New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bindu

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  1:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi i am a 19 year old male who practices many tantric techniques very seriously, to me this is the most important part of my life. About two months ago after performing tantric semen retention during intercorse using the pc muscle i got these weird pains in the area of my kidneys, perinium, and testicles. The pains are getting better i guess but I still have constant low grade pains. I also had impotence afterwards for like a month. But the worst part by far is that every time i urinate i pass semen-every time. I am not sure if sperm or only semen is leaving my body, but it is effecting me horribly. I am pretty sure it is because my prostate is enlarged because I never pee that much even though i feel like i have a full bladder. About a week ago my hands started to shake and have not stopped sense. I have tried natural chinese medicines as well as tonic herbs like saw palmetto, pumpkin seeds, almost eveything out there, but no matter what I do i still pee semen. I am becoming very very desparate. My face is loosing its color, and i am becoming weak. If anyone knows anything that they may think can help even the slightest bit PLEASE let me know. If you can help cure me I will pay you whatever you want, I have not had any problem this bad in my whole life. Conventional doctors can do nothing to help me, and I dont know where to go, I pray every day to get better I have tried so many things but nothing seems to work. PLEASE PLEASE my life is becoming a real nightmare, if anyone knows anybody or anything about anything related to this please let me know, I will be most grateful. Thanks

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  1:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Semen in urine is normal and harmless if you're doing the manual blocking move at orgasm.

If you're practicing many tantric techniques very seriously without a teacher, that may be a mistake. The AYP tantric practices are designed in a way for maximum safety and include safeguards that allow you to be your own teacher. But just sort of doing a bunch of tantric things without an overarching system is, IMO, asking for trouble. This is very very serious stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  1:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This sounds serious and you seem to be very desperate.
First of all let me ask you: can you still ejaculate semen normally
(either masturbating or in sexual relationship) ?
Go to Top of Page

bindu

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  2:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you wolfgang for your reply, i think i can ejaculate normally because i have nocturnal emissions, although my symptoms seem to get worse after i have them(maybe once a week) because i have stopped pranayama. After i started having these symptoms i have stopped all sexual activity so i have not ejaculated during the day.
Go to Top of Page

bindu

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  2:39:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i forgot to add that the volume of semen seems to be less then when i used to have nocturnal emissions before all of this happened, also the semen seems less thick now, although it is hard to tell a lot of the time because i wake up long after they happen
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  2:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is only a guess from me (and I may be completly wrong),
but when we try to retain semen and try not to ejaculate,
we can easily overdo the exercise, like at all costs we try
to not ejaculate (because we do not want to loose the energy)
and by trying so hard, we can block some natural flows.
It looks for me that in your prostrate there is such a block,
and it seems to me an unnatural block which should be released.
I am not a doctor and I don't know you enough, so it is
difficult for me to give advice to you.
Do you also think that there is a blockage which should be released ?
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  3:21:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bindu,

you seem to be living in the U.S., is this true?

Did you show any doctor in the US any urine you passed with semen in it? What did the doctor say?

If you have not done this, I recommend that you do it. Make it clear to the doctor that you are not currently practising tantric techniques.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jun 02 2006 3:43:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  7:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
speaking on the impotence part of your question, Siddhasana if done improperly can lead to weak erections. In some traditions a modification of siddhasana is actually used to supress erections.

quote:
In some schools of yoga, siddhasana is taught as a tool to
prevent erection. This requires a lot of pressure sustained in
siddhasana, squeezing the root of the lingam against the back of the
pubic bone, sometimes for extended periods.

http://www.geocities.com/advancedyo...ces/T28.html

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  7:43:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jim is correct. Semen in the urine is a very normal condition, especially for a 19 year old.
It is the other symptoms you need to address. Don't sell conventional doctors short. They are very good at diagnosing prostate problems and the like. They check for that during every physical check-up. If that brings up nothing, then think about self pacing and spiritual remedies.

