Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Psychic Ties: Channels of Thought and Feeling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brushjw

USA
191 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  3:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit brushjw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This Web page has an interesting take on abstinence, energy, connection and the yogic way of life:

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/res...terFive.html

"The kundalini energy within the body must flow. It flows either outward toward external objects or inward through the more refined states of consciousness. These energies must be systematically rechanneled from outer to more subtle expression. The secret lies in conscious and subconscious redirection or transmutation. Then, instead of being dissipated, the sacred reproductive fluids can be reabsorbed into the bloodstream and their energy drawn up the spine. As these fluids are reabsorbed into the bloodstream, their concentrated force feeds the seven chakras, bringing a more creative and abundant life."

Even before reading this article I have recently started redirecting energy up my spine when I have been sexually excited. I have found this to be an effective way to both dissipate sexual thoughts and increase inner bliss-consciousness.

Namaste,
Joe

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  4:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Joe, enjoyed the read
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  06:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Joe,

That's how Telekinesis is produced, by the subconscious flow of the energy it would be great if produced consciously !
And that's when people mistakes ghosts with their own energy flow.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by brushjw

This Web page has an interesting take on abstinence, energy, connection and the yogic way of life:

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/res...terFive.html

"The kundalini energy within the body must flow. It flows either outward toward external objects or inward through the more refined states of consciousness. These energies must be systematically rechanneled from outer to more subtle expression. The secret lies in conscious and subconscious redirection or transmutation. Then, instead of being dissipated, the sacred reproductive fluids can be reabsorbed into the bloodstream and their energy drawn up the spine. As these fluids are reabsorbed into the bloodstream, their concentrated force feeds the seven chakras, bringing a more creative and abundant life."

Even before reading this article I have recently started redirecting energy up my spine when I have been sexually excited. I have found this to be an effective way to both dissipate sexual thoughts and increase inner bliss-consciousness.

Namaste,
Joe

Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  8:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for the link brother joe, may the force be with you
I am
Neil
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2008 :  12:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How is sexual energy directed up the spine?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000