Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Marajuan and Kundalini ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

profalis

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2013 :  2:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What are your thoughts on smoking weed during a kundalini experience ?

Do you guys agree that is is a bad idea ?

Who agrees that it doesn't matter ?

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2013 :  3:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't have an opinion myself Profalis but click on "Search" at the top right list of links on this page and try weed or marijuana and you should get a lot of opinions on what people experienced.

Good luck.

Edited by - BillinL.A. on Jun 03 2013 3:03:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2013 :  3:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think it's probably not a great idea.

Drugs can create or intensify spiritual experiences temporarily, but they do nothing for, or in some cases even obstruct, the cultivation of ecstatic conductivity and carefully paced spiritual practices.

That said, it's not the end of the world either! I know that there are some AYP'ers out there who smoke the odd bit of weed, and I have done myself, but I didn't find it helpful in any way.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2013 :  6:42:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My belief is that if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't.

For me, there is some benefit to moderate use of marijuana during certain stages of purification. I know others who find the same. I also know of many people for whom using marijuana would be nothing short of devastating. So... my answer would be that you probably know what is best for you.

Love,
Carson

P.S. Welcome to the forums.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000