Edited by - Etherfish on Jun 02 2006 7:43:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  8:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bindu:

Over the past few years, dozens of young men have emailed me with similar situations, and in the same panicky mode. The first thing to do is calm down and take a logical approach, like others here are wisely suggesting. The chances of you having a serious health problem are slim, but it is good to check things out with a doctor to be sure. Once you have done that, then you can move forward appropriately.

It is a very common thing for young men to think something is terribly wrong when normal sexual functions are exercising themselves to a surprising degree. It certainly does not help to be increasing and distorting the situation with excessive tantric practices. But this is not a fatal condition! You will recover.

Maybe just leave all the energy stimulation stuff alone for a while until things stabilize. Getting into deep meditation would be good, if you haven't already. Doing tantric sexual practices, and even aggressive pranayama, are getting the cart in front of the horse. Cultivating inner silence in deep meditation is the prerequisite for all of the energy-related practices in AYP. That means a stable routine of daily deep meditation well before any energy practices are undertaken. Without that, things can get a bit crazy. You have noticed this, yes?

So take a step back and do what is necessary to take care of business. Then you will be fine.

This is a classic example of why energy practices are not the best place to start on the spiritual path. But it's okay. Just back up, take a break, and when you feel ready to start again, take things in the right order. The AYP lessons can be helpful with that.

This would be a good time to be taking daily physical exercise, a heavier diet and other grounding practices. Engage fully in your regular activities in the world, and also get plenty of rest. See lesson 69 for some more suggestions. http://www.aypsite.org/69.html
You've got everything all jammed up down there, and grounding practices will help spread it out and dissipate it. Don't worry. This too shall pass...

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2006 :  10:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Near, in your quote from Yogani, I think you stopped before one of the most important lines, which I added in red:

quote:
Originally posted by nearoanoke

speaking on the impotence part of your question, Siddhasana if done improperly can lead to weak erections. In some traditions a modification of siddhasana is actually used to supress erections.

quote:
In some schools of yoga, siddhasana is taught as a tool to
prevent erection. This requires a lot of pressure sustained in
siddhasana, squeezing the root of the lingam against the back of the
pubic bone, sometimes for extended periods. This is not recommended
in these lessons.

http://www.geocities.com/advancedyo...ces/T28.html

The practice in question could cause permanent damage to the perineum, in the form of a 'saddle injury', causing permanent damage to erectile capability.

Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2006 :  10:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bindu,

I have a very good reason for asking you that question above, which I have copied below. Please take it seriously, and please answer, and you may find yourself getting the kind of useful help that you claim you cannot find.....

-David

quote:
Originally posted by david_obsidian

Bindu,

you seem to be living in the U.S., is this true?

Did you show any doctor in the US any urine you passed with semen in it? What did the doctor say?

If you have not done this, I recommend that you do it. Make it clear to the doctor that you are not currently practising tantric techniques.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jun 03 2006 10:34:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2006 :  02:27:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would also suggest Bindu that you take a path of moderation in sexuality for a time rather than "serious" tantric practices. find the middle ground and stabilize. You are young, its ok to enjoy good and satisfying ejaculation once in awhile. once or twice a week won't do you any harm at this stage and will probably help balance out your situation. Once you feel stable you can try to extend the length but view it as similar to pranayama. In pranayama you don't hold your breath till you can't stand it anymore and then worry why you have to exhale, you gently extend the breath as your body is able to adapt. That is how I feel that ejaulation should be trained., gently and with sensitivity and respecting your bodies needs.

Edited by - Victor on Jun 04 2006 02:29:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2006 :  10:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OK Bindu, I'll lay it out, since you have gotten shy. Maybe none of this is applicable, but then again I haven't heard from you so I'll tell you the lot.

Q1. Why do you believe there is semen in your urine?
Is it because it is cloudy?
Other things produce cloudy urine such as infections.

Are you sure you don't have an infection?

Q2. Did you take your urine sample to a medical doctor? What did he/she do with it? Did he run tests? What did he determine the cloudiness was, infection or, as you say, semen in your urine?

