Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Just like to introduce myself
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jaycee

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  06:44:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jaycee's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I would like to say hello to all AYPers and especially to thank Yogani for all his wonderful work here.

Since early in 2006 I have been following the lessons and reading the forums, and despite some ill health which made practice difficult at times or downright impossible, I feel I have made good progress.

Once again, thanks everyone for your contributions and I hope to chime in myself from time to time.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  07:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your post Jaycee.

Since you have been here since 2006, not sure if I should say welcome!! or Hello!!
... but good to hear from you.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  08:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Jaycee
As Shanti says, seems like you're and old timer here already. Please feel free to ask any questions or make comment as you like
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  08:40:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi and welcome
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  09:55:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Jaycee...glad to have you here
Go to Top of Page

Jaycee

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  10:26:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jaycee's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank-you all for your warm welcome.
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  11:03:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Jaycee
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  2:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to see you on the forum Jaycee. Welcome
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000