Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Creating Coincidence with Sexual Energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mohzen

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  4:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit mohzen's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just finished my first Kindle eBook. Here's the first chapter.

FIRST GLIMPSE

Do you remember when you were first told where babies came from? That was a rude awakening. At first, you didn't believe it. But in time, you not only accepted sex as a fact; but the way you looked at men and women, was never the same.

The knowledge I present to you today, is very much like that. You may deny it at first; but, as you watch this QUANTITATIVE essence wax and wane, in yourself and others; seeing how it is directly connected to coincidence and manifestation; your perception of yourself and others, will never be the same.

Even if you scoff at my revelation, in time, it will become part of you. It may take weeks, months or even years. But sooner or later, you will see and understand how Personal Magnetism, is a natural part of life and self determination.

I present you with a hypothesis. Consider this an experiment. Try being chaste for a few days or a week. Notice, as you refrain from sexual activity, how coincidences become more prevalent. The more sexual, magnetic, or life force energy you learn to carry, the more often you’ll see coincidence in your life.

You do not need to take a vow of celibacy. Just refrain from your normal activity whenever you want to see more coincidence.

What gives actors, musicians and political leaders the fire to rise above others, consistently offering inspiration, direction and answers? Haven’t you ever wondered why some people are so easily popular, and others, outright despised?
Don’t take my word for it. Conduct an experiment. See for yourself. Follow along with me now, and I will take you there step by step. Consider for a moment, the possibility, that there is a direct connection between the QUANTITY of sexual energy you carry, and the number of coincidence you experience.

Would this change your life? Could THIS be the KEY you've been looking for?

A sky diver doesn't spend their entire life in the air. A surfer, doesn't spend every waking moment, on the crest of a wave. Similarly, Personal Magnetism is a skill. You certainly do not need to lead a life of abstention. But when you need to be at your very best, wouldn't it be nice to know how to turn on the magic?

Watch yourself. Sometimes you will go for weeks or months without experiencing a single coincidence. Then, with just a little effort, two coincidence appear in a row. You may doubt their validity, but you persist none the less. The next day you notice they are there again. Each day their frequency and relevance continue to grow. You can no longer deny that something new and wondrous is happening to you.

These occurrences are not something that you can observe like a sporting event. You are the instigator, the recipient and the observer, all at the same time. With each passing day, as you push forward, you notice people are treating you differently — they’re more respectful. And, more open to your point of view.

You become energized by this new found force from within. You struggle to keep your composure, until finally you become shocked or overwhelmed by a situation you've created. Confused by an array of new sensations, relationships and opportunities; like a cowboy on a bronking buck, you fall off your horse.

Your heart leaps with excitement, and the pure joy of accomplishment. You are like a deep sea diver, who has finally found the FIRST COIN of a much larger treasure.

To the uninitiated, miracles seem to be random and mysterious acts of God. Just as primitive man sees a simple flashlight or radio as a miracle, we KNOW it is just a matter of mechanics. Soon you will see, what others consider miracles, are more accurately the skillful juggling of thought forms and Personal Magnetism, in association with God and other invisible manifestations of consciousness.

(c) Ira Mohzen, http://goo.gl/RYzoIw
Let me know if you want me to post additional chapters.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000