I also learned the Micro Cosmic Orbit and some Qi Gong.

quote:

AYP has taught me to self pace. Thank you Yogani. I've learned to watch what I do and more importantly, what effect the practices may have even up to two of three days later..

Hope you enjoy the book. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. When you first touch the book, you will receive a transmission from Max that he put into the book. See how that feels.

TI

I find what you say about emotions and smiling very interesting. In KAP they focus a lot on constantly doing the secret smile which both fills you with lots of good emotions and smiling energy and pushes them through all your channels.
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  6:19:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda,

Based on:

quote:
concerning being in touch with lower beings, well let's just say that smthg's been happening from the first night i received the book but who knows it might be a malevolent spirit trying to push me away from kunlun...

You are a high responder to the practice. I was a medium responder but followed the progress of several high responders.

The vibration of Max's photo... any reactions?

Yours,
Kyle

Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  6:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

What exactly happened?

And, yes, as Yoda inquired, what kind of impressions do you get when you look at Max's picture?
TI
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  8:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Yoda and TI,

1st concerning what happened i wouldn't like to delve into that stuff and let's just say that it wasn't pretty good.

2nd concerning Max's picture i honestly never really really focused on it until today and compared it to the pictures of Sri Ramana Maharshi, Kamal Joumblat and Sri Lakshmana Swami.

with the last three saints i mentioned, i feel an extreme love and devotion and a loud and agonizing cry from deep inside to love and serve and be one with my beloved.

concerning Max whom i don't know a lot about, well let's just say that i felt something and it was like he was outpouring deep spacious silence from inside him and kind of projected it into me and made contact with the inner silence inside "which is easily reachable in this body" but yet it was something new and powerful which came from the outside and the bridges where directly opened between me and Max and it was the first time i get something like that from a picture and it was damn right weird.

after seeing what i just posted i think that it sounds a bit nuts

my humble opinion about Max is that he isn't your average Joe as i am sure you all know, i just see a lot of emptiness in his figure and i mean that in a good way but i should point out that i am being very cautious about this whole kunlun thing bcz smthg doesn't feel quite right and i don't really know what that is.

and brother Yoda concerning being a high responder to the practice, thanks to AYP now i am like that with almost every new practice i undertake i almost do get a vision of all the shiny lights and scenery which comes from a practice when i first undertake it.

but i am interested on how to approach the practices in such a situation and is being a high responder the same as being over sensitive like in AYP.

and i really don't know why you guys are so interested to know how i felt, there are tons of other good and direct testimonials in the taobums.

and if it's possible i was wondering if you guys could tell me how to know more about Max...

namaste kind ones(f)

p.s: over sensitive seems to be where i am at these days with AYP, and i am learning the hard way that less is more...
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  10:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda,

quote:
concerning Max whom i don't know a lot about, well let's just say that i felt something and it was like he was outpouring deep spacious silence from inside him and kind of projected it into me and made contact with the inner silence inside "which is easily reachable in this body" but yet it was something new and powerful which came from the outside and the bridges where directly opened between me and Max and it was the first time i get something like that from a picture and it was damn right weird.

I think that because you picked up on this, you're a "high responder". It's about emptiness.

Spirits (mind stuff) is just "scenery", in my opinion.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  10:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:
and i really don't know why you guys are so interested to know how i felt, there are tons of other good and direct testimonials in the taobums.

I was just curious. You see, apart from the energy flows I had when I tuned into Max on the Hawaiin radio show that he was on, I've had some experiences with Max. So, I wanted to compare..

For example, one time while practicing AYP deep meditation, I had a persistent vision of this red sun that rose up over an ocean. When I started examining it, I saw Max standing there shaking his hand. He said "you are not ready for this yet".

At a later time, again during AYP deep meditation (but I had been practicing Kunlun for a while, just not at the same time as AYP), that sun rose over the water and stayed there. This time the sun turned into a golden yellow. Then, a clay person sitting in a lotus posture appeared floating over the water. This was a persistent vision that lasted for weeks.

I could do things like 'occupy the clay lotus person' and watch the sun. I could go there any time I wanted, meditating or not. One time when I was sitting in the clay form, electric bolts came out of the sun, picked me up and started swinging me around in figure eights. It was great fun!

I've also had contact with Max in other visions/episodes on the other planes. He is a very powerful magical being. I've never met him personally, but I guess maybe I don't have to.

quote:

and if it's possible i was wondering if you guys could tell me how to know more about Max...

If you asked me, I would say, just focus on Max and you will probably see him in your space. You seem to be developed enough. Try asking him a question, see if he responds..

quote:

after seeing what i just posted i think that it sounds a bit nuts

Nuts? Yup. That's what I sound like too. Isn't life a mystery?

TI
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  11:52:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Ananda,

Sorry... just shooting the breeze... Even though I'm 100% done with the practice, the mechanics of it all are interesting and I think that there are a lot of lessons there even for those of us who are not involved with the practice. We are like rocket scientists!

Yoda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  5:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks brother TI, this is why i feel that there's something out of synq about Max.

quote:
He is a very powerful magical being.

yes he is those i sense them.

but what i can't sense is the wisdom, kindness and goodness and the open service without "any secrets" that exists in the person of Jesus Christ, the Buddha, Sri Ramana Maharshi, Gandhi and Yogani.

but that's my own opinion of course and it's build on the vibe i am getting and of course this is the same as building on visions or scenery so i could be totally wrong.

quote:
Nuts? Yup. That's what I sound like too. Isn't life a mystery?

TI

don't know why but i remembered Sri Ramana once being asked something about dreams, and he replied to his questioner: look in front of you it's all the same.

being really nuts is identifying with all of the crazy stuff we go through; so i guess until we are fully enlightened we are all nut cakes to a certain degree.

namaste brother(f)

Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2010 :  11:04:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone,
A while ago August-Leo was posting about his Kunlun experiences on the Tao Bums forum. Then he mysteriously deleted them all and kind of disappeared..

Well, guess what? Michael (August-Leo) has posted a diary of his practices/experiences leading up to the present. And, you'd never believe it! (well I kind of..) After raising the kundalini with Kunlun (he doesn't label it as kundalini though) and going through two self-realization events he is now stabilizing his progress with Ramana/Nisargadatta's self inquiry, Buddism and the jhanas!

Here is the link (very interesting read):
Case Study:
http://kennethfolkdharma.wetpaint.c...y:+AugustLeo

Practice notes page 1:
http://kennethfolkdharma.wetpaint.c...actice+Notes

Enjoy..
TI
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2010 :  10:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi :)
Here is the latest radio interview with Max Christensen. (March 3, 2010)

In this interview Max describes the difference between kundanlini and Kunlun: Kundalini is the fire path, from the tail up, while kunlun is the water path, from the crown down. He says that Kunlun will open the downward path from the crown but that doing so also awakens the lower chakras (hence kundalini) and eventually both flows (the downward and the upward) meet at the heart.

Perhaps the most interesting thing to me that Max said is that the tunnel of light that people see when they die or during deep meditation is not actually a tunnel which goes out from any point in the head (like the crown or ajna), but it is a pathway from the crystal palace in the head which points downwards towards the heart! The light that people see is in the heart.

He also revealed an interesting thing: When one follows the high pitched ringing in the ears sound to it's source, it eventually turns into light. Then one follows the light to it's source. So there is a visual component to it and the idea is to seek the source of it...

There are six parts to this hour long interview. This is the first part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIb...ture=related

Enjoy.

TI
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000