Have you considered the possibility of an STD? (Sexually transmissable disease?) Has this been ruled out? If you have an STD you'd better treat it. By the way, you can also get an infection in your genito-urinary system as a result of sex that is not an STD.

All the symptoms you mention are consistent with merely having an infection.

There is also a mysterious (but harmless) condition called prostatodynia that often starts with an infection, which clears up, but the prostate remains sensitive and sometimes mildly inflamed for some months.

The prostate can be a strange beast, yelling long after it's no longer being hurt.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jun 05 2006 10:30:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

bindu

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2006 :  10:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok thank you all for your input, Im sorry i did not respond earlier. I have not gone to a doctor but I have been pretty obsessed with loosing semen in the past year or so, so I have sone a lot of research into this area (semen in urine). I know what it looks like (Oily bubbles that float on the top)this is what i have. Additionally I have some other whitish material sometimes which i dont know what it is. I am sure i do not have an std, i suppose i could have an infection, that is contributing to this. I have phosphaturia which is excessive phosphate crystals in urine. In the winter i went to a doctor for it because i thought it was semen as well. Phosphaturia usually results from kidney problems which can inevitably lead to sexual problems. I dont know if these things are related. But i know how to tell the difference betwen phosphate and semen in urine, and i do know that semen is present. Again I think it is because my prostate is enlarged due to excessive tantric sex being too rough on my equiptment, but there could also be an infection.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2006 :  11:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bindu,

FYI, another whitish substance that can appear in the urine in the case of infection is white blood-cells.

I'm sure you'll be fine, just cover the bases.

Why are you sure you don't have an STD?

Regards,
-David
Go to Top of Page

Alvin Chan

Hong Kong
407 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2006 :  02:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi bindu,

I understand why you think conventional doctors can't help. I frequently think so too. But please please get a medical check. Conventional doctors are not good at curing what you have, but more often than not they can tell you what you problem is (especially when things get really serious). If not to let them help, why not let them exclude some terrible conditions that you may have so you can be less panic and concentrate on your practices??

If you are that serious in your practices and are so panic now, please go to see a doctor. Taking care of yourself and receiving proper medical care when needed should also be part of your serious practices.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2006 :  09:57:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You don't have to answer my question about how you know you don't have an STD, of course, but do make sure your reasoning is objective. In other words, if someone else gave the reasons you would give that you don't have an STD, would you consider those reasons solid?

But, even leaving STD's aside, do cover your bases -- do see the doc definitely.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jun 06 2006 11:10:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2006 :  5:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bindu, I was thinking on this. I think what would be helpful for us to advise is if you tell us your usual frequency of ejaculation and how often and to what extent you self stimulate or stimulate with a partner. otherwise it is just speculation
Go to Top of Page

bindu

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  10:53:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well my ejaculation frequencty varies widely, i try to keep it down to a minimum, but in average lets say once every 2 weeks. Now its more like once a week however. When i did a lot of pranayama it was like once a month. I think some of my problems are related to my kidneys, since i get phosphate in my urine if i eat too much protein. Weak kidneys can cause sperm leakage and impotence. I cant really have sex or self stimulate right now because of the pain, but it is slowly getting better. B A D D H A K O N A S A N A (sivasakti.com) helps my testicle pains, additionally i have varicocle veins in both testicles and they may be the reason why i could never stop nocturnal emissions completely because of the excess heat they create in the testes(p.s.-is surgery a good idea for varicocle or is there any natural treatment).
Go to Top of Page

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  04:18:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear bindu
Semen ejaculation is seems to be energy loss
Semen in urine is due to the abdominal
pressure and the weak sex glands and system]
So i have advice to you
------------------------->>>>>>>>
1. Eat makardhwaj vati [ayurvedic medicine] with cool milk
before sleeping
2. And eat the mixture of Gum ( dinka )+ amla + sugar

the above will recover you from your semen thin ness and semen in urine
Go to Top of Page

