New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  09:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,
Wondering if people are interested in joining in a group meditation on Friday, December 21st since this is the day that great things are supposed to occur/come to fruition

Realizing it is a week day, I think it may be possible to pull off if we pick a time that is convenient for many and keep it short.

Anytime between 5 AM (or earlier) to noon (EST) would work for me and a few other friends.

Love,
kami

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  09:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in. I have the day off until later in the evening when I have a work Christmas party. I'll be going out in a blaze of glory.

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  09:20:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's not a day of doom... it's a day of endings and new beginnings!

I will be there, whatever time you all decide on!
Go to Top of Page

American Baba

USA
48 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  6:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in for whatever time works best for everyone.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  6:52:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Day of Doom. I'm laughing. Awesome idea! I can't do between 6 and 7 AM Central because I'll be getting the kids off to school. Other than that, I can probably do it.

Edited by - whippoorwill on Dec 06 2012 6:55:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  04:16:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to join in

It would be my evening, so the later the better for me, but would do any time anyway.

This would me my first group meditation I'm excited!!

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  10:27:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe we could make this a "Skype meditation?"
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  10:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Awesome!!

Skype meditation would be fabulous!! Carson, how to?

Does 9 AM EST work for everyone?

Love,
kami
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  10:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PS: Carson, I can think of no better way to go to a party than in a blaze of glory

Love you dearly
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  10:32:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
9.00 am ET works for me.

No Skype for me though... but will be there.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  10:58:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can do 9 AM Eastern. Maybe skype.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  3:22:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I should be able to make 7am MST, and I should be able to do Skype. I'm actually really excited to try a Skype meditation out.

P.S> As far as logistics are concerned, I have no idea how to do this... but I'll look into it and post the details here once I figure it out.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  8:04:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great idea, kami

My wife and I are interested. I'm taking the 21st off and we're doing a home retreat starting that day anyways. Would love to join in by Skype or through the ether

Edited by - cosmic on Dec 07 2012 9:16:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  8:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will be listening in with Cosmic
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  8:57:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
omg...the Om symbol icon! Nice!!!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2012 :  02:09:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
oh the Om symbol is soooooo beautiful
thank you
Go to Top of Page

Ruben

Netherlands
38 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2012 :  1:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ruben's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kami and all,

Wonderful initiative.

"5 AM (or earlier) to noon (EST)" works well here (Europe) too.

quote:
Originally posted by kami

Anytime between 5 AM (or earlier) to noon (EST) would work for me and a few other friends.

Love,
kami

Edited by - Ruben on Dec 08 2012 1:56:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  9:21:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm interested. I'm supposed to be moving to a new office either on that day, or the day before.

Hopefully, if it's the day before, I'll be down for this.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  11:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  7:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just realized... The "day of doom" is a palindrome: 1221

a man a plan a canal panama

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  10:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great idea! I'm in for anytime that day.
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  7:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I shall be skyping with you all at 9 AM East Coast time--but don't we need to have one another's skype user names?
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  8:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone!

My understanding is that if one of us has a skype premium plan, we'll be able to do a multi-party video conference with up to 10 participants.

I'll set it up for this call.

Could everyone who wants to participate please send me their Skype user names? If you send me an e-mail from my profile page, I'll respond and give you my Skype user name.

Then I'll contact you via Skype and ask you to add me to your contacts list.

I'll initiate the call at 8:55 AM Eastern on the 21st.

Go to Top of Page

spiritdancer

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  10:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone,

I am new to here and would like to attend the Group Meditation on Dec 21, 2012. I am located in the west coast of Canada. I tried emailing whippoorwill but wasn't eligible to because I was new. Liz, could you please email me regarding this skype group meditation?

Thanks,
spiritdancer
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  11:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, so many people signing up, this is great! I am excited
Go to Top of Page

healthy119

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  03:25:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I live in Vancouver and would like to join in on the “Day of Doom” Group Meditation at 9:00 AM EST (6:00 AM PST). I tried to email whippoorwill with my Skype name and received the following message: There Was A Problem With Your E-mail You don't have enough posts to email other members..
Could someone tell me how I can remedy this block. Thanks, Roy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000