Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2005 :  11:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings,

Just writing to say hello and thank everyone for the wealth of information throughout the message board.

I've been following the AYP lessons for about a month now and plan on going as far as they will take me in the years to come. Never have I been so excited about something as I feel that after a long and arduous journey, I have finally found what I have been searching for my entire life.

As I'm still relatively new to yoga, I doubt I will be posting much, but you can be sure that I will be looking forward to reading the insights of the board members every day.

See you around!
trip1

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2005 :  09:26:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by trip1

Greetings,

Just writing to say hello and thank everyone for the wealth of information throughout the message board.

I've been following the AYP lessons for about a month now and plan on going as far as they will take me in the years to come. Never have I been so excited about something as I feel that after a long and arduous journey, I have finally found what I have been searching for my entire life.

As I'm still relatively new to yoga, I doubt I will be posting much, but you can be sure that I will be looking forward to reading the insights of the board members every day.

See you around!
trip1

Welcome to the board feel free to post any questions you might have or just to brows,

Blessings

RICHARD
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000