Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Global Skype Meditation - June 22 and 29
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  7:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone!

I'm hosting two more AYP Global Meditations via Skype this month on June 22nd and 29th.

If you would like to participate, please indicate your interest here, or send me an e-mail. Please be sure to tell me what date(s) you'll be participating.

This is a video conference and works best if you have a broadband connection and a relatively fast computer. If either of those is lacking, but you would still like to participate, I can call a landline number instead of your computer.

I'm thinking of changing the format just a bit and starting the call at 10:00 AM Central. That way, we could do 10 minutes of Spinal Breathing Pranayama before the meditation without having to worry about connecting for the meditation.

I'm in the Chicago area, and times listed below are Central Time or GMT - 05:00.

10:00 AM - Connect and say Hi.
10:05 AM - Spinal Breathing Pranayama
10:15: AM - Deep Meditation
10:35 AM - Samyama
10:40 AM - Rest

And then we can hang on to chat for a while after the meditation if people would like that.

All the best!
--Liz

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2013 :  08:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to attend both. The addition of SBP sounds great.
Thank you Liz, and look forward!
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  08:47:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Liz!

there are two of us who would like to participate on the 22nd.

many thanks
Go to Top of Page

American Baba

USA
48 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  10:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in for the 22nd.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  5:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone!

Apologies! I have to cancel the session on the 29th. Something has come up, and I'll have to go out of town.

See you on the 22nd!

Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  12:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Liz and everyone for a wonderful meditation!

Looking forward for the next time!
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  12:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Liz and everyone,

thank you for the beautiful DM and your presence.

Looking forward very much for the next time ...

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  12:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Liz and everyone. Wonderful group atmosphere, as always, and great experience to connect with you all, nearly like in person. Love, and namaste.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  12:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ayiram, just realized you've just joined the forums. Welcome, and great to meet you and your friend. Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  2:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks AumNaturel,

and great to meet you too!

ayiram and Mykal K

Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  7:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much, everyone, for joining the call! It never ceases to amaze me how we can be scattered across the globe but yet still feel the group's powerful and loving presence. You guys are awesome!

I'll schedule the July sessions soon!

Love!
--Liz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000