Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Amaroli Experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  01:12:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

Just wanted to share some wonderful experiences with Amaroli. Last Thursday i read throgh Yogani's lesson on Amaroli and then other people's experiences on the forum.
Something clicked and i began my practise immediately the next day and the benefits have been incredible and mind blowing to me.
As of now the quantity i have taken daily is approx a little less than a cup.
If i may list the effects i have felt :
*High energy levels from the first day itself
*Feeling more stronger, particularly on waking up in the morning
*the bliss from my sadhana is staying with me longer throughout the day
* Meditation is deeper and more blissful
* Feeling a lot more in control over myself and over life
* Feeling more and more alive each day
* Being more and more up and less and less down during the day

While there are more, I am not mentioning as its a new practise and i am discounting also the fact that my mind may be playing games and all may not be real( some benefits may also be coming up from my sadhana and pranayama as my practices have also greatly increased over the same period).

Am really reallllly grateful to Yogani for the way he has written the Amaroli post, felt as if it was directed to me and it went roughshod over all my reservations/ objections/aversions over the practise. Its still difficult for me to do it in the morning, but i guess am hooked to it as well.
And Yogani has mentioned that it keeps getting better over time, am looking forward to it all.

Thanks to Yogani and to all on the forums, its really wonderful how AYP and the forum adds on more and more color to life and practices.

Gratitude and love
Purohit

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  09:20:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing Purohit!

Keep us updated on how things go.
Go to Top of Page

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2014 :  07:23:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste,

I have continued the practice and very amusingly i no longer feel any immediate effects from the practise every morning
Is it that my body has adjusted to the effects or do i need to increase my intake( its about a cup or so).
The only lasting effect is that i have had no illness and have largely avoided catching a cold which i used to quite frequently..Need to add that i feel more calm, at peace, more blissful and definitely much more stronger than when i had started amaroli. Also there is a growing presence within myself which i am unable to properly define... Probably what i am trying to know is whether Amaroli is doing for me what it needs to as there is no longer an immediate feedback and making me assume that my other practices are bearing the main results..And if i can do anything more ... Maybe am talking to myself.. am hopelessly confused about everything lately
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2014 :  09:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Purohit,

the same here, but if you can do, why not continuing it :P It is a biological long term process with amaroli as the damar tantra also hints to, so there is not much we can do else then to do and see :P

Happy practice friend :)
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2014 :  10:31:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I tend to miss it if I miss it, and that alone makes me not want to miss it.
I too (though cannot be sure) feel that I do not get ill as often.
And I had a period when I felt as if my urine changed somehow, as if it got thicker, and at that time (the same day) I started to feel stronger inside, but I do not know if the two are related, and if they were - which was the cause, and which the effect.
Feels good, doesn't hurt, so ...

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2014 :  2:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000