New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2009 :  11:12:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good Morning Iced Earth...a pleasure to "meet" you.

The sensations I have been getting in my stomach are very much "anxious" "adrenaline" like feelings. It is very much like the feeling you get right before jumping out of the plane for a skydive. But if what you are saying is correct, wouldn't I get these sensations at times when I am stressed about my wife, or stressed because I want to smoke pot or whatever, instead of having these feelings directly after eating? It has been suggested to me via email that I try a different diet and eating pattern to see if this helps. For about a week now I have been trying to eat only whole foods and to eat 3-4 times daily instead of eating just once a day like is normal for me. This hasn't stopped the energy "ball" from accumulating in my stomach yet, but I can notice other differences that suggest that in the future this might help. I think it is too soon to tell yet though. Either way, I am doing as you say also....working on my life, trying to have as much fun as possible and keeping good company. I also have started taking Brazilian Jujitsu and Mixed Martial Arts classes which are VERY grounding as well as taking up a daily running program. This seems to be helping tremendously. Never slept better in my life anyways, haha. 3 hours of wrestling huge dudes is tiring! Haha. Anyways, a pleasure to meet you and thank you for taking the time to help me. Much Love.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2009 :  1:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I related that feelings with my past at university,when i was all the day somoking weed and hashish.
I remember i passed trought a phase when suddenly i had panic atacks,i woke up in the night suddenly and afraid thinking my hearth could stop beating....panic of being in small close spaces like trains,classrooms..etc...
It was not only related to joints,im sure they only brought to the surface an inner probñlem here,cz i dissapeared with time while i continued smoking like a mad
Maybe it helps a little,but your symptoms remind me my past experiences very much...specally when you say that its focused on stomach area...i think i felt that feelings of panic there also,and yes,it was simmilar than before jumping from i plane...that incertainty feeling simmilar than panic maybe, and adrennaline

(Lot of energy activated today while writing to you carson,thanks)

Edited by - miguel on Jun 04 2009 1:06:53 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000