Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 If you care
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wael

Lebanon
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  1:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit wael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Who has the same vision? Who has the same pain?
Who cares about how to live in peace? Who cares about how to live close to nature? With nature? For nature?
Who cares about creating a better world for us, for our children?
Who cares about changing every part of the old destructive structure of living?
Who cares about leaving the deads and their way, to follow the way of god?
Who cares about living in a community? To create one? Here in Lebanon?
Who cares about having a place where we can start doing something useful in our journey in this life, that will last after the end of this journey?
Who cares about leaving everything and start from now?
Who cares about changing ugliness into beauty?
Who cares about being joyful? Peaceful? Beautiful?
Who cares about planting trees?
Who cares about dancing in the morning breeze?
Who cares about chanting God with God?
Who cares about being one with the One?
Who cares about living in peace and dying in peace?
If you care, tell me how?
If you care, show me how?
If you care, please write to me?

Love..

Wael

Edited by - wael on Aug 29 2009 1:39:49 PM

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  3:27:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forums Wael!

As you may know from coming here, meditation is the most important thing to start with.
Click on "Start Lessons Here" on the left side of this page to learn the AYP method that works so well for a lot of people. Also you can buy the book "Deep Meditation", or the big book, "Advanced Yoga Practices" you see on the right side has a lot of information.

Once you meditate twice a day for a while, your "inner guru" will begin to guide you, and show you ways you can make all the kinds of difference you listed, and you will know the best way to do these things to serve God well.
After a while you lose all sense of deperation, and know that you are doing what is best every minute.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  3:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Wael and welcome to the forums, it's good to see another fellow Lebanese around here.

of course i care as everyone else in the forums, and each can try and do the best he can starting from the smallest things... and practicing samyama and prayer for the betterment of existence...

pardon me and i don't mean you by this, but your post reminds me of a story told by the Buddha concerning a person who was shot by an arrow in the battle and instead of letting his comrades help him by removing the arrow he kept on asking who shot me? from which side? and that he wont pull the arrow unless he knows... instead of immediately pulling out the arrow.

now concerning my experience with the whole matter, everything is as perfect as is and this body and yours are just karma on the wheels and our true nature is infinite pure bliss consciousness and you can realize that by doing daily practices and abide in the witness.

it seems that the game of Lila will continue there's no end to it "as much as there is positive, there is negative as well in the world of samsara; ying yang; Ororobus(the snake biting it's tail)"

and in my humble opinion a session of practice is worth all the philosophy and the intellectual debates which exist out there.

practice yoga, and let these questions of yours into stillness and then you will have the best answers you can ever get from your true self.

as Yogani puts it the guru is in you, why give others the credit when you can solve and work on the whole thing yourself

BTW around here, true enlightenment is the enlightenment of everyone... and we are working on that starting from ourselves

namaste brother Wael,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

wael

Lebanon
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  4:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit wael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Welcome to the forums Wael!

As you may know from coming here, meditation is the most important thing to start with.
Click on "Start Lessons Here" on the left side of this page to learn the AYP method that works so well for a lot of people. Also you can buy the book "Deep Meditation", or the big book, "Advanced Yoga Practices" you see on the right side has a lot of information.

Once you meditate twice a day for a while, your "inner guru" will begin to guide you, and show you ways you can make all the kinds of difference you listed, and you will know the best way to do these things to serve God well.
After a while you lose all sense of deperation, and know that you are doing what is best every minute.

Thank you..
Yes meditation is a big support.. Meditation is the way..
It's out of deep inner experience that i discovered the need to live in a community with people who have the same vision as me..
Maybe it's out of pain that i'm sending this post, but sure it's not out of desperation..
And i hope i will find, where i am living, some people interested in changing their chaotic way of living into a more calm and peaceful life..
Here, in this little beautiful land, where god created all what humanbeings need, people are self distroctive, unconscious, unsensitive to the destructive way they are living..
Deap love..

Moderator note: Edited for formatting only.

Edited by - AYPforum on Aug 29 2009 5:16:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

wael

Lebanon
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  4:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit wael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

hi Wael and welcome to the forums, it's good to see another fellow Lebanese around here.

of course i care as everyone else in the forums, and each can try and do the best he can starting from the smallest things... and practicing samyama and prayer for the betterment of existence...

pardon me and i don't mean you by this, but your post reminds me of a story told by the Buddha concerning a person who was shot by an arrow in the battle and instead of letting his comrades help him by removing the arrow he kept on asking who shot me? from which side? and that he wont pull the arrow unless he knows... instead of immediately pulling out the arrow.

now concerning my experience with the whole matter, everything is as perfect as is and this body and yours are just karma on the wheels and our true nature is infinite pure bliss consciousness and you can realize that by doing daily practices and abide in the witness.

it seems that the game of Lila will continue there's no end to it "as much as there is positive, there is negative as well in the world of samsara; ying yang; Ororobus(the snake biting it's tail)"

and in my humble opinion a session of practice is worth all the philosophy and the intellectual debates which exist out there.

practice yoga, and let these questions of yours into stillness and then you will have the best answers you can ever get from your true self.

as Yogani puts it the guru is in you, why give others the credit when you can solve and work on the whole thing yourself

BTW around here, true enlightenment is the enlightenment of everyone... and we are working on that starting from ourselves

namaste brother Wael,

Ananda

Ananda thank you..
My self is where i started..
Sadhana is my food..
Yes, samyama and prayer will make and has made a big change..
I'm a yogi, and out of the stillness of yoga theese words are coming..
When the arrows hit someone, everyone feel responsible, what if it's hitting everyone?

Thank you for caring..

Peace..
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  5:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i quote myself:

quote:

namaste brother Wael,

Ananda

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  5:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
brother Wael, concerning living in a like minded community if you are very much interested in that than i suggest you check out some of the yoga schools\teachers around the country; some of them do satsangs like the ISHA foundation (Jagi Vasudev\hope i spelled that right) and Sivananda center at Gemayze now i know that these guys have a satsang every sunday.

personally i find this forum to be the best satsang for me; even though i interact with a lot of people who are interested in this stuff here in Leb... but Leb and other country names are a bit narrow and they remain just labels\ why not go global.

take care bro and it's good to have you around here.

love,

Ananda

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  11:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You don't have to look for anything - turn your attention inside, and the outside world will change until it is exactly right for you.
Go to Top of Page

wael

Lebanon
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2009 :  01:39:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit wael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

You don't have to look for anything - turn your attention inside, and the outside world will change until it is exactly right for you.

Yes Etherfish.. If this is our only way, to look inside, so that everything will change, i will..

Love..
Go to Top of Page

wael

Lebanon
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2009 :  01:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit wael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

brother Wael, concerning living in a like minded community if you are very much interested in that than i suggest you check out some of the yoga schools\teachers around the country; some of them do satsangs like the ISHA foundation (Jagi Vasudev\hope i spelled that right) and Sivananda center at Gemayze now i know that these guys have a satsang every sunday.

personally i find this forum to be the best satsang for me; even though i interact with a lot of people who are interested in this stuff here in Leb... but Leb and other country names are a bit narrow and they remain just labels\ why not go global.

take care bro and it's good to have you around here.

love,

Ananda

Thanks Ananda brother, thanks for your lovely support..
Yes, there's no borders between lands..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000