Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 a spiritual issue.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  12:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i have a spiritual issue called thought broadcasting. does anyone else have this? if so anyone have any ideas on how to stop it? any advice or info would be great because i can help other people over come this horrible issue as well. also i was wandering if it is normal for telepathy to travel miles? if so how is this possible? i am trying to get back to thinking that it is impossible to send far.

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  4:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I read somewhere last year that scientists were studying the possibility that the brain does not contain all our knowledge etc but that we are tapping into the Universal consciousness. With that thought in mind it is easy to see that this is how some claim to be able to read others minds, see into the future etc as one taps into the same places of the Universal consciousness.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  4:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My impression is that we don't know much about telepathy, other than it does exist. Somebody once told me about an experiment involving a dog - when his owner set off for home (being in a place some miles away), the dog, at home, started to behave as if his owner was returning home. The dog seemed to read the intention in his owner's mind.

Reminds me of a bit of quantum physics. You know there are pairs of atomic particles whose spin is always coordinated. No matter how far apart they are in the whole universe, if you know the direction of one particle's spin, you will know with absolute certainty the direction in which its pair spins.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000