Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Weekend Retreat at Kripalu, September 27-29, 2013
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  3:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

The September 27-29, 2013 "AYP Deep Meditation and Kirtan Retreat" at Kripalu in western Massachusetts, USA is now booked.

The information and sign-up page is active here on the Kripalu website.

The retreat will be led by Mahasweta (Shanti in the forum), along with Doug (Kirtanman in the forum) who will lead the kirtans. As with previous retreats, instruction in Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing Pranayama will be included as needed. Someone qualified to provide basic asana instruction as needed will be there as well.

This will be the fourth time an AYP-related retreat is being held at Kripalu, and we hope that it will continue to be an annual (or more often) event.

As many of you know, AYP retreats provide a big boost in the cultivation of abiding inner silence in a safe and enjoyable group practice environment, with results often lasting long after the retreat has ended, adding increased peace, creativity and energy in daily living.

You can find links to feedback on the many AYP retreats that have occurred at the bottom of the Retreats Schedule page. The most recent one was also at Kripalu, an intimate 5 day "R&R" led by Michael (Mikkiji in the forum).

Feel free to post your thoughts about the September retreat in this topic. Those who have been to the autumn Allentown/Mensch Mill, Pennsylvania retreats in the past may find this one interesting. The Mensch Mill facility is no longer available for retreats, so we are hoping Kripalu will be a suitable alternative.

Wishing you all the best on the retreat and on your path!

The guru is in you.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2013 :  11:04:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
Just want to give an update, on this. Rohini, who has lead the asanas in the last 2 MI retreats has agreed to lead the asanas at the Kripalu retreat as well. She is amazing. Thank you Rohini.

Also, we have had a couple of people ask me if we can provide with some assistance on the retreat fees. If anyone would like to give some money toward a scholarship let me know.

Thanks to all who have signed up (looking so forward to seeing all of you there).

I hope others sign up soon.
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2013 :  07:19:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti!!

I finally registered for the retreat this week...super excited. Its going to be another fantastic weekend of openings

Can't wait to see you

Love!

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2013 :  6:02:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very excited! Look very forward to seeing you again and sharing another retreat with you.
Thanks Parallax!
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  1:17:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just signed up myself, see you guys there!
Go to Top of Page

American Baba

USA
48 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  2:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just for the record, I too am registered. Looking forward to it!
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  07:51:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Look forward to seeing you!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  09:02:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks you!!!
Feels like it may be a semi Mensch Mill retreat. I wish everyone from there could have made it, but I know some of you have other commitments. Will miss the ones who don't make it, but you will all be in our hearts!
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  9:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Richard and Josh!

Super glad you guys are going, looking forward to sharing some Silence

Much Love!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  9:46:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Thanks you!!!
Feels like it may be a semi Mensch Mill retreat. I wish everyone from there could have made it, but I know some of you have other commitments. Will miss the ones who don't make it, but you will all be in our hearts!

Wish I could be there in the flesh... Will most certainly be there in spirit though.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  11:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wish you could be there Carson. Will miss you!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000