Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 More Kundalini....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brujoguy71

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  01:58:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey Everyone,
I wanted to write about another attempt i made at kundalini awakening. I read "Path Notes of an American Ninja Master" by Glenn Morris and after practicing other meditations i decided to follow his directions in the book for a kundalini experience using The microcosmic and macrocosmic orbits with the tongue up and contract the perinium on the inhale up and relax on the inhale down. When i was finished i would circle the energy down
to the dan-tien and get up and do stretches and go for a walk. I was also practicing celibacy at this time. I did this practice 2-3 times a day for an hour each time every day for over 3 months! My legs and body would shake with energy and i began to have many lucid dreams. At the time i built up so much energy in an unfocused way it was like i ran around like a chicken with his head cut off. My emotions were all over the place at the time and i would feel energy all over when i would meditate. The only time the kundalini went up my spine and up my crown was after about 6 weeks i had a dream i was in a dark movie theatre and i felt and heard a female voice behind me whispering in my ear and it felt very sexual but when the energy shot up my spine and out my crown it woke me up. I eventually stopped the practice after 3 and a half months because i was so irritable,emotional and somehow had lost 35LBS from this practice. Its strange because my appetite at the time was furocious and i ate and ate. When i stopped this practice a friend of my family that knew a lot more than me at the time had me push energy out my solar plexus and some other practices to get all the energy out of my head. If anyone wants to comment on this or has any feedback of what was going on feel free to comment. Im assuming i didnt have a kundalini awakening but my emotions were way out of wack for a very long time.

Tim

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:27:13 PM

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  03:21:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Tim
welcome on board!
u came to the right forums...the emotions that were way out of whack as u mentioned are obstructions being cleaned in your nervous system...
here in ayp we do practices that diffuse crazy kindalini awakening
see lesson: http://www.aypsite.org/69.html
the 2 main practices that will help you out are
Deep meditation: http://www.aypsite.org/13.html
and Spinal breathing : http://www.aypsite.org/41.html
and dont forget to self pace when needed cause running around like a chicken with his head cut off ( as u said) is definitely not good....eveything should be smoothly evolving
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  11:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Brujoguy71

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2012 :  12:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone,
Im sorry i didnt clarify that i did both of the kundalini practices about 15 years ago atleast. So this is no longer a problem. I mean i kind of learned the hard way how to rebalance and center myself. I do think the AYP methods are Great and i agree with your post. Thanks.

Tim
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000