Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Global Skype Meditation - July 13
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2013 :  7:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Everyone!

I'm hosting another AYP Global Skype Meditation on Saturday, July 13th, at 10:00 AM Central.

If you would like to participate, please indicate your interest here, or send me an e-mail via my Profile Page.

I'm in the Chicago area, and times listed below are Central Time or GMT - 05:00.

10:00 AM - Connect and say Hi.
10:05 AM - Spinal Breathing Pranayama
10:15: AM - Deep Meditation
10:35 AM - Samyama
10:40 AM - Rest

And then we can hang on to chat for a while after the meditation if people would like that.

All the best!

P.S.
This is a video conference and works best if you have a broadband connection and a relatively fast computer. If either of those is lacking, but you would still like to participate, I can call a landline number instead of your computer.

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2013 :  09:44:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi!

My wife and I would love to join.
Looking forward

Mykal and Ayiram
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2013 :  3:24:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi whippoorwill,
Please count me in as well. Each time it has been so rewarding, and so definitely look forward.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2013 :  4:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Whippoorwill,

I'll try and see if I can make it. Please add me just in case.

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2013 :  10:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! See you all tomorrow!
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2013 :  1:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all so much for sharing meditation today! These group sessions bring up such joy of being, and I am ever so grateful to you for being there.

Hi Aum! I did the temperature conversion. 40 degrees Celsius = 104 degrees Fahrenheit. HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! I hope you're staying cool.

Love!!
--Liz
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2013 :  8:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Liz!

Just woke up. We were in a hotel here in Thailand, and had some 'distractions' in the room next door. Hope you guys didn't feel it, sorry if you did.
Thank you again Liz for hosting this group event, it is always nice to see fellow practitioners. Nice to meet you sunyata!
Looking forward to next time,

Miroslav & Marija
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  12:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Liz! It was great. Yes, will stay cool during the heat, but also enjoying the beach weather and taking advantage as much as possible.

Also had some distraction here and so had to stay on mute.

Nice for you to join us, Sunyata!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  9:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Liz,

Thank You so much for hosting the meditation. It's great for those of us who are unable to attend retreats. The day was filled with more peace :). I look forward to attending more of these. You have such a warm aura:)

Hi Miroslav& Marija,
It was great to meet you both. It must be great to practice meditation as a couple:). Such a sweet couple!

Hi Aum,
Nice to meet you . Hope you are staying cool and hydrated! Enjoy the sun.

See you all soon!!!

Love,
Sunyata
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000