New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  12:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for your information and help, Dave. You're very deserving of enlightenment, at least in my opinion. :-)
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  4:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

Sorry guys, but right now I can't do it. It doesn't seem right. Thanks for all of your consideration.

You are right Scott.. you have to do things that seem right at the current point in life. You do have a taste of how things are on this path.. you are lucky to have experienced it... so when you are ready... things will fall in place.. they always do.. and then it will feel right. Don't worry.. do what you have to do right now and come back any time.. like David had said once.. Welcome to the Hotel AYP.. you can check out any time you like.. but you can never leave.
Wish you all the best my dear.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  5:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shweta,

quote:
like David had said once.. Welcome to the Hotel AYP.. you can check out any time you like.. but you can never leave.

Haha, yea that seems to be true.

Thank you my good friend.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000