Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Please Help..What Is Best Yoga School In India..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

minakshijain

India
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2014 :  3:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
dear forum members

myself Minakshi jain, a gym trainer from delhi. i want to get yoga certification from a reputed yoga teachers training school in India, i have a good budget because i want to teach yoga at my gym, one of my students suggests me to join Arhanta Yoga Ashram, a recognized yoga center from international yoga alliance, in Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh. I never visited there, visited only its website http://www.arhantayogaindia.com , i found it impressive and good yoga school having good track record as their students reviews, what all of you say about this yoga training center, is it a right or please suggest me any another good reputed yoga school.

thanx in advance
minakshi jain

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2014 :  3:09:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This may help you, particularly the guide to Ashrams:

http://www.path2yoga.net/p/ashrams-2.html
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2014 :  03:02:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Minakshi,

In my experience, if it is 'yoga' consisting of Asanas, pranayama, mudras and bandhas that you are interested in teaching, the Bihar School of Yoga is the best.
On the other hand, if you are interested in Yoga for rapid spiritual development, then Yogani's AYP is the best, and inexpensive too.

Krish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000