Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini and emotional stress
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Golden

France
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2016 :  08:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all, thank you for this incredible site, without it i would be lost, and to discover what is going on by myself and pur intuition, i think it would take years!!!

Any help for some method for me is welcome, thanks for reading,

Infinite blessings,

Golden :)

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 06 2016 10:33:01 AM

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2016 :  08:44:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Golden,

Welcome to the forum! Your post made me smile.

In AYP, having relationships with entities is not encouraged. It seldom ends well. Better to connect with our true nature through sitting practices.

Here is lesson 421- Lesson 421 - Spirits

http://www.aypsite.org/421.html

quote:
if not that i felt i did not need a sexual partner to live anymore, and that my practice have not bring me any positive effects, if not that i discovered that i could perfectly live a entir year without orgasms, what can free oneself of being slave of relationships, well it is not too bad, but was not what i was waiting for...

Power to you girl! I feel spiritual practices makes us whole and we become fulfilled.

It is recommended to self pace and ground when we feel imbalances like you are experiencing. Here is the lesson-

Lesson 69 - Q&A – Kundalini symptoms, imbalances, and remedies

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Sunyata

Edited by - sunyata on Sep 02 2016 09:04:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2016 :  1:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Golden,
quote:
i desire my Kundalini rises, but i want as well if possible, avoid all the suffering.

Welcome to the AYP forums. Best we can do with this desire is start a daily practice. Practice will lead to the development of inner silence. Inner silence we need to create some space between our thoughts and our true nature.

As you already noticed thoughts are very powerful, they have the power to make us suffer.

Sunyata pointed out some lessons, which may speak to you.

Do you have a daily practice? Do you still use SBP for instance? All practices and lessons are available here in the books and at AYPplus.

Ground, find balance and also this will pass.

Edited by - Charliedog on Sep 02 2016 1:07:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2016 :  12:29:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Others have already given you good advice. Enjoy your stay here and happy practice :)
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2016 :  6:46:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The advice is great. Welcome to the forum.
Go to Top of Page

Golden

France
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2016 :  09:24:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi Golden,

Welcome to the forum! Your post made me smile.

In AYP, having relationships with entities is not encouraged. It seldom ends well. Better to connect with our true nature through sitting practices.

Here is lesson 421- Lesson 421 - Spirits

http://www.aypsite.org/421.html

quote:
if not that i felt i did not need a sexual partner to live anymore, and that my practice have not bring me any positive effects, if not that i discovered that i could perfectly live a entir year without orgasms, what can free oneself of being slave of relationships, well it is not too bad, but was not what i was waiting for...

Power to you girl! I feel spiritual practices makes us whole and we become fulfilled.

It is recommended to self pace and ground when we feel imbalances like you are experiencing. Here is the lesson-

Lesson 69 - Q&A – Kundalini symptoms, imbalances, and remedies

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Sunyata

Thank you so much Sunyata, sorry for the late reply, my new internet connection at home only in 15 days,LOL!^^

Yes, since this famous one year without orgasms and practice, i have quit ex husband, and for the first time of my life, i am not crying because i want a relationship with someone and it is not working.

I can just put my life forward and see what i can do enhance my practices! I feel it is really the best to do!^^
Go to Top of Page

Golden

France
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2016 :  09:33:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Hi Golden,
quote:
i desire my Kundalini rises, but i want as well if possible, avoid all the suffering.

Welcome to the AYP forums. Best we can do with this desire is start a daily practice. Practice will lead to the development of inner silence. Inner silence we need to create some space between our thoughts and our true nature.

As you already noticed thoughts are very powerful, they have the power to make us suffer.

Sunyata pointed out some lessons, which may speak to you.

Do you have a daily practice? Do you still use SBP for instance? All practices and lessons are available here in the books and at AYPplus.

Ground, find balance and also this will pass.

Hi Charli, yeas i do have a daily practice, and i practice as well when i do have little spare times, like in the bus, at walking etc. I do several little meditations each 5 or 10 minutes per time.

Till yesterday i found i was blocked, then i felt this pain on my back and it have lasts till i sleep, and was still there after i waked up, to disappear like it have never been there 20 minutes after i have begin my normal day, seems the energy is doing its path through the spine finally, and it has lots to clean, wow!

Yes i do have 2 books from AYP, that have been waiting for 2 years haha, like they say: when the student is ready...

Thank you for your message!^^
Go to Top of Page

Golden

France
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2016 :  09:36:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Jusmail and Lalow33 for the warm welcome!^^
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2016 :  10:33:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2016 :  10:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2016 :  11:20:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Golden
Thank you so much Sunyata, sorry for the late reply, my new internet connection at home only in 15 days,LOL!^^

Yes, since this famous one year without orgasms and practice, i have quit ex husband, and for the first time of my life, i am not crying because i want a relationship with someone and it is not working.

I can just put my life forward and see what i can do enhance my practices! I feel it is really the best to do!^^

Golden,

No worries. You have a great attitude. It's wonderful and rewarding to work on our-self. When we find happiness inside then we can meet others without expectations.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000