Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini Issues HELP NEEDED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - May 18 2013 :  2:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have had an intense Kundalini awakening experience and I know it is awakening for sure and it has really been effecting my world around me as I develop myself in a spirituality sense. There have been enormous wave changes in my life that are coming from not being in balance. I have been having tremendous advances in meditation way to fast and receive manifestations uncontrollably fast (in bad ways as well). I'm loosing sense of whats good and whats bad because I'm worried about karma almost 24/7. I smoke weed once a week and when I do I usually get very paranoid but I have overcame that for almost a month now, but last night I smoked with my friend about a 1.3 gram blunt and we usually smoke a 1 gram joint. I know I definitely got higher then usual but this time I actually started hallucinating heavily which usually would happen through paranoia, but this time I had just insane scenarios going on in my head. Convincing myself for NO REASON that this spiritual stuff was worshiping of the devil and evil...felt like I was getting sucked in my a christian vortex or something (figuratively speaking) and while this was happening me and my friend were walking down his street (after we smoked) and I was having this insane experience I can barley remember fragments of and at one point we stopped walking to I think turn around. And I lost all feeling in my body and it felt like my soul was being lifted like I was almost going to have an OBE...The rest of the night was just filled with bad vibrations and today I feel like I'm trapped in like a negative energy field of almost numbness

Edited by - AYPforum on May 18 2013 5:19:54 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 18 2013 :  5:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 18 2013 :  6:54:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Indigoism

A couple questions...Are you burning the candle at both ends? i.e., are you pushing yourself too hard? And are you getting enough sleep? You might be trying to do too much too fast in more than one area of your life.

You mentioned experiencing changes due to not being in balance. IMHO it is very important that you endeavor to bring yourself back into balance. Here are some suggestions for your consideration:

1. Be sure to get at least 8-10 hours of sleep a night. Or as close to that target amount as you can - especially while you are feeling stressed. And otherwise at least 6-7 hours.

2. Take long baths, showers, swim or walk by water when you feel overwhelmed or very stressed out. Get yourself in or close to water.

3. If possible, find a park or place with lots of trees and vegetation or at least grass. Take long walks....30-40 minutes or more preferably every day. If not every day then every other day. Barefoot is best.

4. Make sure to stay hydrated i.e., drink plenty of water and other fluids.

What you need, imo, is more rest and more grounding. I also feel intuitively that you are getting stuff from past lives coming up. And it is coming up too fast for you to handle. If you will take time to properly ground yourself, it may sort itself out...or slow down enough for you to deal with it. Barefoot walking on grass, dirt, sand or in water will soothe and ground you very effectively.

Wishing you the very best.

parvati
Go to Top of Page

adinatha

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 18 2013 :  7:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When the kundalini is active your awareness is more keen. Ma Shakti is a magnifying glass made of prana. These visions are not happening to you. They are your karmic dreams. They cannot harm you any more than a dream can. Try to transcend into the witness now.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 19 2013 :  7:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Indigoism,

I don't know how weed works, because I've never smoked it, but from your post, and especially since you say that it makes you paranoid, I would advise to get off it completely, which is what you seem to try to be doing so that's good. I also agree with parvati's post about the grounding, which is very important and it might help you during this time. And I don't know how much meditation you're doing or what kind (if you could write here that would help give advise), but maybe you would want to lay off of it for a bit, or do a different kind of meditation with less powerful effects for a while (a lot in the lessons and in the forums here talk about self pacing and regarding the "overload" effect from practices), like meditation with the breath, or "just sitting" meditation, which are practices with less powerful/obvious effects.

I hope this helps, don't hesitate to ask anything, people here are really helpful.

Good luck!!
Go to Top of Page

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - May 21 2013 :  4:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you all for your help, and actually last night what I described happened again but this time I was able to look into understanding and not letting my mind go wild. Also a part of meditation I usually either do chakra meditation, just sit meditating, meditation where I try to awaken kundalini (which im staying away from), or manifest meditation where I simply try to manifest my desires...in which an example is I want to become a solo musician artist.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 28 2013 :  9:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Indigoism

thank you all for your help, and actually last night what I described happened again but this time I was able to look into understanding and not letting my mind go wild. Also a part of meditation I usually either do chakra meditation, just sit meditating, meditation where I try to awaken kundalini (which im staying away from), or manifest meditation where I simply try to manifest my desires...in which an example is I want to become a solo musician artist.

Hey Indigoism, sorry you're having issues.

I've been through some tough times myself. It seems to ,e that you may benefit from reducing your various meditations. Try to keep it simple. Smoking a blunt and doing multiple forms of meditation don't mix well with an out of control k-train.
All the best
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000