Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Looking for an experienced teacher
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cornonthecob

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  03:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all.

I've been reading through the posts here, and seems there are some genuinely knowledgeable people when it comes to the Kundalini process.

I joined to ask a question. Some background info first:

I had a Kundalini awakening which started about 15 years ago, and lasted around 5 years. It was hard work and disrupting, but once I stopped all spiritual practices, and followed some advice, things calmed down and became integrated.

A year ago, I began to meditate and practise yoga again, and things have been going very smoothly. Now that I have now begun meditating for a few hours every day, (following the breath), some kriyas have started again - including spontaneous breathing patterns. I've looked them up, and they are all classic kundalini breathing "exercises" (which I have never learnt)! This is not in any way overwhelming, and I happily allow them to take place.

I think it would be good to work with an experienced teacher now, who could guide me through the process. Although I'm aware of a few reputable teachers in various parts of the world, I live in London, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a teacher in the UK?

Many thanks for your time :-)

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  05:18:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cornonthecob,

Welcome to the forum.

I teach AYP classes once a week in Devon, but unfortunately, it is a bit far from London. I will also be co-leading an AYP weekend retreat in the Cotswolds in December, so you are welcome to join us for that. This is the thread about the retreat:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11794

I'm afraid I don't know anything about yoga classes in London, so I can't advise on teachers there.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

cornonthecob

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  12:07:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for replying Christi. Yes, Devon's quite a long way away from me! :-)
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2012 :  4:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
There is a teacher in Whitstable that has his own temple but I cannot remember where. Try googling as I found it on the net some time ago
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000