Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 crown/head activation and chills
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Godslave

Canada
108 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  1:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is not exactly an "issue" for me as it's something I've been able to do for some time and I find it pleasurable.

I'm just wondering if others have similar experiences and what it would be called in the AYP system and/or in other systems.

I can take a breath and activate a meditation-like state inside my head, and this will be accompanied by a chill tingling sensation through my head and down the sides of my ears,neck,etc. I can also extend this to any part of my nerves, like just my right hand, or just my left hand. It follows my attention.

I call it liquidlight. I think it's crown chakra activation.

I'm curious, what gland and which chakra would this be associated with? And what experiences have others had?

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2016 :  3:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I know what you describe.
I call it pleasure waves
Also I have periods of deep profound silence.
It feels like meditation is no longer something I do, instead it is given to me as a gift
I feel very lucky and blessed. The mother is guiding me
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2016 :  7:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I get something similar after "I thought what am I?" Inquiry in samyama. Fruits of your practice as your nadis open. I wouldn't worry about pinning it to a chakra or gland, less you begin tinkering "under the hood" or forming attachments.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2016 :  9:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love the chills, but it's different for me. They always rise.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000