Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 energy "discharge"?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  12:01:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys, I wasn't quite sure where this question went, so apologies if it's in the wrong place...

I've been doing energy work for about a year now, and have cleared out a good many blockages. (Combining it with breath is something new for me, but that's not the point of this question ;)

When I'm running energy thru my body, it will spontaneously "discharge" when it reaches a certain level, by my involuntarily shrugging/rolling my shoulders. Not an orgasm by any means, but serving the same function, I suppose.

Is this something I should try to curtail? It feels great, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should be more frugal about letting this energy build-up go. I've tried suppressing this impulse, and it's pretty difficult, but doable.

Thoughts?

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  3:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wigswest

Hi guys, I wasn't quite sure where this question went, so apologies if it's in the wrong place...

I've been doing energy work for about a year now, and have cleared out a good many blockages. (Combining it with breath is something new for me, but that's not the point of this question ;)

When I'm running energy thru my body, it will spontaneously "discharge" when it reaches a certain level, by my involuntarily shrugging/rolling my shoulders. Not an orgasm by any means, but serving the same function, I suppose.

Is this something I should try to curtail? It feels great, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should be more frugal about letting this energy build-up go. I've tried suppressing this impulse, and it's pretty difficult, but doable.

Thoughts?

This is normal. Don't suppress. Just settle naturally with alertness and brightness. You are doing well.
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  01:02:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks mysticseeker :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000