Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini / Shakti / Energy Resource
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  12:03:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/

I just "re-found" this site, and have found it very helpful with respect to a range of energy and health issues, tools and resources, insights from someone who has been there, etc.

If I had to choose between the site linked above, and AYP - I'd pick AYP (to keep things in perspective) --- but I've still found this site to be very useful, overall.

Those of you on the raw food side of things should really appreciate itn (meaning: much related content and advice).

Namaste,

Kirtanman

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  10:49:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kirtanman,

I have found a lot of interesting information on that site as well, along with several others. Being scientifically minded, I enjoy understanding how things work in detail. The mechanisms of kundalini and the spiritual aspects of the human being are still to a large extent not yet known very well by most, and not very well documented, and one will have to go to many sources to try to get a good picture. It's not like learning about for example electricity, then one can simply open any science book and find the same information.

What sets AYP apart is that it presents the practices plainly, what one needs to do to move forward. Like how to drive the car. It does not go into all the details of how the car works under the hood, but that part could still be useful knowledge, and I'm sure that in the future there will be textbooks written going into all of these details as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000