Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Skype Global Meditation - January 19th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2013 :  3:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to give this a bump...

I'm hosting a Skype meditation this Saturday, January 19th, at 10:15 AM Central (the regular global meditation time).

There are 3 people signed up so far, and there's room for 6 more.

Here's where you can sign up: http://aypglobalmeditation.eventbrite.com

Would love to see you there!

Love!

--Liz

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2013 :  4:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just joined
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2013 :  9:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I shall be on board!
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  11:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cosmic and i will be there
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  9:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I registered! But how does this work?
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  9:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sunyata: this post contains the details on how to join http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....age=3#105971
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  11:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks AumNaturel! Hi Sunyata! I just sent you an e-mail with some details. Basically I need to be added to your Skype contacts, and I need to add you to my Skype contacts. Please let me know if you don't get the e-mail.

I'll add the people who registered for this meditation to a group call and initiate the call at 10:10 AM Central (11:10 AM Eastern) on Saturday. We'll chat for a bit until everyone is on-line, and start the meditation at 10:15.

We'll be following the weekly global meditation format described here.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

All the best to you!
--Liz

Edited by - whippoorwill on Jan 16 2013 11:13:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2013 :  9:28:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks AumNaturel and Whippoorwill.

Whippoorwill- I added you on skpe. Hope you received the request.

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  9:13:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sunyata! You're all set up. See you tomorrow!
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  6:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Really felt the group today! Went very deep into the meditation despite the accidental caffeine. Thanks so much to everyone!

Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  10:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you for setting it up, excited for the next one.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  10:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Always grateful to whippoorwill and everyone who were able to take part in charting new territory in time-synced group meditations. Also look forward for a next one.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  9:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It was a wonderful session and I'm grateful to all of you

Sorry I left so abruptly!

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  1:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Whippoorwill I couldn't make it to the group mediation. I have been sick for over two weeks and still recovering

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000