New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

ustrann

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  03:51:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi all,

Quick update. There are now 7 places still available on this retreat.

HI Christi
I have two friends who would like to join the AYP weekend Ros I think has got in touch with you and Kara she is away at the moment but asked me to count her in, we will share a room thanks Lindsey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  5:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Linsay,

Yes, Rosalyn emailed me direct. I have not heard from Kara but will reserve a place for her. Ask her to email me when she is back so I can confirm that.

Thanks.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

ustrann

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  04:37:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi
I will ask Kara to get in touch
See you in December x L
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  3:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Quick update:

Wafu will be acting as an assistant leader on this retreat.
Go to Top of Page

ustrann

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  09:17:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Christi
Unfortunately Kara won't be able to come on the retreat it's to close to Christmas she has young children and has decided it will be to much to be away . Sorry to mess you about Lindsey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  12:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ustran,

That's no problem at all. Thanks for letting me know.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

ustrann

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  09:03:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi
I will ask my yoga classes to see if any one would like to come they reopen in September
Lindsey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  06:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Quick update:

There is only one place still available on this retreat now, in shared accommodation and because of the sleeping arrangements, it is only available to a man.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  1:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats the retreat seems almost fully booked
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  3:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

This retreat is now fully booked.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  3:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Queen

United Kingdom
39 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2012 :  05:50:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Queen's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2012 :  3:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

2 places have become available on this retreat. Available to males or females.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  3:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

This retreat is now fully booked (for the second time ).

Christi
Go to Top of Page

WBG

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  1:58:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit WBG's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi.. are there any places left on the UK retreat in December? Will you email me details please
WBG
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  5:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi WBG,

Welcome to the forum.

This retreat is fully booked at the moment, but I can put you on the waiting list. I will email you the details now.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4374 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  4:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Well, we had a lovely retreat in the Cotswolds. We didn't get off to a good start as I managed to lose control of my car on ice on the way up to the retreat centre! I managed to keep the car on the road- just, but by the time we came to a standstill - after spinning 180 degrees- the car was undriveable. By some miracle nobody was hurt in the crash. The car ended up being towed back to Devon by the breakdown people, and myself, a friend and our catering lady all ended up arriving late in a taxi (with all the food for the retreat!).

But once we were there everything went very smoothly. The place was beautiful, a big country house in the middle of England with beautiful decoration and gardens. The food was prepared by a lady who specializes in Ayurvedic wholefood superfood cooking, which was amazing, and we had a great bunch of yogis and yoginis from all over the country who were very dedicated to their practice. And a big thank you to Alex for stepping up to the platform and leading half the yoga sessions, and to everyone who came for making the retreat happen.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  05:13:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
beautiful
Go to Top of Page

ustrann

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  07:11:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for a wonderful weekend I didn't want it to end though.
Lots of questions answered and really lovely people to spend time with
looking forwards to the next one already L [:)
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  08:28:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds beautiful!

And really happy that you, your friend and the catering lady (and not to forget all the food ) made it safely!
Go to Top of Page

Queen

United Kingdom
39 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  09:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Queen's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had such a lovely weekend, it was so great to meet all of you, and receive such support! Quite sad to be back to reality.

Can't wait for the next one.

Nicola
Go to Top of Page

kay62jj

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  12:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks to everyone for making the retreat so enjoyable. It was informative, insightful and inspirational in many ways and on many levels...oh, and the food - wow!
Kay
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  1:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Wonderful news. Thank you Christi and Wafu for leading the retreat, and thank you to all for bringing the big boost of your abiding inner silence into the world.

Happy holidays and blessings.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  1:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
and not to forget all the food

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  1:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Exciting start, Christi!

Wonderful to hear about your retreat. Brings memories... Wish I could have joined! Hoping for next year!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000