New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 14 2011 :  03:42:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kevincann
Manigma,

Is a Rishi incarnated in your daughter's body?

It may only be 'scenery' but that is true sign, no question.

-Kev

I have a son. Christi has a daughter.

My son loves Hulk.

Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  07:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi people,

Sorry it's been so long. Well,naturally I gave up outside practices to open the third eye. They wern't superior by any means, and AYP's sambhavi and yoni mudra kumbhaki at this stage of my path seem to be the most direct and quickest way to open the third eye. I'm beginning to understand just why it takes so long to open it!!!

Love,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2011 :  05:30:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi again...so, I am going to maintain this steady twice daily routine to open the third eye with sambhavi, yoni mudra and mulabanda during pranayama. And all of this combined (except DM)while sitting in siddhasana. I think these practices will eventually(when???) help to open the third eye, all the while increasing the rise of ecstatic energy Yogani speaks about so much.

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2011 :  3:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,

The when part is not so important, just as the opening of the third eye part is not so important. When it hapens, it will happen, and you may even find it more of a distraction than you bargained for. The best way is to concentrate on inner purification through pranayama and the cultivation of inner silence through meditation. Everything else will unfold as it should at the right time. By all means use sambhavi and siddhasana etc (I recommend them), but don't focus too strongly on expecting this to happen, or that to happen, and wondering when it will.

All the best

Christi
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  04:01:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
very true Christi
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2011 :  2:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
True Christi!

For me so far I have seen Flashes of white lights and when I close my eyes or open I see could see a Light in my head its there even if I blink.

Other than that I have see while on sambhavi mudra i for second i noticed both the eyes i rather felt like both the eyes just moved and became one just a SLIP and guess what I got scared lol and didnt try sambhavi for few days..

Love n Light
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000