New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  08:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ananda;
you are very generous with grades I have to admit!wish u were my teacher
yes i agree...maybe because one attracts people and situations which are on same frequency or vibration level ,who knows!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  12:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good one.. And yes this whole vibrational thing is quite true IMHO, ever since I've been on the spiritual path and i've been attracted or attracting a lot of people who are like minded to me and we have crossed paths in the most places you wouldn't expect

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  2:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The greatest martial arts masters believe that avoiding or defusing a violent situation is the best solution. The second best is stopping the violence without permanently injuring or killing your opponent. These masters can easily kill you in a second, and choose not to. Nothing wimpy about them at all.
Sometimes the wimpiest people are the ones who are quick to use too much force.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  2:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A+ Dear Ether
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  6:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Etherfish;
Martial art is all about defeating the other opponent.If one consciously chooses to be in a challenge.He/she has to expect injury which can be deadly sometimes.
I agree that eastern martial art masters who avoid fights are not being wimpy.
but I don't agree that people who use force to defend themselves if attacked are wimpy either!
we all have different opinions...it's all relative truth
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  10:28:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes of course challenges are about defeating your opponent. I was talking about real world situations the masters are forced into, they consider it better to stop the attacker without killing him. Of course they use force to accomplish that. And you don't become a master without years of sparring!
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  09:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As Ananda says...A+

Namaste
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000