Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini without pleasure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wario

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2019 :  1:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Will do the questionaire before getting to my question.

1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?

Tingling limbs, full pressure at back base of spine, sense of impending doom, feeling heat in head, feeling “histamine” like sensation all over skin, strong sexual feelings, a feeling like a lump of energy or inflammation over pubic region, occasionally this energy moves to my genitals and they start tingling and then shoots up to my head producing: extreme anxiety, flushing, my vision suddenly turns to strange geometric shapes and patterns and the world seems “unreal” to me for about 8 hours accompanied by a strong sense of fear and doom. It’s quite horrible.

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?

Sleep is definitely affected. Symptoms went away for 6 months then returned strong on the full moon of November.

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?

I had a bad DMT trip, which is what started all this.

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?

I practiced TM for a couple of years ages ago. Had a profound experience where my head filled with light and was amazingly blissful. Was super hyper for 6 months after. Haven’t practiced sense because it felt too destabilizing.

5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?

I stopped practicing all forms of meditation.

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?

Yup. Bad DMT trip brought this on.

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?

The DMT trip was horrifying.

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?

I have noticed that I need to balance this while symptoms are present. Not too much orgasm, not too little.

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?

I eat a heavy diet. It helps. I am experimenting with a zero Carbohydrate diet. The writer of biology of kundalini thinks it might stop the kundalini process and I’m not sure but I think I’ve had success with staving off a major event using this diet for about a week.

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?

I walk a lot.

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?

I am not.

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?

I engage in ordinary activity as much as I can.

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?

Yes. No one knows what’s going on haha.

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?

Nothing comes to mind

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.

I am a 33 year old male.

I am convinced without a doubt that my symptoms are kundalini related, but what I don’t understand is why no bliss or pleasure? Why is it only energy sensation building at the gentians or just above the genitals on the front side, and then that energy shorting up to the head at its worst, followed by the horrifying and terror feeling and the derealized state?

Where’s my orgasmic feelings? I got jipped.

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2019 :  02:19:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wario, welcome at AYP,

quote:
I am convinced without a doubt that my symptoms are kundalini related, but what I don’t understand is why no bliss or pleasure? Why is it only energy sensation building at the gentians or just above the genitals on the front side, and then that energy shorting up to the head at its worst, followed by the horrifying and terror feeling and the derealized state?

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. The use of drugs might have brought you imbalance, as you notice this is not the way to open up. You can inform yourself about kundalini imbalances and how to overcome them here.

If your desire is bliss, give yourself the time to learn Yoga/Meditation and practice daily. Advanced Yoga Practices starts here

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000