Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 rudra granthi is draining stuff into my mouth!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2019 :  09:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i was doing a kundalini meditation for the inner child and also doing Trataka at the same time and rudra granthi cracked. there was a draining feeling. it then started draining into my mouth and is this normal? also my mind got very quiet.

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2019 :  1:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Thoutbroadcaster,

Yes, this is a normal experience in yoga and is a part of the energetic process of purification and awakening.

What you are experiencing is the production of amrita in the head and the nectar dripping into your mouth.

There is quite a bit of information about this in AYP. See for example:

Lesson 304 - Diet, Kundalini, and the Nectar Cycle

and:

Amrita

And also:

The Divine nectar

There is a relationship between the flows of prana in the body and the movement of thought in the mind. So, it is quite normal for the mind to become silent when amrita is flowing.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2019 :  10:19:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
another question. is it normal for when rudra granthi is broken up that it feels like a bunch of compartmentalized parts like say a bag of grapes? when i swallow i get a lot of pop crack sounds and an occasional hard to swallow followed by a big pop crack.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2019 :  03:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Thoutbroadcaster,

Yes, this is quite normal. There are many things that can be experienced in the higher chakras as they are opening. It can feel as if things are splitting apart, or "breaking open". There can be cracking or popping sounds, or feelings of liquids dripping or pouring down inside or around the head. Sensations of energy swirling about above the head, or concentrated in a line in the centre of the head. Minor chakras opening in different parts of the head and sensations of ecstatic bliss and pure love. Intoxicating sensations will come as the liquids flow down. The sensation of petals rising up around the head, or a beautiful glowing up-turned bowl or flower sitting on top of the head is common. Intuition flowing in and the gaining of wisdom about the true nature of the Self and of existence, and so on.

All of these sensations are normal and to be expected. The best thing to do is to simply treat them as scenery and not to get distracted by them. A few of them will last, but most of them will pass away over time.

If any discomfort arises, then self-pace as nescessary.

Once things settle down and you feel comfortable with what is going on, you may feel drawn to begin working directly with the crown. If you do, then there is a description of how to do that here.

Working with the crown is not compulsory in AYP and it is quite possible to make the whole journey home without doing any directed practices at the crown. So, it will be your choice. See here for more on that.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000