Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Chakra Opening Experience... Intense. help.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Georgio

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  02:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I started experimenting with kundalini energy maybe 2 months ago and had no idea what I was getting myself into.

I immediately stopped all the pranayama and yoga, but recently tried doing an unrelated guided meditation. My sacral chakra opened up and theres a lot of energy. It's very intense, and feels highly sensitive. I tried closing it back up but as far as I can tell there's no going back to normal...

I'm very scared because I know I'm not ready. This was an accident. I can see there are others on this forum going through similar experiences.

Currently I am doing what I can to manage. Eating meat, walking barefoot on the ground, light exercise to spread it to other areas of my body. I try to keep busy and my mind occupied. Trying to sleep is the worst. When I relax it gets more intense and sometimes spreads down to my root.

I'm kind of in shock. The night it got really intense I actually went to the hospital to get anti-anxiety medication.

Can anyone help? I don't know what to do.

Edited by - Georgio on Sep 09 2016 02:08:46 AM

Georgio

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  05:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Update: While I don't have the book on spinal breathing, I read a post about it and visualized breathing through my spine. Suddenly, the build up dispersed from my dan tien and gave me some relief! But now there is a build up in my root... a pressure with some blissful sensation, and it hurts.

Edited by - Georgio on Sep 09 2016 05:23:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  06:11:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Georgio,

Welcome to the forums of AYP. As you have read lately there where related posts with likewise experiences. SBP can give you relief of the symptoms, it purifies the nervous sytem, so is daily meditation, with keeping an eye on self pace.

Important is to remember that experimenting kundalini energy is a beautiful gift, it is you, it's not external. However the symptoms can be overwhelming and new for you it might be as well a sign that you are ready for this journey.

You can read all about kundalini here
http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

quote:
Currently I am doing what I can to manage. Eating meat, walking barefoot on the ground, light exercise to spread it to other areas of my body. I try to keep busy and my mind occupied. Trying to sleep is the worst. When I relax it gets more intense and sometimes spreads down to my root.

You are doing good, it is important to ground first, and start with a daily practice if you feel you are ready for it.

If you decide to become a dedicated AYP practitioner you can start reading the lessons here
http://www.aypsite.org/10.html
on AYPplus you can find all practices as also in the books

The reading of lessons can also increase the symptoms, so it is important to take your time.

Again welcome, enjoy the ride

edit wording.

Edited by - Charliedog on Sep 09 2016 06:46:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  06:13:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Georgio

Sadly, there are a number of people out there who start to tinker with their kundalini energy before they have established a solid meditation practice.

It is possible that spinal breathing might help you. I should give it a try for a few minutes at a time - not too long, because it can also stimulate the energy. Spinal breathing does have a balancing effect however and you might find that it alleviates your symptoms. If it does not work for you, then grounding and a heavier diet are the only things you can do. And keep away from spiritual activities till things settle down.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

Georgio

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  07:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@CharlieDog

@BlueRaincoat

Thank you both for the informative responses. Can't express how much they mean right now.

Strangely I do feel a connection to this website, and I'm simply amazed at how the build up in my sacral instantly dispersed after some SBP.

I did it again for my root, and I feel a subtle bliss pouring upwards, relieving the pressure. Is this thing set in motion? This is a lot, I don't know what's going on. I can say that I feel a lot more energized.

However, I will definitely proceed with respect to my readiness level if I can help it.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  07:45:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  08:15:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are probably not used to the new ramped up energy which is my guess. Over time it will get better that is my experience. If you can I would start a meditation routine that is what really helped me out a ton.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  10:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Georgio

Yes, you will be gradually adjusting to the "ramped up energy" flowing through your body. I would suggest holding off on all spiritual practices until you know how to ground this greater voltage of energy you are now processing. Learn as much as you can specifically about grounding, by researching all the various grounding methods. Establish a daily grounding routine that is effective in diminishing the uncomfortable symptoms. As you become established in that routine, and when you are once again feeling at least relatively comfortable with your life, then you may start spiritual practices - with the engagement of self-pacing as required.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

Georgio

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2016 :  09:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JR8036

You are probably not used to the new ramped up energy which is my guess. Over time it will get better that is my experience. If you can I would start a meditation routine

quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

Hi Georgio

Yes, you will be gradually adjusting to the "ramped up energy" flowing through your body. I would suggest holding off on all spiritual practices until you know how to ground this greater voltage of energy you are now processing. Learn as much as you can specifically about grounding, by researching all the various grounding methods. Establish a daily grounding routine that is effective in diminishing the uncomfortable symptoms. As you become established in that routine, and when you are once again feeling at least relatively comfortable with your life, then you may start spiritual practices - with the engagement of self-pacing as required.

love
parvati

Thank you, yes I find this immensely valuable as the energy is so strong, it could knock me off my center. Grounding WORKS. Yesterday I was feeling disassociated from my body, so I spent time wth a friend, and watched T.V.

This morning it was also strong so I used the classic roots going into the earth visualization to balance the excess energy levels, followed by a workout, heavy breakfast, and cool shower. I will continue to experiment with grounding techniques, and self-pacing. Right now I am not doing any kind of spiritual practice, but will start when I feel comfortable.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000