Marpa

Romania
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  3:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marpa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@bindu ...You're on the wrong path man! Tantra is very very difficult.
Read the book: "Practice of Brahmacharya." by Sivananda.
It's an extraordinary book.
Also read this article: http://nosex12.googlepages.com/continence
Passing semen in urine is NOT normal. Probably you also have a prostate problem.some sort of infection.
It takes a lot of time to heal the prostate infection. I recommend you to go to an urologist.
Eat a lot of pumkin seeds.
Drink tea. Fast one day/week only with water if possible. Or at least eat in the evening only.
Abort completely tantric pratices. It will lead you to ruin from every point of view.
Go to Top of Page

Jacy

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2009 :  08:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jacy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is normal for someone who has sexual arousal without releasing semen, please see the below article.

From Allexperts.com:

"The passage of semen with the urine has the medical name congestive prostatitis. During sexual arousal the prostate gland manufactures fluid that accounts for about 2/3 of the volume of ejaculate. The seminal vesicles are paired structures located behind the prostate gland that also manufacture fluid. Sperm from the testicles (which account for only 1-2% of the semen) travel up a series of tubes (epididymis and vas deferens) on each side to join the seminal vesicles forming the paired ejaculatory ducts. These structures empty into the prostatic portion of the urethra. At the time of ejaculation, prostatic fluid is discharged into the urethra (urinary canal) where it mixes with discharge from the ejaculatory ducts forming the semen. The semen volume is in the 2-6 cc range. Arousal without ejaculation causes the prostate to swell with fluid producing tension on the prostate’s capsule. Stool passing through the rectum actually pushes on the distended prostate producing the penile discharge. Prolonged sitting (you sit on the prostate) can cause the discharge to be noted before voiding. At the end of urination, as the bladder is emptying out the last few drops of urine, it actually squeezes the prostate. If the prostate is congested, you will then note this fluid at the end of urination. With congestive prostatitis discomfort is often referred
to the testicle(s), groin, low back or rectal area. This pain in the testicles is denoted by the slang terms: “blue balls” or “lover’s nuts”. Irritating urinary symptoms may also occur. In some patients, only the discharge is noted. The discharge is generally immediately relieved by ejaculation and prevented by avoiding sexual arousal without ejaculation. Sitting in a warm bathtub for 10-15 minutes daily will also provide some relief. Chronic congestion of the prostate gland can lead to an inflammation of the prostate, so called prostatitis. Other symptoms that might occur with prostatitis include frequency of urination, slowing of the urinary stream, burning with voiding or ejaculation, burning in the penile tip unrelated to voiding, sexual dysfunction (such as difficulty with erection), aching in the penis, testicles, and discomfort in the lower abdomen, low back, groin, rectum or perineum."
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2009 :  12:10:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
bindu,

Are you on any medications such as anti depressants or anti psychotics? Various medications of these types can cause erectile dysfunction and other problems with ejaculation.
Go to Top of Page

tamasaburo

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  12:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So is it normal to see some semen in urine even when one hasn't recently had an orgasm, blocked or otherwise? I've been blocking for about 1.5 years now and trying to keep orgasms to under once a week. Of course, I'd see the semen in the first urination after blocking, but never otherwise. Recently I've been seeing my regular urination sometimes taking on that slightly white, cloudy, foamy quality it normally only takes on after a blocked ejaculation. Unlike Bindu, though, I'm not having any adverse effects--it's just new.

So is this a normal part of the "natural vajroli" Yogani describes (i.e. semen starting to go up there even when you aren't having an orgasm) or is it something I should be concerned about?

Thanks for any input.

Edited by - tamasaburo on Dec 09 2009 06:29:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  10:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tamasaburo

So is this a normal part of the "natural vajroli" Yogani describes (i.e. semen starting to go up there even when you aren't having an orgasm) or is it something I should be concerned about?

Yes, it's a sign of natural vajroli. Good things are happening.

Be sure to keep cultivating inner silence with daily deep meditation.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000