Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Weekly Global Meditation West with Skype
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  2:25:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone:

There's been some interest expressed in using Skype to connect for the weekly global meditation. I can reasonably host the west group every other Saturday. Is there further interest in this? Any thoughts?

Best wishes,
--Liz

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  4:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That would be great Liz I would join in for sure!!

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  5:35:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would join when I can.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  3:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool! I just needed to come up with an easy, streamlined way for people to sign up, and I decided to use EventBrite. The jury's still out on whether that's the right venue, but it'll do for starters. Any feedback is appreciated, of course.

Here's the registration link for a Skype meditation on Saturday, Jan 19th at 10:15 AM Central: http://aypglobalmeditation.eventbrite.com

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  11:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds great Liz, thanks. Will join whenever possible.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  10:16:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Liz. Faile and I will also join when we can.

Namaste
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000