AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Energies & Desires
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  01:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone :)

The night before yesterday there has been a major shift in my believes.Although nothing new apparently but at last,it all makes sense.

It's the presence of a dear friend.His energy made a "pain" within me to feel so so huge...I was crying ,threw up & shaking like a paper...

Later on,I prayed to Allah for protection...telling him you either protect me from my self illusions ,desires and grieves or I'm in deep s*** cause if you can't protect me...no one can.

He responded instantly .I saw the most beautiful white bluish light circle expanding in my room...The light hugged me and I instantly felt secure!everything is alright & will be alright

My mind felt funny since then...I see things curved or moving when in fact they are still

Today, woke up with the following conclusion:

From the day kundalini is activated...everything has been felt and returned multiplied.If it's pain or grief...I feel it tripled.If it's joy..it's so multiplied that everyone around is influenced and infected ....

Now If it's a desire!I attract exactly what I desire.

Before I always used to own many expensive perfumes at the same time.Since I started the spiritual thing,I've been financially tight that I couldn't own one

So sometimes back,I said O Allah...I really wish to have one of the nice perfums I used to have...& guess what .A relative traveling asked me to take all of her perfums because she can't take any (some of them are still sealed!")...whatever expensive perfumes come to your mind,I have them all now ....I even use some as air refresher ...It will take years to finish them all.

There's no doubt ,this energy within us can make miracles but if we direct it to earthly desires what good is that!

Isn't that what happened with Jesus when he was led to the wilderness and tested for temptation...

"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil.

2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.

3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’[b]”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple.

6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[d]”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him. ~~ Mathew 4:1-11

May Allah bless us with the freedom from all desires.

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  10:46:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  6:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namath,

Lately I have been wondering, what is it that I desire most? One of the greatest desires is for joy. Yogani has written, the greatest siddhi is joy:

"While there are many possibilities for divine expression that can flow from within, the greatest of these is Joy. Joy is the spontaneous letting go of all that we are into our infinite and eternal nature. It is a surrender into that which all is manifesting. Joy is the constituent of all of life, and is the greatest siddhi -- the greatest of all the supernormal powers. Joy is what has us laughing heartily as we become consciously One with the miraculous mystery of life."
-- From Yogani's Samyama book

With gratitude for all the joy in our lives, and a desire for more!

Be
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - May 31 2013 :  01:23:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Yes!Joy connects & it's one of the most beautiful...can't see it a desire cause it flows

Taking into consideration what the world around is going through...I would pray for " Peace and Peace and Peace "....& nothing but Peace

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000