Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 International AYP retreat in Turkey, May 2013
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2012 :  11:12:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I've been asked to come out to Turkey in the spring to lead an AYP retreat. It is going to be a one week retreat (6 days and 7 nights) in the Surya Yoga Centre on the outskirts of the town of Datca. I will be co-leading this retreat with a lovely lady called Satya who was on my yoga teacher training course 2 years ago.

The dates are set for 5th to the 12th May 2013 (starting on the evening of the 5th and ending at noon on Sunday the 12th).

It will be an intensive retreat with more asana practice sessions than on shorter retreats. It will be 2+1 in terms of AYP sitting sessions.

The cost of the retreat will be 575 British Pounds. This will include everything except flights, transfers from the airport and 2 lunches during the retreat on days when we will be at the beach.

So although it will be an intensive retreat there will be a couple of days during the retreat when we will have a chance to swim in the sea and enjoy the local beaches and one day when we can go out on a boat to a secluded bay.

The nearest airport to the retreat centre is Dalaman airport and there are direct flights from the following UK airports: Gatwick, Stanstead, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Newcastle.

I don't know about flights from other countries in Europe or other countries in the Middle East.

I will need a minimum of 8 people to be able to run the retreat (that's the minimum that the centre allows), and there will be a maximum of 17 people.

If you are interested in coming let me know, either by posting here, or email me directly
here.

Christi

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2012 :  6:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
p.s.

Someone just emailed me to ask what the accommodation is. It is in shared rooms at the yoga centre.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2012 :  8:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is wonderful, Christi!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2012 :  04:38:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is the webpage for the retreat in Turkey next spring:

http://www.tristandorling.co.uk/turkeyretreat.html

and the facebook events page is here:

http://www.facebook.com/events/459832640724474/
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  12:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

We still need to find 7 more people to come on this retreat in May in order to make it happen. So if you want to spend one week in the sun, by the beach doing advanced yoga, let me know!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  12:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Unfortunately this planned AYP retreat in Turkey will not be going ahead as we don't have enough people at this stage to make it happen.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000