New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  11:53:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tamasaburo,

It'd been happening to me 1.5 years after starting practices, also, or definitely around that time. Now, 2.5 years after starting the practices, it happens only rarely. So that's just one person's time scale if you want to know
Take care.
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  11:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi bindu and all,
As for ejac control, IMO. the saw palmetto berry extract is a bastard When they started to sell it here, I bought a pckg of a reliable brand; it said 400-800 mg twice a day but I was enough suspicious to self-pace it to 400 once a day. I got rid of a cold quickly, but a couple of days later, my mind started to feel a little scattered and I had an ejac after only 2 hrs' lovemaking, totally out of control, although I had stayed away from ejacs for 2 mths (that is, for about 40 amorous hrs. in total) which normally makes my continence ever-easier even when extremely close to the edge.
I Googled it and it seems to have side-effects, although (unsurprisingly), I got no hits about undermined tantric practices
Seems like they recommend sort of horse doses to everybody, just to cure some formerly incurable cases to hang out in shop windows and websites a soon as there are improvements. On the down side of it are allergies & side effects.
Ayurvedic tea blends seemed quite gentle, in contrast. For example http://www.pukkaherbs.com/file/64c3...ve-tea.html.
Even apart from the initial cozy tea ceremony, seemed to boost a relaxed awareness, arousal, and ejac control - a quite surprising mix of effects.
Mind and body seem intimately entangled...
Go to Top of Page

n0f4c3

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  5:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello bindu,
You created a thread in 2006, and your description is something that I've struggled with profusely and it seems almost identical to what happened to you. I've noticed my hands shaking just like you did, and I pass semen in urine all the time!

I would like to know what happened to you, did you get a diagnosis from a doctor? Was the shaking in your hands related to thyroid? Please let me know since the same thing is happening to me now.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

deadman47

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2014 :  1:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi every one i have the same problem as you have for last two years its geting worse day by day.I want to ask you bindu do you have still sperm leakage or that phospheturia or its gone plz tell me its making me paranoid.thnx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000